Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The bitch I met tonight was for sure older than she said (31? not a chance) and I could see little fat rolls in her stomach when she leaned forward, and not just a little fat, but the flabby skinny fat. Gross. Not even it having been 4 months since the last good lay--with the only thing in-between being a semi fat girl--could overcome this one even though it was a sure thing, so I bailed early.

No word on man-child-girl. Maybe she died.

KC was such a colossal waste this go around. It"s gotta be summer vs winter . There"s no other explanation for the enormous difference in quality. The summer had tons of good looking girls, but this month, christ, there"s almost not a single good looking girl on the entire site. And this is coming from a guy who thinks Korean girls are proof of God"s existence and shit perfume.

Plus my last 2-3 plans to go to the club and find girls there have fallen through so my wiener is angry. Son of a whore

Well...any tips on getting with girls in Thailand, cambodia, laos, vietnam, etc etc? No thanks on the hookers. Just stay away from whitey hotspots? What"s the protocol there? Any and all advice will be repaid with stories and, if possible, pictures.

vegetoee_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
The bitch I met tonight was for sure older than she said (31? not a chance) and I could see little fat rolls in her stomach when she leaned forward, and not just a little fat, but the flabby skinny fat. Gross. Not even it having been 4 months since the last good lay--with the only thing in-between being a semi fat girl--could overcome this one even though it was a sure thing, so I bailed early.

No word on man-child-girl. Maybe she died.

KC was such a colossal waste this go around. It"s gotta be summer vs winter . There"s no other explanation for the enormous difference in quality. The summer had tons of good looking girls, but this month, christ, there"s almost not a single good looking girl on the entire site. And this is coming from a guy who thinks Korean girls are proof of God"s existence and shit perfume.

Son of a whore

Well...any tips on getting with girls in Thailand, cambodia, laos, vietnam, etc etc? No thanks on the hookers. Just stay away from whitey hotspots? What"s the protocol there? Any and all advice will be repaid with stories and, if possible, pictures.
For Taiwanese girls, show them you are American and buy them a few drinks and you are good.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Thailand is also known as Hookerland. As a white guy, anywhere you go in Thailand you will be bombarded with hookers.

Specifically stay away from Bangkok and Pattaya if you wanna stay away from hookers.

Sure, there are some fun things to see in Bangkok, but in terms of "girls"? Unless you LIVE there, you are only gonna meet hookers.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
The whitey hotspots/backpackers are full of easy tourists (or just fun times). Locals? Bring money, it"s what the third world turns women into...

Oh and seriously... beware of ladyboys

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
It"s extremely difficult to just meet people and hook up unless you speak the language or know somebody. Not knowing the local language and just showing up as a tourist on a limited time schedule will drive your chances down to nothing, and 99% of the play you would get would be from working girls assuming that you are a tourist and looking for action. That isn"t to say that it is impossible...but good luck.

Even if you were to stay out of the local tourist hotspots and go to local hangouts, w/o being able to speak their language you"d probably be taken as a sex tourist and I"m not sure how you"d be received by some chick if you hit on her ("OMG, he must think I"m a working girl!"). Also, there is risk of being mugged by being outside of tourist areas, or offending some girls BF and ending up getting mauled for being a foreigner in a local bar that thought he"d just start hitting on local chicks.

Where you are at is different, you"re there long term, more South Koreans probably speak English than the places you listed, locals know that you probably aren"t a sex tourist (technically, lol).

If you knew a local that could show you around, that would be different. If if you spoke the language, or started living there and got to know people, then yeah. But just showing up wanting to go to bars, to the beach, with the hope of meeting local chicks? Outside chance at best. Maybe, MAYBE, if you went to south Thailand for remote beaches or to Ko Pha Ngan for a Full Moon party, but even then you"d just be one of many, many foreign tourists. In that case you"d be better off hanging out with other tourists and trying to find some euro women to hook up with.

I say that as someone who has tried backpacking around w/o having a local friend or speaking the language. For the most part I don"t think I"d try the solo backpacking deal again, at least in that part of the world. Maybe with a SO, or I would go somewhere where I have RL connections (the Philippines is on my list if I can get away as I know someone there).
Divinefactor said:
Specifically stay away from Bangkok and Pattaya if you wanna stay away from hookers.
This. I wandered around a number of places, these two included, and almost any cute chick I encountered was "working". Normal, local non-professionals are probably too busy going about their normal lives to be out meeting farangs. Walking Street was a trip, and you have to be careful about which "Massage Parlors" you walk into (unless you are looking for a soapy massage, but I digress). Just walking down Walking Street, I got groped, grabbed and pinched more than I ever have been in my life. Usually at the sidewalk bars where girls are trying to get tourists to come in, about all they know is "sexy man" or some other similar phrase.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
He could be using reverse psychology on us... asking us where to go to stay away from hookers so we tell him where to go to get the hookers..

I am on to your tricks Dabamf!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
When I was in Pattaya I got numbers from waitresses and store clerks a lot.

One out of about four would write their number on my receipt.

Might have ha something typo do with my flashy credit card or large denomination bills. I never followed up with any of them but they were all cute and spoke English well enough.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
a_skeleton_03 said:

Might have ha something typo do with my flashy credit card or large denomination bills. I never followed up with any of them but they were all cute and spoke English well enough.
Yeah but 1 in 4 had penises

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_03 said:

You stud!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
is this the thread derail where we brag about hooking up with women from third world countires who would do just about anything for a bag of rice?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Keg said it better than me.

I would like to give you guys the story of my broken heart and what a loser I was about it, but it was like 18 years ago when I was in HS.

I have been with my wife for 14 years (married 8), so any stories I have aren"t really relevant to the dating world now. Apologies I can"t contribute more to get the thread back on topic.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Do you think Asian hookers would stick around to charge Aamina for cuddling and forehead kisses?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Oblio said:
Keg said it better than me.

I would like to give you guys the story of my broken heart and what a loser I was about it, but it was like 18 years ago when I was in HS.

I have been with my wife for 14 years (married 8), so any stories I have aren"t really relevant to the dating world now. Apologies I can"t contribute more to get the thread back on topic.
tell your story, not like we having anything better going on here.