Girls who broke your heart thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Isn"t his plight with drugs similar with the rest of ours with woman?

I mean instead of putting a penis into a vagina he is putting a needle in his arm. And instead of fucking some lady he is fucking his life. And instead of going through the heartbreak of ending a relationship his family has to go through the heartbreak of paying for a funeral they cannot afford since he stole all there money to buy crack. The very same crack he OD"ed on.

So lets cut the guy some slack, because we know hes going to need that slack to tie himself off.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Grumpus said:
Isn"t his plight with drugs similar with the rest of ours with woman?

I mean instead of putting a penis into a vagina he is putting a needle in his arm.
Are you implying I am a woman?

Or... both a woman AND a man?

Okay, aside from those last 2 jokes this thread has lost it"s charm.

A large ammount of you people (yes, I mean American Inventors) have hilariously fucked up priorities. Way to absolutely pounce on a singular instance where you feel a sense of superiority, best make sure to point out how inferior a person is due to a habit they have that effects no one but themselves - at the same time spewing forth insane ammounts of hate and insults.

I wonder what it says about someone that their reaction to feeling better than someone else is to demean that person.

Annnnd Fin~

trex

Queen Bee
Rule #1 of surviving city life: Never do heroin. (my fave book/movie, Party Monster, taught me that)

But seriously grumpus, I know you did not just call heroin "crack." I think you mean "smack"

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Hooby said:

It was an analgee.

Trexmussen said:
Rule #1 of surviving city life: Never do heroin. (my fave book/movie, Party Monster, taught me that)

But seriously grumpus, I know you did not just call heroin "crack." I think you mean "smack"
Crack is funner for comedic purposes. Idc what actual drugs hes doing. For example, watch the Dave Chappelle and then watch Trainspotting and tell me which one is funnier.

trex

Queen Bee
Serious Q: I"ve heard it feels like you"re jizzuming for the first 10 min after you shoot up. Can you confirm this?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Hooby said:

Okay, aside from those last 2 jokes this thread has lost it"s charm.

A large ammount of you people (yes, I mean American Inventors) have hilariously fucked up priorities. Way to absolutely pounce on a singular instance where you feel a sense of superiority, best make sure to point out how inferior a person is due to a habit they have that effects no one but themselves - at the same time spewing forth insane ammounts of hate and insults.

I wonder what it says about someone that their reaction to feeling better than someone is to demean that person.

Annnnd Fin~
Did you inject the heroin directly into your giant weeping vagina?

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
Serious Q: I"ve heard it feels like you"re jizzuming for the first 10 min after you shoot up. Can you confirm this?
Assuming you haven"t been using regularily and haven"t built up a tolerence - better.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
If you get Truckasaurus here addicted to heroin, we can forgive and forget about your thieving hooker ex.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Just want to say well done Jabber for getting the thread back on track. And happy birthday (where was my invite???). But you celebrated your bday with the old ball and chain? How did she feel about Miss Waxed Asshole ending up in your bed?
I just woke up after a solid 5.5 hours of sleep and I"m en route to work, but I"ll update the details later. For now, here"s a few more pics. Two guesses as to my favorite part of the female anatomy!!

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Jabberwhacky said:
I just woke up after a solid 5.5 hours of sleep and I"m en route to work, but I"ll update the details later. For now, here"s a few more pics. Two guesses as to my favorite part of the female anatomy!!
The hoof?

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Grumpus said:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5NjBHIdb5II" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I have a fan

<3

I"m not sure what to think of the fact that I was actually getting ready for bed when you posted that... stalker.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Hooby said:
Lmao. Congrats on having worse reading comprehension than a druggie. You are so oblivious, I"m not sure whether I should pity you or envy you. Pretty impressive how you are able to focus in on one fact with lazer like intensity and completely block out several other relevant facts. If you try hard enough maybe you will be able to figure out what I am talking about- probably not, though.

I didn"t back pedal, or cry about, any shit. I put a pox on the whore, I have known plenty of women who have used heroin way longer than her who have never resorted to prostituting - even when it wouldn"t have required cheating on their partner to do so. Despite that fact I already expressed that I was going to do my best to help her fix her shit. You self righteous moral warriors have been the ones who have bleeding out your hearts all down through your vaginas and onto these boards, being too preoccupied with your preformed beliefs to actually analyze anything that"s happening

Zyth, you care that I said using drugs wasn"t a bad idea? That"s pretty pathetic bro. Go care about arbitrary shit from other people"s lives more.

Pity it is. I really do feel sorry for you.

Find all threads started by zyth ---> proceed to LoL. And here I was thinking your opinion couldn"t possibly become any more useless xD

Edit: I"m starting to wonder why I am wasting my time responding to these gigantic manginas. I"ve gone full retard ><
You got a girl addicted to heroin. You are the scum of the earth.