Girls who broke your heart thread

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Trexmussen said:
Ohmigod. That got worse and worse every sentence.

Buddy who lived across the street from there = buddy who lived in the dorms. Say it like it is, homeboy.

I"m curious, though, what kind of health problems allow you to shoot up but do not allow you to drink?
i was thinking the same shit. makes no sense. You pop it, sniff it, suck it, etc, but you can"t drink?

Did my world just flip upside down? do you have an allergic reaction to alcohol?

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hooby said:
Drug dealer, my sole income from age 16-22. Good money and you make your own hours, but quite stressful.

And no, I didn"t sell addictive substances.. except for a short stint while 18. I saw the effects it had on others and decided I was morally objected to the idea of purposefully getting people hooked and profiting off of their addictions. (No, that doesn"t make me a retard for getting hooked on H, there were plenty of unusual circumstances that actually made it a not completely horrible idea at the time, if I could do it again I would probably make the same decision.)

Mostly dealt with weed, mushrooms, lsd, and mdma. Occasionally some ketamine or research chemicals. Drugs often used in social party-like environment, rather than in worn out crack dens or what not. Hence the comment of professional party goer. Though I guess professional party thrower / fueler would be just as appropriate.
Alright, I was with you before and proud of you trying to clean up, but you thought getting addicted to heroin was a good idea and you would do it again?!? I was gonna post a face palm gif or something but damn it"s not even worth it. I will say this...drugs and dating a chick on drugs even weed sometimes is going to lead to many issues man. So many chicks will fuck a guy they don"t have any attraction to for weed let alone more addictive substances. To brag about your chicks when they are addicts isn"t saying much. Shelly and Ettoille could pull some hot lesbo 4 way action at a rave with the right pills lol. Either way I"m not gonna throw any more salt man, keep the stories coming, it will be hard to hold back, but it"s entertaining and that"s why we are all here, but don"t brag about dating a crack whore hooker haha.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Drinsic said:
Murfreesboro at the time, I went to MTSU for undergrad and grad school. I live in Clarksville now. It"s about the same distance from Nashville, just the other direction along 24.
Damn...shit just got too real...was gonna suggest meeting up for some chubby chasing, but damn...too close haha.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Kenadul said:
Alright, I was with you before and proud of you trying to clean up, but you thought getting addicted to heroin was a good idea and you would do it again?!? I was gonna post a face palm gif or something but damn it"s not even worth it. I will say this...drugs and dating a chick on drugs even weed sometimes is going to lead to many issues man. So many chicks will fuck a guy they don"t have any attraction to for weed let alone more addictive substances. To brag about your chicks when they are addicts isn"t saying much. Shelly and Ettoille could pull some hot lesbo 4 way action at a rave with the right pills lol. Either way I"m not gonna throw any more salt man, keep the stories coming, it will be hard to hold back, but it"s entertaining and that"s why we are all here, but don"t brag about dating a crack whore hooker haha.
She was sober and completely inexperienced with drugs when we started dating, and all of the girls before her / the one I have a date with in the future don"t use hard drugs, most of them smoked weed but even then not all of them.

And yes, the H thing, my family has a history of mental issues and suicides, I was feeling very suicidal due to severely injuring myself and missing out on possibly playing tennis for a profession. The h helped kill both the mental and physical pain while I was able to start processing shit with a counselor and work on physical therapy over time. I spent over a year without being able to walk without assistance, and have been going thru very painful physical therapy for the last year and a half after that.

Sure it also had some negative effects, but when considering the bigger picture, it wasn"t that bad of a decision.

Have I regained your respect/proud feelings? :p Oh, and good luck finding a chick who doesn"t smoke weed around Portland xD

Trollface said:
do you have an allergic reaction to alcohol?
Probably worse, If I were to drink enough alcohol to get a good effect going; I would have SEVERE cramping for the next several days, along with the not pleasant side effect of crapping out my blood and guts.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Kenadul said:
Damn...shit just got too real...was gonna suggest meeting up for some chubby chasing, but damn...too close haha.
I don"t fuck fatties, but I"m all for getting drunk and watching people hit on fatties if that"s your thing. Brodate?

Stratos_foh

shitlord
hooby don"t let these haters get to you at all.

if they can"t understand going all cold-hearted and indifferent at the time of emotional hurt (being cheated on) then I guess they prefer to be crying little bitches instead.

lotta righteous retards up in hur

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Stratos said:
hooby don"t let these haters get to you at all.

if they can"t understand going all cold-hearted and indifferent at the time of emotional hurt (being cheated on) then I guess they prefer to be crying little bitches instead.

lotta righteous retards up in hur
Bro, they didn"t even scratch my surface.

Worrrd.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Why do people give a shit that this guy did/does drugs. It"s his body, who gives a shit. He introduced it to someone else? Guess what...everyone who does any drug is introduced to it by someone. If you don"t have the presence of mind to know doing hard shit like heroin yourself is a bad idea, you probably also don"t have the presence of mind to know it"s wrong to introduce another person. But lol @ "it wasn"t that bad of a decision."

tldr: Moral outrage is getting annoying.

True motive for white knight: Give me that asian in the picture

Finally, I"m gonna try to shut up about nosoul here. But before I do, you guys know that the more you make fun of her with hashtags and .coms, the more indirect attention you are giving her, and the higher chance she thinks you don"t hate her, right? Cut that shit out.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
critical thinking101;

It isnt the fact that he did/does meth, its the fact he ened up getting someone else addicted to it then pissed off when they didnt share their prostitution monies with him.

but its pretty lulzy you defend a drug addict yet attack trex lol

Stratos_foh

shitlord
wish I could get people addicted to things without their cooperation.

