Girls who broke your heart thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
Physiology.. They teach us that plexuses are clumps of nerves that come out of each side of the spine and that there are four of them. "Solar" is not one.

Even so, if someone was talking about the area of the "sacral plexus" it wouldn"t really be a helpful way to pinpoint the exact location since it is so large and stretches though the abdomen and lower limbs.

I"m actually learning, sometimes unfortunately, Western med and the lotuses on your diagram tell me it"s Eastern

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
My diagram? I just grabbed that one at random. Don"t use it"s Eastern Theme as an excuse for your lack of knowledge.

I don"t think I am going out on limb here by saying Solar Plexus is common knowledge.

Keg next time write #aboveyourFUPA so Trex can follow along.

trex

Queen Bee
Oblio said:
My diagram? I just grabbed that one at random. Don"t use it"s Eastern Theme as an excuse for your lack of knowledge.

I don"t think I am going out on limb here by saying Solar Plexus is common knowledge.

Keg next time write #aboveyourFUPA so Trex can follow along.
Lulz. Big Tyen didn"t know, either. But I guess that"s not saying much (pranxxx).

Why don"t you type in Solar plexus on google images and tell me how many of the results resemble something they"d teach you in amurica. Not saying there is anything wrong with it, but I"ve never had a class that involved this:

trex

Queen Bee
Duppin said:
The solar plexus is not some esoteric Eastern thing, for fuck"s sake.

Celiac plexus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope Tyen makes enough money to support you both for the rest of your lives.
Me too

Touche! But seriously, if I had to learn every name for every anatomical structure, I would be an even bigger bitch. Maybe in a few years I will be worthy enough to learn such things from this forum

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Solar Plexus is serious business. Don Gato died after breaking his in a fall from a roof.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
an exception would be this persian girl who probably has more depth to her than 99% of women, which is why i spend time with her. only problem is she"s probably nuts. also, the last time i saw her i could make out a very faint trail of body hair from her vag area to her solar plexus. #gross
#ithinkyou"refallingforherandprobablyinlove.org

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I never thought she might just be super young. Profile says 24 though. Would def. check id first

Anyway I"m meeting some other chick tonight so I can"t meet him/her anyway. Might be the last kc attempt. This winter has been mega fail. What a waste of membership fees. At least this girl tonight knows I"m leaving in a week and still wants to meet, so shes prob down.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Went out in Shanghai with a female friend from South China. She took me to a bar. Lots of foreigners and hot asian girls. Whenever she would leave to go to the bathroom someone would come over and ask me to take them home for the night.

At first I thought oh man, Shanghai should be fun! When an appropriately cute girl came over when my friend was away, I let it slip that my friend was just a friend and that she can stay and buy me a drink and not have to run away when my friend returns.

She buys me a drink, we continue to flirt. Things are going great. We get a bit more touchy feely... (if I was Fedor, this is where I would find out she had a dick) but alas, no dick, and instead, a shaved pussy. Hurray (apparently rare in china).

It gets late, I suggest we head back to my place. Its at this point where she asks me if I want short or long time. Not understanding what she meant, I figured, lets start with a quickie and go from there!

She responds: I normally get 1000(rmb) for a quickie, but I like you so don"t worry about it.

Wut? My friend ended up taking me to a prostitute bar...

So uh.. yeah. I ended up going home alone (though I did get the girls number and she is going to show me around next week.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Thank heavens. This thread is back to being one of, if not the most, awesome, entertaining, informative, sociable, complex thread in Fires of Heaven. Let us strive to continue to strengthen it.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Yep...still less interesting than the last shit I took.

-----------------

I seek counsel. This chick messaged me straight off and gave me her number. Now, being that I have 1 week left in this country and little time, I plan to just come right out and say that and lets just meet for a (10) drink and have fun. But looking at this picture there is something really suspicious. I can"t tell what. Is it a guy?
Tough call.

However, you are the expert in that domain. You should probably trust your instincts. She looks female to me, but my experience is limited.