Girls who broke your heart thread

trex

Queen Bee
Stratos, you maverick! I love you back.

Dabamf, you are nasty. Tyen told me that you guys played eq together and that you were a total idiot a while back, so it"s hard for me to take anything you say seriously. But you certainly do think highly of yourself. News flash: I lolzd at every name I put down because my graph was both accurate and hilarious. I"m sorry you have no sense of humor. It"s quite obv that I"m not the first girl who hasn"t thought twice about you or anything you say.

Try to cool your jets. Girls will maybe start to like you if you"re not so dryyy and repetitive. (and if you lose 50lbs)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trexmussen said:
Try to cool your jets. Girls will maybe start to like you if you"re not so dryyy and repetitive. (and if you lose 50lbs)
I"m not sure if you realize this, but you"re contradicting yourself here by dating Tyen. Maybe not the 50lb"s part because he"s kind of skinny.

Just sayin.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Duppin said:
I haven"t posted anything about your beloved TOR in a month or so, Mr. Sandyvag.
I think you posted enough in there for a lifetime ...

470 posts for a game you hate? That is an excessive amount of hate ... perhaps you and Dabamf can get a group rate on a Hate Therapist.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
Stratos, you maverick! I love you back.

Dabamf, you are nasty. Tyen told me that you guys played eq together and that you were a total idiot a while back, so it"s hard for me to take anything you say seriously. But you certainly do think highly of yourself. News flash: I lolzd at every name I put down because my graph was both accurate and hilarious. I"m sorry you have no sense of humor. It"s quite obv that I"m not the first girl who hasn"t thought twice about you or anything you say.

Rest assured I"m not always nasty, you are just a special kind of evil that inspires the pursuit of justice inside of me. In fact, and you can ask anyone in this thread, I"m one of the nicest people here and defend people when everyone else is shitting on their chest. The last thing even remotely mean I said was when everyone was throwing their dignity to mother hen, and trying to get the ball back on track, I went a little too far (sorry Rav).

And lol @ playing EQ with Tyen. My only interaction with him was my guild beating his guild to kill dragons, and him training us. We never actually interacted. He"s just calling me an idiot to make you feel better about being the most evil living creature in the past 100 years (I made sure the time span included Hitler and Stalin to stress how terrible you are).

Finally, why do you think I"m fat? Is this Etoille hour where you make shit up? If so, let me know in advance so I can make fun of the Mippo beak nose collection you have and apparently wear in every picture. 8 years ago I was a starving Ethiopian and since then I"m always working togainpoundage.

This is so boring. I made this prediction of mental breakdown within 3 weeks and it"s gotta be at least 2 by now. Need more justice fighters so we can accomplish this dream together.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dabamf said:
Need more justice fighters so we can accomplish this dream together.
Bro, I"m totally gonna keep playing along with her for a few more days. Then I"ll totes call her a mean dem or something. That"ll show her.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Dabamf said:
beating his guild to kill dragons, and him training us.
Your guild sucked so much staff penis on p99 that you received special treatment.

This makes you a confirmed homosexual on EMU. Which is also the reason I gave Sutekh"s women so much shit, because they hopped in some guild that blows off Rogean and Uthgaard for favor in their "GM decisions" when there is a dispute over a dragon. Which was also the MAIN issue of why p99 sucked so much cocks and went from 1300 people playing to 300.

Dabamf said:
Need more justice fighters so we can accomplish this dream together.
So you are past trying harder and onto recruiting? Lawls.

Dabamf said:
This is so boring.
Then deliver some lulz. Get one of your Korean women in here to do battle with Trex or some shit.

Do they even speak english? Can they form sentences?

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
This bitch is grabbing at every single post that doesn"t contain frothing hate pointed her direction desperately hoping to have a normal 1-on-1 convo with anyone who will give her the attention, ignoring the fact that it"s a mass conversation and, more importantly, that everyone still hates her more than Oblio hates his molester. And you know when she was making that graph she was thinking, "LOL I"m gonna put dabamf down in the bottom I GOT HIM GOOD!"
Such insane anger at a white women only reinforces our conclusion that your professed love of korean women is all an act to get back on the people who won"t date you.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Bull shit I called it too.

Donkeys live a long time. None of you has ever seen a dead donkey.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Lol @ all the haters and insulters. It"s not like I triiied to get the ex hooked on heroin, it just happened to both of us at the same time and I was the one who paid for it. And for the people who talk shit about me being "a giant douche or sociopath". You wouldn"t feel bad for your partner going to jail, either, if you found out she was cheating on you with who knows how many people for something as shallow as money. Fuck yea I was pissed about that and that she never shared any of her profits, I would constantly provide for both of us under the assumption she was completely broke, she would take from me but never would return the favor when it turns out she was pretty well off financially but decided to use it all on herself and feign helplessness to manipulate me into getting more.

The people who praised me about taking it in stride and ousting her as a slut were right, imo.

Anyways; not sure if should update or not..

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hooby said:
The people who praised me about taking it in stride and ousting her as a slut were right, imo.

Anyways; not sure if should update or not..
Bro, of course you"re going to side with the people who see it your way. You"re looking for enablers, bro. You need help.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
001001102 said:
Bro, of course you"re going to side with the people who see it your way. You"re looking for enablers, bro. You need help.
Praise!=enabling

Also, T-rex, I would require interest from someone I actually respect or value the opinion of.

I kid, I kid.

Lmao @ oblio. The hate is strong in this one... you"re a cutie

On topic, but yes I do happen to respect the opinion of my h dealer, I"ve known her for years and she"s a very smart/wise girl. Getting her EMT license thingy in a couple months =D