Girls who broke your heart thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Divinefactor said:
I have been using a wireless vibrating egg. Insert into condom. Insert condom into vagina or her(your) ass. Go out to dinner or any public place. Enjoy using the remote at inappropriate times.

Have only tried Egg in vagina + Me with one girl. She liked it, felt a little weird for me. Have tried Egg in her Ass during sex and felt good for both parties.

Giving them the remote during sex is fun. Not letting them have the remote outside is fun too.
Someone needs to kick this thread out of this uncanny valley asap.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
would rather talk about the skank i picked up at harrah"s pool bar on friday and banged in a hotel service closet.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
duppin, my personal experience with a petite vagina
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
took place 3 nights over the course of about a week with a petite girl.

using lube: first night, just the tip. second night my entire dick, and both those nights she felt background pain (from stretching) so I had to pull out. a girl in pain won"t get wetter or loosen up more.

on the third night I put it in, and she had no background pain! cue gentle sex and release of sexual frustration.

after some consistent sex, we were able to have more vigorous (or normal) sex. addition of a small insert at that point wouldn"t have been "too big" of a deal.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah I am not doing this dildo plus me without warm up.

I can almost get a fist in there with warm up though. Just can"t get past that thumb hump but I have huge hands.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Baron von Rudd said:
A girl is meant to pass a watermelon through the same opening you"re putting your hot dog sized dick into. When she gets worked up enough, there"s no issue of space.
Context matters.

It takes up to 9 months of hormonal manipulation and sculpting of the area in question to get it prepared for a 6 to 40 plus hours of variably horribly painful pounding to get that watermelon expelled.
And sometimes she doesnt survive the process.

Your point fails.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Keg please share your experience with the Cradle.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0XScc6WUshk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0XScc6WUshk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

blehh_sl

shitlord
a_skeleton_03 said:
Yeah I am not doing this dildo plus me without warm up.

I can almost get a fist in there with warm up though. Just can"t get past that thumb hump but I have huge hands.
Yo brew, god didn"t bless you with a big penis, use toys.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
/shrug

not to white knight duppin here but I"m one such girl who is built small. when a_skeleton_03 was like vibe plus penis I was like holy fuck I don"t even know what that looks like.

I dread going to the ob gyne because the speculum is fucking painful.

I"ve done anal that was more comfortable than vaginal sometimes.

no clue how I"m squeezing a kid out someday.scares the hell out of me.
tldr fat girl has tiny pussoir - duppin is right that every girl is built differently.
Dont worry, you"ll do fine.

Ask for an epidural if you wish.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
a_skeleton_03, I called your wife today and said I"d like a little pussy. She said "Me, too, mine"s as big as a house."

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The collective douchebaggery in the past 4 pages of this thread is beyond any we"ve seen in months.

"Why do you have sex toys lol I"m too good for that."
"If you post here you much be a virgin...oh yea I did [plug sexual experience] with [blowup doll]."
"Hey I"m fat but the McDonalds burgers unfortunately don"t loosen up my smelly vagina, only the rolls on my stomach."
"Did I hear welding? No? Don"t care."
"You"ve never had real sex until you fucked a terrorist and she cried." (I made this one up)

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
The collective douchebaggery in the past 4 pages of this thread is beyond any we"ve seen in months.

"Why do you have sex toys lol I"m too good for that."
"If you post here you much be a virgin...oh yea I did [plug sexual experience] with [blowup doll]."
"Hey I"m fat but the McDonalds burgers unfortunately don"t loosen up my smelly vagina, only the rolls on my stomach."
"Did I hear welding? No? Don"t care."
"You"ve never had real sex until you fucked a terrorist and she cried." (I made this one up)
Quite possibly your best post ever!

Silver Knight of the Realm
Phoenix said:
How do you know when its too good to be true?
She has a pulse AND isn"t screaming

Protip: In above circumstance, look for the penis that isn"t yours. That should tip you off.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
001001102 said:
She has a pulse AND isn"t screaming

Protip: In above circumstance, look for the penis that isn"t yours. That should tip you off.
99% sure no penis.