Girls who broke your heart thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Grumpus said:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5NjBHIdb5II" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I"ll take this as a personal message to me from SLJ.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Soygen said:
This is now "The Junkies Who Fucked Up Your The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread Thread".
Yea, So... I was dating this chick, and she seemed really cool, and we were getting along great, but then she started to open up to me and told me how her last boyfriend got her hooked on heroin and then how she started whoring herself out to feed her habit.

Damn, why are all the cool chicks already ruined by other assholes.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
Serious Q: I"ve heard it feels like you"re jizzuming for the first 10 min after you shoot up. Can you confirm this?
Jizzuming? How would you know what "jizzuming" feels like?

#confirmedTyenalt

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
God damn those chicks were dogs, Hooby the meth head

I like how he tried posting 2 more dogs to gain acceptance, "THIS CHICK IS HOT RIGHT?" - no dude, they"re disgusting but since you"re definitely disgusting it makes sense. Enjoy when you relapse after you realize the only thing you can put on your resume is drug dealer and addict, and you head off to work at the fry machine

trex

Queen Bee
Erronius said:
Jizzuming? How would you know what "jizzuming" feels like?

#confirmedTyenalt
I definitely know what jizzuming feels like. Sounds like you need to learn some trixxx.

Bitches love trixxx.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
My academy closed 6 months ago because of money problems and rumors that we were gonna close. Because of the rumors, tons of students left, which forced us to close. Since then I"ve just been studying language full time and riding subway trains asking random girls to help me with my homework.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Prostitute took me out to dinner last night.

It was a little awkward.

The conversation was great, but I felt it was very difficult to end the evening. At the end of the night, I wanted to go home to prepare for work and she wanted me to go out to a club with her.

I find that in dinner type settings are really awkward for dates. You find out alot about the person and you can build rapport and attraction... but there is little room for touching (its a little strange to sit next to each other rather than across from each other). It seems like a sure fire way to get friend zoned...

Any words of wisdom from the peanut gallery on solutions to this possibly common dilemma? Coffee dates are better (you can sit next to people and allows for touch escalation). But what about when you go to dinner?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Sit next to her? Avoid booths, go with a small square table where you can sit one corner away from her instead of across.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Probably should have included: I live and work in China now..

So the setup of most date night restaurants are rectangular table.

Family style restaurants have larger circular tables, but unless its a group date, not really an option.

Trying to touch across the table is just a little silly. Even if the table was small and circular, arranging the chairs to be disproportionately close together would probably annoy me.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
I definitely know what jizzuming feels like. Sounds like you need to learn some trixxx.

Bitches love trixxx.
So you spray baby batter in thick ropy strings all over the place?

Does Tyen know?

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
Serious Q: I"ve heard it feels like you"re jizzuming for the first 10 min after you shoot up. Can you confirm this?
#confirmedtranny

It explains the poor Jerle style fashion lol.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Stratos said:
heavens_myst
post a pic of your sharp knees hollywood beauty

cuz you sound crzy gay right now with sutehk
I could tear your post apart, but then you"d probably ask someone to write you a properly written rebuttal about how you were typing like an idiot on purpose.

Instead, I"ll save you the twenty bucks that"d cost.

As an alternative to ever posting again, I would suggest you drink bleach.