Girls who broke your heart thread

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Dabamf said:
The collective douchebaggery in the past 4 pages of this thread is beyond any we"ve seen in months.

"Why do you have sex toys lol I"m too good for that."
"If you post here you much be a virgin...oh yea I did [plug sexual experience] with [blowup doll]."
"Hey I"m fat but the McDonalds burgers unfortunately don"t loosen up my smelly vagina, only the rolls on my stomach."
"Did I hear welding? No? Don"t care."
"You"ve never had real sex until you fucked a terrorist and she cried." (I made this one up)
this thread is the new tranny thread. RICKSHAW.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
with aaniima gone this thread is essentially dead to me, all we have now is a bunch of fat guys talking about stuffing dildos up their fat wives" fat fuckholes.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ser Kegkilla said:
with aaniima gone this thread is essentially dead to me, all we have now is a bunch of fat guys talking about stuffing dildos up their fat wives" fat fuckholes.
Bro, sometimes I manipulate my prostate with a vibrating toothbrush while fapping to pictures of Vince from Entourage. Is that normal?

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
There probably are lurkers out there who would love to post.
However, when they build up the courage to do so and access the thread they find pages of stories covering the intimate details of homosexual sexual activities, the types and uses of dildos and vibrators, and insults and castigation of any posters who query this trend.
This scares them off, and they do not post.
So, we end up with more posts of anal escapades, dildos and vibrators. And the thread groans on.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Couldntbe said:
However, when they build up the courage to do so and access the thread they find pages of stories covering the intimate details of homosexual sexual activities, the types and uses of dildos and vibrators, and insults and castigation of any posters who query this trend.
So, we end up with more posts of anal escapades, dildos and vibrators. And the thread groans on.
mods need to open up registration to the site, things are getting kind of stale.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
001001102 said:
Bro, sometimes I manipulate my prostate with a vibrating toothbrush while fapping to pictures of Vince from Entourage. Is that normal?
i see nothing wrong with this, just make sure you wash off your tooth brush before using in mouth.

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
mods need to open up registration to the site, things are getting kind of stale.
seriously! tell us about your persian babe? I was super into that story. or is the reason why you stopped posting because you <3 her so much that you feel it"s disrespecting her to post? (that would be sweet.com) Or did you guys break it off because you couldn"t keep up with the sexcapades?

who is the girl you banged in the bar(iirc) this weekend?

Couldntbe said:
After 102 posts.. why do you hit ENTER every time you start a new sentence? Stop it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Oblio said:
Hey Keg we need an update on those Persian Tits.

And how was your Polar Bear Party?
seriously! tell us about your persian babe? I was super into that story. or is the reason why you stopped posting because you <3 her so much that you feel it"s disrespecting her to post? (that would be sweet.com) Or did you guys break it off because you couldn"t keep up with the sexcapades?

who is the girl you banged in the bar(iirc) this weekend?
banged the persian girl last thursday night and friday morning, haven"t seen her since. supposed to go see her tomorrow. last time i saw her she told me she takes prozac and some other stimulant sort of thing, so she"s certifiably nutso. at this point i don"t want anything more than to just be bang buddies, but she really wants a relationship out of this so i guess we"ll see how this works out.

polar bear plunge weekend was real sweet. my one friend couldn"t make it cause his gpop died which was sad.com but we made the best of it. went to AC friday night. i got killed on the poker table to the tune of $200, then went out to the pool bar. within minutes some whore got all up on my shit and was reaching down my pants in the middle of the floor. she asked me to get a room, this girl def. wasn"t worth the $200 or whatever for a room on friday night so i told her they were booked up, took an elevator to the highest floor, found a service closet type thing and started getting it on. she was being a real pain in the ass, complaining and shit about how the concrete her bony ass back was up against was hurting her... that"s what happens when you don"t deadlift. at one point some sort of cleaning lady walked in and laughed about the shenanigans. eventually i blew my nut then threw my pants back on and got the hell out of there before she could get her shit back on and follow me, i had heard enough from this dumb bitch. i went back to the pool bar hoping to find some less annoying girls but to my dismay i find out my one scumbag friend had bailed on us and taken a cab back to my shore house with some ecuadorian skank. my other friend and i went back to the poker table and i won like $150 back of what i had lost earlier, but then had to pay for a like $50 cab ride out of there. got back to the shore house at like 6 AM and spent a while harassing my Wakandanrdly friend and the ecuardorian, asking her racist shit like which fruit stand does her family operate, etc. was a fun night, i just wish lumie could have come to meet me at the poker tables, maybe next time.

saturday night was pretty intense too. hit the bars in sea isle, my scumbag friend decided to leave the bar with some girl who was at the bar with like her whole family; her parents, uncles, etc, i don"t know wtf he was thinking, talk about weird dot com, that"s the most awkward thing i can possibly imagine. i took home some girl who was prob a 7 or so, not a first round pick but she was kept giving me drinks because she worked there or something. was mad lulzy in the morning, i slept with her on the futon in the den, when everyone started waking up and walking around and such while he were still laying there under covers. she mentioned that she felt kind of awkward, so i ripped the covers off exposing her naked body and asked her how she felt now. my buddies and i laughed for like 10 minutes straight at that, she was a good sport though.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Couldntbe said:
Easier to read and be read. Also properly emphasizes points that are being made.
It is not easier to read. It looks like garbage, and when you attempt to emphasize every sentence, you emphasize none of them.

Idiot.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ser Kegkilla said:
im a bamf
pretty smooth move on the "they"re booked" line, i woulda been like wtf too if some new chick asked me to get a room that fast, for 200ish, maybe for 50 it"d be more convenient