Girls who broke your heart thread

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Erronius said:
Seriously?

Maybe the military exposed me to a lot of different people. A lot of the black guys I knew had serious problems with shaving, especially on the neck. I used to think that I had a problem with ingrowns and shaving too close, but there was no comparison. Some of the guys would get it ingrown hairs and infections so badly from having to shave daily that the doctors would make them grow a beard out, for say a week or so. Many would carry small, stiff bristled brushes around with them in their BDU pockets and brush their face several times a day; the idea being that that would prevent the hairs from getting ingrown.
This. I knew plenty of guys who got shaving waivers of some sort.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Erronius said:
Seriously?

Maybe the military exposed me to a lot of different people. A lot of the black guys I knew had serious problems with shaving, especially on the neck. I used to think that I had a problem with ingrowns and shaving too close, but there was no comparison. Some of the guys would get it ingrown hairs and infections so badly from having to shave daily that the doctors would make them grow a beard out, for say a week or so. Many would carry small, stiff bristled brushes around with them in their BDU pockets and brush their face several times a day; the idea being that that would prevent the hairs from getting ingrown.
Yeah, real common problem for the guys I work with too.

Sucks to get that end of the gene pool, I feel for you guys.

Phoenix said:
Fools, you pull the skin so its tight and not loose.
This.

Only ever nicked myself one or two other time going guardless around the base of the shaft or balls (in 10+ years). Was just in a rush with last minute presumptions. Worst one, as well, but usually it"s fine just keeping the skin tight/tighter same way as shaving parts of the face. Helps to have large balls? Helps to be erect?

The Philips Noreclo bodygroomer that was linked looks like a lot less hassle, though, and safer. Wish I could find one that worked well for trimming up my beard, as my clippers are fine for general length, but not great for working the neck/cheeks to make it look like I"m intentionally trying to have a full beard and am not just some hobo.

And, yeah, she"s cool enough that had it gotten down to it, I could have told her and she"d have probably just thought it funny and pointed out there will be other times. Thankfully it didn"t get to that (err well, heh). I mean, it wasn"t a night filled with nothing but forehead kisses, I"m not a fag or anything, just didn"t progress toward full on fucking. Which I"m cool with, because while I"m not a fag, I am pretty gay for her.

Maybe this is a good test of a new chick, though. When things start getting fucky, just tell her you took a chunk out of your shaft while trimming you balls and it might still be bleeding some or at least hurt. She"ll either: a) think you"re a presumptuous asshole and be offended (or worse just pretend she"s offended, hate bitches like that). b) be a skeevy whore and want to fuck anyway (say you don"t want to use protection for a double-test of how skeevy she is) c), be pissed you can"t fuck her and want you gone, probably to find someone who can (see also: skeevy whore?) d) want to suck you off like Bella hoping it makes her a vampire, or e) laugh it off and say don"t worry about it as there will be plenty of other opportunities (winner?).

Add this to the "I don"t want to use protection, because I"d love having babies with you" test to see how fucking nuts a chick is.

trex

Queen Bee
That was the dumbest shit ever.

popsicledeath said:
"I don"t want to use protection, because I"d love having babies with you"
But this! This is golden. Tell her this. HUGE turn on.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I use the same razor on my balls, taint, pube patch, neck, face and head. I ain"t skurd.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Yeah, real common problem for the guys I work with too.

Sucks to get that end of the gene pool, I feel for you guys.
Well clearly I was wrong. I never even considered that it was a problem but I switched to the safety razor early on after trying only a dozen or so of the electric or Mach 3 type variants. Google shows that safety razors are the natural choice for African Americans and I just so happened to start using one (after advice from the product reviews forum ironically) without knowing that.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
So now that the shaving derail is over...

First time I have been into a work colleague.

Any work related tips for not falling into the friend zone?

Obviously I have to be careful about what happens in the office as I do not want rumors and gossip, but also do not want to fall into friend zone due to being polite in the office!

To go along with this...

I am entirely ok with being friends with this girl. Though I think in the future, I would not be ok with just being friends. We are both currently single. I do not want to fall into friend zone just in case I am not ok being just friends!

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
south-park-people-who-annoy-you.jpg

Divinefactor said:
I do not want rumors and gossip....
Why, she ugly?!

I KID I KID!

I am entirely ok with being friends with this girl. Though I think in the future, I would not be ok with just being friends. We are both currently single. I do not want to fall into friend zone just in case I am not ok being just friends!
Get to know her, see how things develop. If you develop feelings for one another that lead you to being more than friends, then figure out how to be more than friends. If you end up just being friends with her, then she just wasn"t that into you, dude.

The only real problem is if you"re too pussy to act on them (no, not go in for a random kiss, but ACT like you like her more than just friends, when appropriate, and you do like her more, instead of hiding it). And if you don"t know how to act like you"re more than just her friend, then you"re not more than just friends, or you"d already be acting like more, and it wouldn"t be acting.

Basically, don"t try to force anything and don"t undermine yourself. When you force things is when shit at work gets awkward. Like, hrm, she"s kinda cute and single, OH I KNOW, I"ll come to work in a suit of armor!!! Or, the alternative, totally falling for her and she touches your arm all flirty in the break room and you"re too nervous to do anything but recite sexual harassment codes and forget to say you"re just kidding.

Basically, be true to your emotions and the moment?

Oh, god, I"m such a fag, but seriously that shit works, yo.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
New g/f is awesome. She is a freak in the sack and she just showed up to deliver me pancakes to work. +1.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Evernothing said:
New g/f is awesome. She is a freak in the sack and she just showed up to deliver me pancakes to work. +1.
Don"t count your work pancakes before they hatch, or put them all in one basket. Bitches that are to nice are just making you put you"re guard down, then she"ll punch you right in the scrotum/wallet.