Girls who broke your heart thread

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
hereticjones said:
Small tits for the win. Well,nicesmall tits for the win. When she"s 45, they"ll still look 18.
This is absolutely not true. Tiny tits can still become tiny flapjacks. It"s depressing.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Drinsic said:
This is absolutely not true. Tiny tits can still become tiny flapjacks. It"s depressing.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NtB_jvznaNM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Indeed.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I have no desire to ever see the tits Col. Gathers and Brock are talking about. Even in animated form.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Drinsic said:
So that"s what he meant by "she brought me pancakes".

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Even if it wasn"t, we"re talking about the future version of electrical-tape-pasty girl, when her tiny tits become tiny flapjacks... possibly. So, basically, I don"t know what we"re talking about anymore. Pancake girl still sucks until you post some pictures (preferably holding a plate of pancakes at this point).

hereticjones_foh

shitlord
Drinsic said:
No I know, and it is depressing. I guess what I mean is, they"re less heir to gravity and sagging and such. This assuming you don"t pop babies out of her. So while they of coursecanbecome dollar pancakes, it"s not a given like it is with huge floppy titties.

No matter what, big tits are on a slow southward migration.

ALL that shit aside, let"s say I"m totally full of shit and tits no matter their size will all deflate and become wrankly washleather purses of full of broken tears and shattered dreams. Even if that"s true it doesn"t matter; I just prefer smaller tits.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Hey, to each their own, I just didn"t want anyone getting the wrong idea and going on a tiny titty hunt under the assumption they"ll never go bad.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i just found out the love of my life (a russian girl who worked at the Jersey shore for a few summers) is moving to Canada to study. i have found reason to go on living.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
As long as she"s flying down to visit you or she pays your air fare to visit her, this is acceptable.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
i just found out the love of my life (a russian girl who worked at the Jersey shore for a few summers) is moving to Canada to study. i have found reason to go on living.
Where in Canada?

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
Eomer is going to be all over that.