Girls who broke your heart thread

trex

Queen Bee
rofl; keg, seriously, that was the best thing that you"ve ever said. 3 girls in 3 days and 2 girls in 1 day?! Is that a personal record for you?

"other stimulant" = adderall?
"def wasn"t worth $200" = totes ug?
"doesn"t dead lift" = obv coke abuser?
"tore the covers off her exposing her naked body" = gang banged her?

No judgement, you"re hilarious. But a serious question, do you treat all girls you bang like they are prostitutes or are there some exceptions? If so, what are they? #whoresthatdontgetpaid .com

lol.. Big Lost taking chicks to Motel 6.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
rofl; keg, seriously, that was the best thing that you"ve ever said. 3 girls in 3 days and 2 girls in 1 day?! Is that a personal record for you?

"tore the covers off her exposing her naked body" = gang banged her?

No judgement, you"re hilarious. But a serious question, do you treat all girls you bang like they are prostitutes or are there some exceptions? If so, what are they? #whoresthatdontgetpaid .com

lol.. Big Lost taking chicks to Motel 6.
Yep...still less interesting than the last shit I took.

-----------------

I seek counsel. This chick messaged me straight off and gave me her number. Now, being that I have 1 week left in this country and little time, I plan to just come right out and say that and lets just meet for a (10) drink and have fun. But looking at this picture there is something really suspicious. I can"t tell what. Is it a guy?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Put some faggoty spiked Cloud-esque hair on that and I wouldn"t think twice about it being a random Asian guy, seems risky. Also, looks 12. How do people get boners over that?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
nah

nah, i forget what she said but it gives her really vivid dreams apparently, once i woke up to her punching me because she was having a dream her father was beating her.

she wasn"t bad looking, had some grossish saggy tits though.

no idea, if she had coke the bitch sure didn"t share it.

do you treat all girls you bang like they are prostitutes or are there some exceptions? If so, what are they? #whoresthatdontgetpaid .com
i treat them as they deserve to be treated. 80% of women are vapid, materialistic whores who are fascinated by shit like the kardashians and find validation in getting a big dick shoved inside of them.

an exception would be this persian girl who probably has more depth to her than 99% of women, which is why i spend time with her. only problem is she"s probably nuts. also, the last time i saw her i could make out a very faint trail of body hair from her vag area to her solar plexus. #gross

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
nah, i forget what she said but it gives her really vivid dreams apparently, once i woke up to her punching me because she was having a dream her father was beating her.
That is the most dramatic thing I have EVER heard. I"m skept about the honesty of it..

What is a solar plexus? You mean the nerve plexus? Or is that slang? #dontgetit

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
What is a solar plexus?
What did you say your major was again? Physiology?

EDIT: Found it ...

Trexmussen said:
And I"m a physiology major, fag. pay attention.
How do you not know this as a Physiology Major? First you thought dead lifts were the path to a chiseled chest and now this?

Solar Plexus pic /spoilered for size.
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Dabamf said:
Yep...still less interesting than the last shit I took.

-----------------

I seek counsel. This chick messaged me straight off and gave me her number. Now, being that I have 1 week left in this country and little time, I plan to just come right out and say that and lets just meet for a (10) drink and have fun. But looking at this picture there is something really suspicious. I can"t tell what. Is it a guy?
are you sure that"s a korean
it looks like a chinese.

edit: could be a guy.

trex

Queen Bee
Oblio said:
What did you say your major was again?

Physiology.. They teach us that plexuses are clumps of nerves that come out of each side of the spine and that there are four of them. "Solar" is not one.

Even so, if someone was talking about the area of the "sacral plexus" it wouldn"t really be a helpful way to pinpoint the exact location since it is so large and stretches though the abdomen and lower limbs.

I"m actually learning, sometimes unfortunately, Western med and the lotuses on your diagram tell me it"s Eastern

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Trexmussen said:
Physiology.. They teach us that plexuses are clumps of nerves that come out of each side of the spine and that there are four of them. "Solar" is not one.

Even so, if someone was talking about the area of the "sacral plexus" it wouldn"t really be a helpful way to pinpoint the exact location since it is so large and stretches though the abdomen and lower limbs.

I"m actually learning, sometimes unfortunately, Western med and the lotuses on your diagram tell me it"s Eastern

Your arm is hairy.