Girls who broke your heart thread

Date tonight with girl I"ve been seeing for about a month. I figure I"d be presumptuous and trim my general junk area, since we"re taking things slow but are exclusive now and things are getting more serious. So, clippers + no guard + rushed for time = nick that won"t stop bleeding. It"s not bad, not deep, not a circumcision or anything, just one of those little nicks, perpendicular into the shaft(was shaving balls so like them tight).

Stung like a bitch in the shower. Then, kept bleeding. By the time I was dried off it looked like that scene in Carrie, blood dripping down my balls. Gauze and tape did the trick, but then, shit, can"t show up with my dick gauzed (I could just imagine her toilet getting plugged trying to get rid of a bunch of gauze and medical tape.

So, pulled the tape (which hurt, as some got stuck outside the region of the gauze and the hair was short, but not gone). Stuffed a bunch of Kleenex down there figuring it would be easier to dispose of. And like a trooper was ready to head out.

Thankfully she texted saying she needed 30 more minutes and I"m taking that time to post here and hope the bleeding stops. Letting it get some air, which is awkward.

And that"s how I became the prince of bel aire? Only not really, as my dick still stings a bit and the bleeding has stopped, mostly, but the contents of my trash can looks like I had a pretty bad nose bleed (which is what I"ll say if anyone asks).

Question for the bros. If things start venturing in that direction, do I tell her and wait, or just let her think I"m really emotionally sensitive and want to wait longer? Because either way, protection or not, I have a feeling it"s gonna sting. Or should I just power through, and if it starts bleeding pretend she"s a virgin?

trex

Queen Bee
She"ll think you don"t like her if you make some excuse up of why you don"t want to bang. Fo real.

Waywatcher_foh

shitlord
Nothing much to say. I"ve been seeing the same girl for about 16 months, but it"s an LDR, so it could be a lot better. I"m hoping one of her Master"s apps hits in the area and we can quit this long-distance shit.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Fuck that. Tell her you are waiting for marriage, that"ll really through her for a loop. Later on when you do have sex, she"ll feel like she broke you done and be really proud of herself. Plus you"ll seem like a natural.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Evernothing said:
Honestly though, I diagnosed the last GF I had withSchizoid Personality Disorderwhich she actually has, it wasn"t a joke.

That wasn"t really the main cause though, it was when she asked if we could have an open relationship so she could bang some greasy punk kid. Axed it right there...now she is trying to hit me up since she realized the grass wasn"t so green on the other side of the fence.
You diagnosed her? Did you graduate from Costa Rica State with your psychology degree along side aychamo?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
popsicledeath said:
So I should tell her the truth, bring evidence, and then power through?

Thanks, bro.
If things progress to the point of dick on vag contact I don"t see how you couldn"t just tell her the truth. You cut your dick shaving. Fuck she"ll probably think it is funny. Being an awkward dude who obviously doesn"t want to have sex would be far, far worse.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Clippers are a bad idea for shaving the genital area without a guard, because of the loose skin. On most parts of your body the skin is tight enough that it won"t get caught in the clippers, but especially on the balls you"re playing with fire there. And it hurts like a mother fucker to be cut by clippers vs. an actual razor.

Personally I use clippers to trim down the general area, and Mach 3 the actual twig and berries. Sounds counter intuitive to be putting an actual blade down there, but I"ve only ever knicked myself once or twice with the Mach 3 vs. repeatedly when I used clippers.

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum. It"s breathtaking. I suggest you try it.

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Otherwise yeah if things get hot and heavy, just be honest about it. No big deal.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Tenks said:
You diagnosed her? Did you graduate from Costa Rica State with your psychology degree along side aychamo?
Would be fun if we had a Doctor here. I wonder if diagnostic sanity standards are lower for women.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
popsicledeath said:
Or should I just power through, and if it starts bleeding pretend she"s a virgin?
This would be my call. That said, it depends on how much bleeding you"re really talking about here. That could be an awkward moment for her, especially. I can"t recall ever bedding someone with an open wound on my junk, so I don"t have any anecdotal evidence, but I"d imagine that could freak her out without any sort of warning. Of course, you know this girl better than us. Do you think she"s the type that would actually just get a kick out of your story? If so, you could just tell her what"s up instead of just crossing your fingers that your dick doesn"t pull a GWAR on you.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tenks said:
No. I attended one of the top two universities for psychology in the country.

Any other questions?

Eomer said:
And we aren"t looking at pictures of her naughty bits why?
Play your cards right and you might get to meet the whole gang.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Drinsic said:
I can"t recall ever bedding someone with an open wound on my junk, so I don"t have any anecdotal evidence, but I"d imagine that could freak her out without any sort of warning.
That"s pretty much what I was thinking. Open wound on ballsack + unexplored/possibly diseased territory would have me concerned, not to mention how she might take not being told about said shaving accident beforehand.

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
I read somewhere that professional wrestlers will nick their foreheads with a razor before a big fight. Hit your head on the turnbuckle a couple of times and you end up a bloody mess.

Instant dramatic intensity!

Edit: fuck stone cold.

Solariss_foh

shitlord
Going to a wedding with my ex next friday, asked her to be my date. We dated like 10 years ago, when we were 16-17... so it was nothing that could have been too serious. Broke up for no real reason other than me being an idiot. Later realized I made a mistake and this girl is really everything I want. She happens to be my cousin"s best friend, so I hung out with her on a somewhat regular basis a couple years ago. We"d party, I"d drink myself into oblivion and black the fuck out and make an ass out of myself, so I pretty much cock blocked myself, although we fooled around the first few times of hanging out. She"s had a boyfriend for the past 6 years though (who I know she isn"t very happy with... it"s just hard to change I guess).. Just hoping everything goes well, will likely end in disaster!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Bronyaur said:
I read somewhere that professional wrestlers will nick their foreheads with a razor before a big fight. Hit your head on the turnbuckle a couple of times and you end up looking like this:

50b40f00.jpg

Instant dramatic intensity!
Changing your face into a logo is pretty dramatic.

dimstar_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Clippers are a bad idea for shaving the genital area without a guard, because of the loose skin. On most parts of your body the skin is tight enough that it won"t get caught in the clippers, but especially on the balls you"re playing with fire there. And it hurts like a mother fucker to be cut by clippers vs. an actual razor.

Personally I use clippers to trim down the general area, and Mach 3 the actual twig and berries. Sounds counter intuitive to be putting an actual blade down there, but I"ve only ever knicked myself once or twice with the Mach 3 vs. repeatedly when I used clippers.
Amazon.com: Philips Norelco BG2020 Bodygroom Shaver: Health & Personal Care
Philips body-groomer its life changing! taint,sack,starfish you name it, it trims it without cutting/nicking/razor burn
However don"t spring for the 50 dollar version, b/c the head tilts, which is pita for trimming your taint. The 35 dollar version is money. Mine died after like 3 years. battery crapped out

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
If anyone cares, here"s an update:

No STIs, I"m clean. She lied. Then she tried to convince me she was pregnant. Not talking to her anymore, because I don"t care for that kind of manipulative drama.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
dimstar said:
Philips body-groomer its life changing! taint,sack,starfish you name it, it trims it without cutting/nicking/razor burn
However don"t spring for the 50 dollar version, b/c the head tilts, which is pita for trimming your taint. The 35 dollar version is money. Mine died after like 3 years. battery crapped out
I just boughtthe $50 versionabout two months ago, and like dimstar said it best shaver out there.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
dimstar said:
$17: 200 blades
$31: Merkur Model 180

If you use a new bladeevery other dayit will last you a year and a half. That"s like 3 months using a Mach 3.... I"m just sayin....