Girls who broke your heart thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
001001102 said:
I dunno, bro... I"d almost rather see a washboard chest with nipples than fake tits.
Most titjobs are awful because the girl goes waaaay too many cup sizes higher. A well-done boob job is not bad at all.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
They still feel lame compared to (most) real tits. And out of ~8 sets of fake that I"ve seen and felt, 1 qualifies as the good ones you"re talking about. Clearly from this anecdotal evidence I can conclude that fake ones suck!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is this where Ryanz comes in and posts about how you"re all fucking losers and wont be seeing any pairs of tits irl anyways so stop complaining, or some stupid shit.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Seananigans said:
They still feel lame compared to (most) real tits. And out of ~8 sets of fake that I"ve seen and felt, 1 qualifies as the good ones you"re talking about. Clearly from this anecdotal evidence I can conclude that fake ones suck!
I would hypothesize most fake tits that you don"t personally pay for are going to be shitty. My reasoning is that if they are not shitty, they were likely expensive, and the idea of women paying for their own shit is preposterous. If a woman has someone to pay for her shit (tits), unless she wants to risk losing that gravy train, why the fuck is she letting you feel her up? There are exceptions, but I"ve only ever seen one decent tit job, and it was only a C to D. It was a birthday present from her rich as fuck mom that acquired her money through a divorce (obviously).

This is all based on science.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Concerning this medication business- It takes a pretty long time to build up the level of medication in your system for it to have an effect on your behavior, outside of the immediate changes that come from putting a brand-new chemical in your brain- like, getting a bit of a buzz off it. That said, antidepressants commonly affect a person"s libido. Could just be a coincidence in timing.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Girl I knew in high school just recently made a Facebook account and we"ve talked a bit, catching up on the past 8 years. She just got out of a longterm relationship and thus has an extra ticket to see Rammstein in San Antonio (May 24). She has offered this ticket to me. Figures I"d already have college friends coming into town for Memorial Day weekend, not to mention that"s an either expensive or long trip for a girl, even with a free GA ticket.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Plus, since when I logged in tonight, I had like 12 new visitors to my profile, and all of them guys, it is only a matter of time before the OKcupid robot decides I must be gay and decides to stop sending ladies to my profile all-together.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Darus Grey said:
She took a dose, and just...completely changed, total 180, it"s like her emotional comfort level changed to like we haven"t even been dating this whole time.
Friend of mine was engaged to a girl with Crohn"s disease, and it turned out the medication had serious hormonal repercussions for women that weren"t widely known. She"d do things like wake up at night and freak out because she didn"t recognize him. Once they changed the medication it got a lot better, but if IBS has similar types of medication it might be the problem.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Oh, in other news went out will the tall girl last night. Since it was the middle of the week and we both worked early it was just dinner, but we had a nice time. It wasn"t an amazing date or anything, but it also wasn"t a disaster. Had a little trouble finding common ground, so we both mostly talked about family history, school experiences etc. Very casual evening.

We run in the same circles, so I"ll see her at a party this Saturday. We both had a nice time and said we"d like to go out again when I dropped her off. If she was just being nice, that"s fine. I wouldn"t mind getting to know her better or having a date with some kind of activity beyond sitting around a table, but if that doesn"t happen I won"t shed any tears. It was worth going out just for a nice dinner.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Nah, quick hug in the car. I wasn"t really feeling it and neither was she. Like I said, it was just sortof a nice evening but nothing special. I honestly don"t expect it to really go anywhere since there wasn"t much of a spark, but she"s a nice girl and we have a lot of mutual friends so it was good to get to know her better. No complaints.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
sounds like you struck out hard
That implies one of us had a greater investment in the evening than the other. I don"t think that was really the case. Not every date fits into categories of absolute disaster or amazing success. It was just a pleasant dinner between two people who ended up having very little in common. No harm done.

I guess by the metric of getting laid, then yeah I struck out. I didn"t really have that expectation though.