Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trexmussen said:
I pitty all ya"lls girlfriends
That troll attempt fell short, you made it too obvious, you"ve got to be more subtle if you want a better reaction.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
she"s a prostitute.. why dont you just sit next to her? i dont get it, ya maybe you could date her (why would u want to?) but that doesnt change her profession, so yeah whatever i"d think it"d be a fun challenge to sit next to her and not be old fashioned.

glad u reminded us u were in china, i was like wtf this guy is worried about sitting next to a prostitute in public so he can touch her hahahaha

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sutekh said:
That troll attempt fell short, you made it too obvious, you"ve got to be more subtle if you want a better reaction.
Sutekh, you cannot teach her the way of the troll. It"s like Mozart trying to explain music theory to Helen Keller.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Divinefactor said:
Any words of wisdom from the peanut gallery on solutions to this possibly common dilemma? Coffee dates are better (you can sit next to people and allows for touch escalation). But what about when you go to dinner?
Yes, don"t start the date by going to dinner. Every single time I"ve initially taken the girl to a restaurant "first" it"s never once worked for me. If I started the date at the beach, escalated, held hands, swam, kissed... then after, asked her if she was hungry and wanted to get something to eat, it has always gone much better.

Obviously what works for one person, won"t work for someone else, but the way I "fixed" your problem was to avoid it completely. Build attraction first, then comfort afterwards. It helps that I live 10 minutes away from the beach, and I have a dog that loves to go there in the summer. I"ve never had a relationship go well in the winter, because I haven"t figured out a way around that problem.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
I took a few girls to the beach here during the winter and had success. If it"s just cold, it"s easy to hold them tight under the auspices of keeping warm, and if it"s raining, you"re already snuggled up under an umbrella. Make it a decent sized umbrella and you"ve got yourself a privacy dome under which you can make out.

As for my ex, she didn"t know that I was with / am with anyone. The night of my birthday, I went home alone (gasp) but that morning and the previous night I was with Miss Waxed Asshole. My present from her consisted of a long hand-written card expressing too much sentiment considering our short time together, an awful bland Korean expensive cake and letting me blow inside her (two times!) because she was on her period. Alas, I didn"t Grobbee (or was it Goliath)-style vacuum it out with my mouth.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Grobbee = creampie eater
Goliath = what women do right after sex
Galiem = period eating vampire

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jabberwhacky said:
I took a few girls to the beach here during the winter and had success. If it"s just cold, it"s easy to hold them tight under the auspices of keeping warm, and if it"s raining, you"re already snuggled up under an umbrella. Make it a decent sized umbrella and you"ve got yourself a privacy dome under which you can make out.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
The reason I don"t sit next to her has nothing to do with her profession, and this question is not specific to her.

If I was at a coffeeshop, it would be easy, but most restaurants here just are not conducive to it.

It looks like the best advice is avoid that situation entirely to begin with... or wait until you get close enough to the person that its okay to sit on the same side of the booth.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Agreed that dinner dates right off the bat can be difficult for a slew of reasons. It puts a ton of pressure on both parties to be able to have an entertaining conversation for an hour or more, and any lapses are incredibly obvious and awkward. If you"ve only spoken to or known the other person briefly, it can be terrible. Definitely a second or third date kind of thing.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
ok again it"s like 7:30 in the am and a certain friend named Riko aor Rako should be posting some juicy deets but in the interim this is a korlnea passed otu in my bed at the current hour that i could or could not diddle (did or did not) and etc. point being y"all should quit yor jobs and come here cuz shit"s ridic lol

i"m not sayin she"s hot i"m just sayin i spent 45 minutes out on the curb with her waitin on her like an asshole passed out like a sack of shit so i could finally scoop her into a taxi, gentlamen style, and now i"m uupload this to the interwebs cuz bitch ain"t givin me love. much respect GoT

if you guys keep talking about fucking wevibes and kiruns and totes and #### i swear to god this shit"s gonna get weird from the land of the rising sun ish.