Girls who broke your heart thread

Hooby_foh

shitlord
I love the way this thread turned out.

I use drugs. ---> YOU ARE SCUM I HOPE YOU DIE OMYFUCKING GAWWWD.

And phoenix, way to stick to your strategy of using generic insults and not replying to any specific threads of conversation. You got me buddy, you win.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I went forward in time and copied Hooby"s very last post on this forums.

Pasting here for ya"ll to enjoy:

So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I"m a bad person, but that"s going to change, I"m going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I"m cleaning up and I"m moving on, going straight and choosing life. I"m looking forward to it already. I"m going to be just like you: the job, the family, the fucking big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hooby said:

And phoenix, way to stick to your strategy of using generic insults and not replying to any specific threads of conversation. You got me buddy, you win.
What the fuck more is there to say? You got another person addicted to HEROIN you stupid fuck. Then you go and act surprised and get pissed off when she starts acting like a typical fucking heroin addict because of your actions.

The fact that you went down a path and defend it shows you are fucking scum.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Phoenix said:
What the fuck more is there to say? You got another person addicted to HEROIN you stupid fuck. Then you go and act surprised and get pissed off when she starts acting like a typical fucking heroin addict because of your actions.

The fact that you went down a path and defend it shows you are fucking scum.
Easy there, Scruff McGruff

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Silence said:
I went forward in time and copied Hooby"s very last post on this forums.

Pasting here for ya"ll to enjoy:

So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I"m a bad person, but that"s going to change, I"m going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I"m cleaning up and I"m moving on, going straight and choosing life. I"m looking forward to it already. I"m going to be just like you: the job, the family, the fucking big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.
Nice trainspotting reference bro.

Phoenix, you got nothing.

Zyth_foh

shitlord
I don"t care that you used drugs, I care that you"re still an addict who hasn"t been in recovery and you"re trying to say that using drugs was a good idea. I also care that you ruined other peoples lives over it and don"t seem to feel guilty about it, nor recognize you are about to do it to another young girl.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh god you guys suck so much dick right now. Today"s my god damn birthday and I was out with 4 girls + my ex-girlfriend (of 5.5 years cuz we have the same birhtday). Blah blah blah, this morning I came inside this vagine. Stop saying fucking "totes" and "hashtagimafaggot". Also tell me how to avoid the giant green alien for "IMCapture for Skype" and I can put some vids up in this shit. Korean girls are all like "oh teehee no pics" and then i"m like OK lol skype and they"re like yea ok i"ll get naked on that. I got vids of this shit but it has a giant green dancing alien and it is not sexual.

tl;dr it"s drunk on my birfday (in the words of will smif) and I want to get this got damn thread on its got damn track. here"s some korean pussy. fuck

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Hooby said:

People think that you are a horrible human being not becauseyouuse drugs but thatyou( as your post claims) got someone else into drugs (the inference being that you got her hooked on heroin). Back pedalling from your previous claims seems revisionist.

Zyth_foh

shitlord
Sure she does, and I"m sure she is a dumbass.

But he can"t come here crying about having his heart broken when he made his own bed.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Zyth said:
I don"t care that you used drugs, I care that you"re still an addict who hasn"t been in recovery and you"re trying to say that using drugs was a good idea. I also care that you ruined other peoples lives over it and don"t seem to feel guilty about it, nor recognize you are about to do it to another young girl.
Lmao. Congrats on having worse reading comprehension than a druggie. You are so oblivious, I"m not sure whether I should pity you or envy you. Pretty impressive how you are able to focus in on one fact with lazer like intensity and completely block out several other relevant facts. If you try hard enough maybe you will be able to figure out what I am talking about- probably not, though.

I didn"t back pedal, or cry about, any shit. I put a pox on the whore, I have known plenty of women who have used heroin way longer than her who have never resorted to prostituting - even when it wouldn"t have required cheating on their partner to do so. Despite that fact I already expressed that I was going to do my best to help her fix her shit. You self righteous moral warriors have been the ones who have bleeding out your hearts all down through your vaginas and onto these boards, being too preoccupied with your preformed beliefs to actually analyze anything that"s happening

Zyth, you care that I said using drugs wasn"t a bad idea? That"s pretty pathetic bro. Go care about arbitrary shit from other people"s lives more.

Pity it is. I really do feel sorry for you.

Find all threads started by zyth ---> proceed to LoL. And here I was thinking your opinion couldn"t possibly become any more useless xD

Edit: I"m starting to wonder why I am wasting my time responding to these gigantic manginas. I"ve gone full retard ><

Stratos_foh

shitlord
the "you got her into drugs and I hate you" posts are really shitty, posted by shitty people with no moral compass when it comes to those who they feel have no moral compass.

it"s hypocritical and retarded.

so you repress your nerd rage until you find someone you can conclude is scum and then you go off on them?

because that makes you a good person.

fucking lol

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Stratos said:
the "you got her into drugs and I hate you" posts are really shitty, posted by shitty people with no moral compass when it comes to those who they feel have no moral compass.

it"s hypocritical and retarded.

so you repress your nerd rage until you find someone you can conclude is scum and then you go off on them?

because that makes you a good person.

fucking lol
I also found it ironic.

Zyth- nice use of the "I"m going to copy what you just said about me and say it about you" tactic - with just a touch of passive agressive pussy added on top. Fucking BOSS.

I like to think that your avatar is a picture taken of you on a random non holi-day of the year.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyways, back where I was. You date uggos.

Tuco, don"t be posting things under my account bro. Not cool.
LOL You edited out my post, he said it didn"t offend him, I don"t see why you have to edit it out?!

Zyth_foh

shitlord
All I"m saying is go to a rehab clinic and get your life together before you start a relationship.

But I"m assuming you won"t since obviously don"t think there is anything wrong with your behavior. Good news about that is denial is the last step to recovery. Right?

trex

Queen Bee
Pretty sure the denial is prior to starting recovery. Spiritual awakening is the final step.

Edit: sensed sarcasm after post. Lol.