Girls who broke your heart thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe she can"t decipher your hieroglyphic typing. I"ve made posts in a complete blackout and they looked perfectly normal the next day. Well, the spelling and grammar did; the content was usually rather ridiculous. Get your shit together.

Cam, you need to talk to a professional. Not FOHguild or Ravven. Seriously. You"re a nightmare-seeking missile that just goes from target to target.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
lol I have talkef to tehm.. I am an antisocial psycotic with narcistic tendancys asnd asbergers to boot.. hwo"s that for dating material

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Camerous Valde Unus said:
so wtf am I suppsoed to do? I want to take care of the womean I am with.. amd I supposed to just be a ptick? I don"t want just any old skank any more.. I want a real woman I can fo thinks for who apprecaites them and shows her appreaciarteion to me... I mean is that so fickomg much to ask?
You arent with no fucking woman, you arent with anyone. Also why does your avatar keep flicking on and off? Knock that shit off.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
so wtf am I suppsoed to do? I want to take care of the womean I am with.. amd I supposed to just be a ptick? I don"t want just any old skank any more.. I want a real woman I can fo thinks for who apprecaites them and shows her appreaciarteion to me... I mean is that so fickomg much to ask?
You don"t have to be a prick to everyone, but you damned well should be to this waste of oxygen who is trying to use you and is saying so to your face. If you refuse to stick up for yourself on something like this and she will continue to use you like a doormat until you man up and cut the cord. Do it now and free yourself from her before she makes you even more miserable.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
For starter, don"t sleep with someone who has more problems than you. If you do, make it a fling at most. For an actual relationship, do not look for a darling in distress and try to save her. You can"t buy love and respect. So, start looking for an equal, someone who has her shit together and doesn"t need her mate to pay her bills.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
@phenix what? Are you sayingf she was never with me and I was just fooling myself?

@schezanna *sighs* But I ahve known her for 20+ years and always liked her an she was one of my best friends in HS.. I have a lot of feelings for her... *sighs& wtf..

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Lejina Bloodbath said:
For starter, don"t sleep with someone who has more problems than you. If you do, make it a fling at most. For an actual relationship, do not look for a darling in distress and try to save her. You can"t buy love and respect. So, start looking for an equal, someone who has her shit together and doesn"t need her mate to pay her bills.
Then how do I get them intersted in me?

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
@phenix what? Are you sayingf she was never with me and I was just fooling myself?

@schezanna *sighs* But I ahve known her for 20+ years and always liked her an she was one of my best friends in HS.. I have a lot of feelings for her... *sighs& wtf..
Yes, that"s what Phoenix is saying and he"s right.

And so what? If she isn"t reciprocating your feelings now she is unlikely to ever do so. Did you tell her you wanted an actual relationship or does she think you"re trying to be a friend?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Schezanna said:
Yes, that"s what Phoenix is saying and he"s right.

And so what? If she isn"t reciprocating your feelings now she is unlikely to ever do so. Did you tell her you wanted an actual relationship or does she think you"re trying to be a friend?
I told her exactly what I wanted and she said she lioved me.. then she went to their old oplkace to help hm pack up their stuff and every thing changed

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
I told her exactly what I wanted and she said she lioved me.. then she went to their old oplkace to help hm pack up their stuff and every thing changed
So kick her to the curb and wish her the best with the ex.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
That was my plan but hat doesn"t help me not be lonely or not fuck up my next try
Experience will help with the latter, the former is something everyone has to live with, even the people with successful marriages and kids. Part of the human condition.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
well shit I guess I am just fucked then. I am gopnna gop lay down now... thanks for the talk even if I didnt get the answwer s I wanted.

MaulNutz_foh

shitlord
Thanks man. I am just so tired fo losing. WHy can"t I ever be fucking happy. why is it I always have to lose every thing? Why can"t I win for opnce? I just don"t even fucking know any more. I am sure someone willl come on here in amin and point out it"s all my fault and how stipid UI am and how if I made better choices I wouldn"t be so fucking miserable buit damn AI am just trying to follow my heart... you know? I have always followed my brain and uit fuckws me every time and when I follow my heart it fucks me.. so what the fuck do I do? I am so tired of all of this.. life.. love.. relationships.. *sighs*
Short answer...because you put the needs of another person above the needs of yourself.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Don"t ever pay another person"s bills, good rule of thumb. I know sometimes there"s extenuating circumstances blah blah. But generally if you"re trying to date a person and they don"t even have their shit together enough that they need you to pay their bills? Just walk away.

A self-respecting person will have enough pride in themselves to pay their own way when they can.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
sp even if they are my friwends fuck them if I want more tham justr freinsd? that goes against every thing I am... I want to take care fo someone.. to give them every thing they have ever weanted...