I"d get all the fine ladies addicted to my dick.

we men need to be good role models around women. otherwise it"ll be: "why"d you ruin her, poor girl :*(

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Phoenix said:
critical thinking101;

It isnt the fact that he did/does meth, its the fact he ened up getting someone else addicted to it then pissed off when they didnt share their prostitution monies with him.

but its pretty lulzy you defend a drug addict yet attack trex lol
Wow, and what is it that ruined your brain? Lol at your concept of critical thinking.

You have yet to address a single point of mine, and you can"t even get the facts straight despite the multiple people having correctly repeated them several times.

I"m just going to assume you are trying really hard to pretend you aren"t trying to make sense at all, anything else would make me lose my faith in humanity. Are you all butt hurt about the last comment I made about your quote of no intelligent beautiful women being interested in you?

Not sure why buuut I"m going to explain this *again*. I was pissed off because she didn"t share her money with me yes, because she constantly would complain about being broke, never would contribute financially, and would constantly mooch from me leading to me supporting her as much as I possibly could when infact she was secretly way better off than me financially. You really don"t think it is reasonable to be pissed off at someone who was supposed to be an equal and serious partner who was cheating on you, lying to your face even when asked directly questioned on the subject, and misleading you to manipulate you for their own personal financial gain?

Despite all of those facts, I do forgive her. I understand she bit off more than she could chew and never would have willfully done those things if she was in her right mind. I do intend to do my best to help her out of the situation she has put herself in and support her in rebuilding a "normal" life. But I will do it from a distance as a source of motivation and guidance- not as a monogamous partner.

Other than that, she isn"t as stupid as you are, she is a big girl; she knew what she was getting into when she tried it with me. It"s pathetic you find someone being a drug addict to be a source of contempt. I am sure there have been plenty of famous people with addictions who have accomplished more positive things than you in every way. Who cares what habits a person has that only effect themselves?

Guessing phoenix is someone most people have on ignore?

Dabamf, just curious, why was it a particularily bad decision? It served every purpose I was hoping it would, with the only negative side effect (besides possibly taking some weeks whatever off my life) being the shitty relationship bullshit. Aside from your "lol I think something is bad therefore in any situation ever it must have been a bad thing to do" rhetoric, at least you have a somewhat rational view point of things. Kudos to you. Oh and a slight clarification but, I didn"t "introduce" her to it, we both tried it for the first time together. Only difference is I seemed to have more of an actual practical use, a better expectation of what was to come, and more will power. I did coke daily for about 12 months or so 5 years ago, quit cold turkey, never been tempted to use since. Sure it was enjoyable and an awesome high for the first 10 months or so, at some point it started being more a source of pain rather than pleasure, I continued using it a while out of habit but eventually decided it was time to quit. That was just one of many different phases I intend to go through in my life. Being stagnant is boring. Just so happens I am now reaching my "work on developing a stable legally self sustained life and building a solid career" phase. After that I"m sure it will be my "use my wealth to explore other cultures" phase. Who knows what lies beyond that.

Stratos: I agree with you.

Zyth_foh

shitlord
All the drug addicts I know are usually lying when they are saying they are getting clean.

The fact that this tool is trying to defend doing hard drugs was a good idea is just awesome. Maybe he will start juicing too.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Zyth said:
All the drug addicts I know are usually lying when they are saying they are getting clean.

The fact that this tool is trying to defend doing hard drugs was a good idea is just awesome. Maybe he will start juicing too.
Lol.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Hooby said:
Wow, and what is it that ruined your brain? Lol at your concept of critical thinking.

You have yet to address a single point of mine, and you can"t even get the facts straight despite the multiple people having correctly repeated them several times.

I"m just going to assume you are trying really hard to pretend you aren"t trying to make sense at all, anything else would make me lose my faith in humanity. Are you all butt hurt about the last comment I made about your quote of no intelligent beautiful women being interested in you?

Not sure why buuut I"m going to explain this *again*. I was pissed off because she didn"t share her money with me yes, because she constantly would complain about being broke, never would contribute financially, and would constantly mooch from me leading to me supporting her as much as I possibly could when infact she was secretly way better off than me financially. You really don"t think it is reasonable to be pissed off at someone who was supposed to be an equal and serious partner who was cheating on you, lying to your face even when asked directly questioned on the subject, and misleading you to manipulate you for their own personal financial gain?

Despite all of those facts, I do forgive her. I understand she bit off more than she could chew and never would have willfully done those things if she was in her right mind. I do intend to do my best to help her out of the situation she has put herself in and support her in rebuilding a "normal" life. But I will do it from a distance as a source of motivation and guidance- not
How fucking stupid are you? I hope to god you never have children or have another woman enter your life so your retardation dies with you.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dabamf said:
Why do people give a shit that this guy did/does drugs. It"s his body, who gives a shit. He introduced it to someone else? Guess what...everyone who does any drug is introduced to it by someone. If you don"t have the presence of mind to know doing hard shit like heroin yourself is a bad idea, you probably also don"t have the presence of mind to know it"s wrong to introduce another person. But lol @ "it wasn"t that bad of a decision."

tldr: Moral outrage is getting annoying.

True motive for white knight: Give me that asian in the picture

Finally, I"m gonna try to shut up about nosoul here. But before I do, you guys know that the more you make fun of her with hashtags and .coms, the more indirect attention you are giving her, and the higher chance she thinks you don"t hate her, right? Cut that shit out.
People that defend people like him are either doing the same drugs or wanting to and need someone to agree with them so they can make that leap.

Which are you?