Girls who broke your heart thread

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
I warned you guys but you kept on totesing and kuriining and all sorts of weird shiting so here"s a vinalla chapstick under a nose

wow christ that"s high resoultion where"s the mmos crenshot thread when you need it

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Jabberwhacky said:
ok again it"s like 7:30 in the am and a certain friend named Riko aor Rako should be posting some juicy deets but in the interim this is a korlnea passed otu in my bed at the current hour that i could or could not diddle (did or did not) and etc. point being y"all should quit yor jobs and come here cuz shit"s ridic lol

i"m not sayin she"s hot i"m just sayin i spent 45 minutes out on the curb with her waitin on her like an asshole passed out like a sack of shit so i could finally scoop her into a taxi, gentlamen style, and now i"m uupload this to the interwebs cuz bitch ain"t givin me love. much respect GoT

if you guys keep talking about fucking wevibes and kiruns and totes and #### i swear to god this shit"s gonna get weird from the land of the rising sun ish.
holy shit, is that teddy bear?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I"ve had good luck with a Movie and then dinner/coffee/chat. Not Dinner and a movie. The order matters.

A movie first gives a nice topic to fall back on after when conversing.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think a movie is a terrible date pretty much any way you slice it. I don"t see how sitting in the dark not facing each other and not talking provides much of any opportunity to get to know someone.

I mean if you"re 15 and can"t make out anywhere else, fine. But as a date when you"re an adult and trying to get to know someone it just doesn"t do much good IMO. Plus it"s so cliched.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Jabberwhacky said:
I warned you guys but you kept on totesing and kuriining and all sorts of weird shiting so here"s a vinalla chapstick under a nose

wow christ that"s high resoultion where"s the mmos crenshot thread when you need it
That"s just one from your severed head collection eh?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Eomer said:
I think a movie is a terrible date pretty much any way you slice it. I don"t see how sitting in the dark not facing each other and not talking provides much of any opportunity to get to know someone.

I mean if you"re 15 and can"t make out anywhere else, fine. But as a date when you"re an adult and trying to get to know someone it just doesn"t do much good IMO. Plus it"s so cliched.
I tend to agree with Brekk. Movies are fine if you plan something afterward.

My personal favorite are those Dave and Busters type of places. There"s alcohol for loosening up, a nice, casual atmosphere with lots of opportunities for talking, and the games give some relief from the conversation.

Plus, if a girl doesn"t want to go to one of these places you can drop her immediately cause she"s lame.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Jabber I don"t know if I should applaud you or call the Korean authorities. Either way you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
She just left. Last night she told me she was 33, this morning she said she lied and she"s actually 38. Fucking superior korean genes, makin em look all young.

I am an English teacher, but my current job is beyond bomb and I only teach 3.5 hours every day. Come March I"ll be following in Dabamf"s footsteps and taking 4 hours of Korean language before going to work. That shall enable even greater stories with other flavored chapsticks and George R. R. Martin novels.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Jabberwhacky said:
She just left. Last night she told me she was 33, this morning she said she lied and she"s actually 38. Fucking superior korean genes, makin em look all young.

I am an English teacher, but my current job is beyond bomb and I only teach 3.5 hours every day. Come March I"ll be following in Dabamf"s footsteps and taking 4 hours of Korean language before going to work. That shall enable even greater stories with other flavored chapsticks and George R. R. Martin novels.
life"s good in korea

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
So have none of our new bros had any shitty girlfriends, wives, dead girlfriends, algebra-gifted mutants, etc. to share with us?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I had to break up with an ex-girlfriend because she had this weird fetish where she liked to dress up as herself and then act like a fucking bitch.

Nark_foh

shitlord
Evernothing said:
I had to break up with an ex-girlfriend because she had this weird fetish where she liked to dress up as herself and then act like a fucking bitch.
I think we have all had that once or twice.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Honestly though, I diagnosed the last GF I had withSchizoid Personality Disorderwhich she actually has, it wasn"t a joke.

That wasn"t really the main cause though, it was when she asked if we could have an open relationship so she could bang some greasy punk kid. Axed it right there...now she is trying to hit me up since she realized the grass wasn"t so green on the other side of the fence.