Girls who broke your heart thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Camerous Valde Unus said:
Thanks man. I am just so tired fo losing. WHy can"t I ever be fucking happy. why is it I always have to lose every thing? Why can"t I win for opnce? I just don"t even fucking know any more. I am sure someone willl come on here in amin and point out it"s all my fault and how stipid UI am and how if I made better choices I wouldn"t be so fucking miserable buit damn AI am just trying to follow my heart... you know? I have always followed my brain and uit fuckws me every time and when I follow my heart it fucks me.. so what the fuck do I do? I am so tired of all of this.. life.. love.. relationships.. *sighs*
Who let Jim have Cam"s account?

Either way why the fuck would you touch a married woman? How fucking dumb are you? Seriously question here, as you just stuck your dick in a blender and now youre bitching about why it hurt and why no one warned you.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I don"t want to be this way any more. I don"t ant to hurt any more. i don"t want to be s fucked up that no one wants to be with me. Why do I have to haev asbergers? Why can"t I be normal. Why can"t I be happy? What am I doing wertong? Whyat do I need to do to be happy? I am just so tired of trying. I am so tired of always failing. I"ve tried beign a bastard, a nice guy, a puusgh over... and it"s all the same result.. they leave me in the end. I am so sick of this. Lord please just let me be happy for once....

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Phoenix said:
Who let Jim have Cam"s account?

Either way why the fuck would you touch a married woman? How fucking dumb are you? Seriously question here, as you just stuck your dick in a blender and now youre bitching about why it hurt and why no one warned you.
She was my friend and I gave her a p[lace to go when her marrige wemnt south. I havbe always like d her and had feelings for her. I thougth that helping her and showing her what all I could do for her would show her how much I cared and show her she needed to be with me.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
I thougth that helping her and showing her what all I could do for her would show her how much I cared and show her she needed to be with me.
How old are you and you still think shit like this makes a fucking difference to a woman?

Also are you posting from a smartphone or drunk or both?

trex

Queen Bee
My guess is drunk and crying. It"s hard to see small letters when there are so many tears in the eyes.

Don"t beat yourself up Camerous, it"s not your fault she"s a skank.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
She was my friend and I gave her a p[lace to go when her marrige wemnt south. I havbe always like d her and had feelings for her. I thougth that helping her and showing her what all I could do for her would show her how much I cared and show her she needed to be with me.
That"s not the way it works, amigo. If she"s still married to someone she still has some form of attachment. You stand 0 chance until that"s over and done with and made final. Better luck next time. Sorry it hurts, but that"s part of caring about people. Shitty, but true. If you can get past that you now have more experience to bring to bear on the next relationship.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
well hiow does it workl? I am so tired of all this shit.. i don"t want just a piece fo pussy aby mniore.. I want a real relationshiop and I have no idea how to fgo abnout it... I am so tired and hurt and just disgusted with ti all... he couldn"t evben give her heat and food yet she is going back to hiom.. i mean wtgf.. I just fon"t understand...

I am 3 4locos into this night.. I have 2 more on stand by.. think I am just gonna drink themn and pass out.. I am tired of ctying and hurting and just being awake hurts

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I am 3 4locos into this night.. I have 2 more on stand by.. think I am just gonna drink themn and pass out.. I am tired of ctying and hurting and just being awake hurts
Get more and keep drinking. Don"t stop. Don"t you fucking stop!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
OMFG get this.. I just asked her where they were fgonna live.. she said she was still gonna live with me.. W T F lol Am I this stupid.... that she woukld think I would let her live with me and try and repair a relationship with anothewr man WHILE livning with me? Someoen shoot me in the fucking face alreaduy

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
well hiow does it workl? I am so tired of all this shit.. i don"t want just a piece fo pussy aby mniore.. I want a real relationshiop and I have no idea how to fgo abnout it... I am so tired and hurt and just disgusted with ti all... he couldn"t evben give her heat and food yet she is going back to hiom.. i mean wtgf.. I just fon"t understand...

Sorry, there"s no one path to how to find someone to live a life with. The best anyone can offer is a guideline of things to avoid. Married women in general are not going to be worth the effort of anything long term. She got married for a reason, whether or not it"s one she shared with you. She has time and emotions invested in him, not you. That was a time bomb waiting to go off.

Drink up, sleep it off, and follow the FOH rule of thumb on this. Just find someone to fuck without trying to find "Teh One" until you"re actually healed.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
OMFG get this.. I just asked her where they were fgonna live.. she said she was still gonna live with me.. W T F lol Am I this stupid.... that she woukld think I would let her live with me and try and repair a relationship with anothewr man WHILE livning with me? Someoen shoot me in the fucking face alreaduy
Did you tell her to fuck off? If not, change the locks now.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Any of you girls ion here want to give me a try? I am a fun loving guy who wil pay all your bills, not require tyou to work any and all I require is you give a shit about me and trate me with some kindness... *sighs* I just don"t fucking get it any more.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Any of you girls ion here want to give me a try? I am a fun loving guy who wil pay all your bills, not require tyou to work any and all I require is you give a shit about me and trate me with some kindness... *sighs* I just don"t fucking get it any more.
The only girls around these parts are yourself and Aamina.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, don"t let her come back.

Best part it"s she"s going to be shocked and will see your sudden change of behavior as a prick move since you"re totally friend zoned and taken for granted: she sees you as a living crutch to lean on and she expects you to just give without asking anything in return.

That"s quite the common mistake: men are provider and we expect others to appreciate that. We are so fucking wrong on the second part.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Lejina Bloodbath said:
Yeah, don"t let her come back.

Best part it"s she"s going to be shocked and will see your sudden change of behavior as a prick move since you"re totally friend zoned and taken for granted: she sees you as a living crutch to lean on and she expects you to just give without asking anything in return.

That"s quite the common mistake: men are provider and we expect others to appreciate that. We are so fucking wrong on the second part.
so wtf am I suppsoed to do? I want to take care of the womean I am with.. amd I supposed to just be a ptick? I don"t want just any old skank any more.. I want a real woman I can fo thinks for who apprecaites them and shows her appreaciarteion to me... I mean is that so fickomg much to ask?