Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
Though I don"t think I could ever date a bartender. Only from a personality and an hours point of view.
She used to do it full time but now has a day job doing payroll for a construction company. She does the bartending thing on the side to make a bit of coin, saving up for a trip to Thailand in the fall. But otherwise yeah I agree.

Stratos said:
eomer, sounds like the most you"ll ever get to do is have drunken sex with her, but it sounds like you"re not into that.

so.

nothin to gain here boss
Whoa there. I do indeed enjoy me some drunken sex. It"s just not something that I actively pursue or want to make a habit of. I really don"t see a relationship going anywhere with this chick, but I don"t really have any other prospects at the moment so may as well at least have some fun. I don"t know that she"s looking for anything too serious either, sounds like she"s just getting her shit sorted from the broken-off engagement a year or two ago.

popsicledeath said:
A bartender who either goes out a lot or considers going to work "going out" and who then also gets shitty drunk in public?

I"m thinking pass. Even drunken sex sounds like it would be awkward, with a 70% chance of her ending up crying in front of you because of it (25% WHILE having sex).
Tuco, this man needs a Debby Downer avatar.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Tenks said:
Does anyone have updates on Tarrent"s story with the girl he dated for 8 minutes, knocked up, married, she got crazy (go figure!) and he decided the stay together for the baby?
I"m sure things are fantastic.

Eomer said:
Don"t hate the player, hate the game. It"s not like I"d piss on someone"s met-a-new-girl parade if it weren"t actually just a train waiting to wreck. The thread is girls who broke your heart, and I"m just looking out!

Also, I agree.

Brand_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Do you still have a good feeling or are you heading toward the friend zone? Kinda seems friend zone is imminent...Which is fine if you can network to her friends. Time take some advice from Colbert and "listen to your gut".

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Her: Maybe... can I let u know? I don"t like going out every night of the week. I want to say yes, but I know when I work lots I like to be able to just come home and chill on my nights off
This absolutely reeks of "Well, if nothing better comes up, I"ll hang out with you..I guess." I really think you needed to leave your text of "No, now or never!" alone and not follow it with that "Sure, let me know!" shit. You"re letting her make the decisions, which is only going to end in you getting friend zoned.

Like was said, I think the best you can hope for from this chick is maybe a drunken romp.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
I don"t even disagree with him, but how I can disagree with handing people avatars? Speaking of which, I have an idea....

Now I just need to find one for Tenks and Antarius

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tuco said:
I don"t even disagree with him, but how I can disagree with handing people avatars? Speaking of which, I have an idea....

make Tenk"s avatar The Miz.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tuco said:

Hmm, what"s the background with my avatar? Who or what is that dude? Sweet wrench.

Brand said:
Do you still have a good feeling or are you heading toward the friend zone? Kinda seems friend zone is imminent...Which is fine if you can network to her friends. Time take some advice from Colbert and "listen to your gut".
Not sure what to think at this point, to be honest. I"m pretty busy, and so is she working two jobs. But as has been said, one or both of us should be able to make time for the other.

Kirun said:
This absolutely reeks of "Well, if nothing better comes up, I"ll hang out with you..I guess." I really think you needed to leave your text of "No, now or never!" alone and not follow it with that "Sure, let me know!" shit. You"re letting her make the decisions, which is only going to end in you getting friend zoned.

Like was said, I think the best you can hope for from this chick is maybe a drunken romp.
Yeah, probably. I"d be fine with that. Like I said, based on my limited experience with her she"s probably not my type relationship wise anyways.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
eomer you are shitty at the text game and invariably do the "ok np anything is cool if you want to fuck I"ll just be over here waiting np it"d be cool no biggie no pressure just I"m over here, naked, waiting, for you"

need more "I"m an independent man with shit to do but if you"re serious gurl I can pencil you in and we can get this going, otherwise fuck off"

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I know I"m being a bit stereotypical, but I tend to avoid club/bar scene working girls. I dont know how it goes with bartenders, but it can"t be far off from VIP bottle girls (hostesses whatever). My 5 yr ex was a bottle hostess, which entailed late nights taking free shots/drinks from guys at her table, flirting with them, giving her number and being texted/called at 4 am on her off nights (while sleeping next to me).

That"s all fine, unless they"ve cheated before, and my ex had.. so in my experience girls that work at these places are prone to a lot of attention and temptation/partying/tons of guys etc.. I know other chicks that do the same, these chicks tend to be in the same areas: strip club hostesses, club hostesses, bartenders, shot girls, promotion girls at liquor stores for liquor companies. The other chicks I know that do the same are all very similar, very fake/money oriented/good at flirting getting what they want/always lots of guys talking to them, not afraid to be scandalous for a job etc, and can"t maintain a long relationship. Drugs and tattoos are around too, yeah its always fun for sex but not for long term.

I just think a certain way of life/maturity comes with girls that work in those areas, and well there"s going to be your exceptions of course, but you can judge that.

Sure things were fine in the beginning when my relationship was strong w/ my gf when she started at club scene, its when things are weak/you"re fighting/losing interest etc that the temptations come sneaking in. Plus I mean, what"s her future plans? Forever work in the night club scene? I dont care how cool the chick is, I"d like to eventually have a chick that can support herself without being gone late nights all the time.. you work during day to come home to her going off to work, to waking up to her coming home from work while you go to work. I remember a story from my ex after we broke up, she got wasted after working one night, was with her new bf, a friend and they were all in a cab.. she blacked out and apparently somehow gave the friend a blowjob in the back of the cab while her new bf was in the front seat, turns around going WTF.. doesnt remember it at all (who knows) or how it happened. I loved that story considering the bf at the time was the one she cheated on me for, fuck em both (no i dont talk to her, this was 2 years ago that story happened)

Had plenty of drunken sex from her coming home too, its great sure, cant count how many times she woke up next day with no recollection but the fact that her pussy hurt to tell her we had sex, cause i mean of course she has to get wasted at work to please her tables to get better tips. I can always trust a girl that gets extremely intoxicated at work.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
lost said:
I remember a story from my ex after we broke up, she got wasted after working one night, was with her new bf, a friend and they were all in a cab.. she blacked out and apparently somehow gave the friend a blowjob in the back of the cab while her new bf was in the front seat, turns around going WTF.. doesnt remember it at all (who knows) or how it happened. I loved that story considering the bf at the time was the one she cheated on me for, fuck em both (no i dont talk to her, this was 2 years ago that story happened)
This kind of stuff should have been shared long ago man, tell your stories.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lost said:
I know I"m being a bit stereotypical, but I tend to avoid club/bar scene working girls.
not stereotypical at all, really just common sense. fun to fuck around with but would be a bad idea to get seriously involved, most of them have nothing going for them in life.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lost"s bottle hostess story reminded me of a funny story from college.

I worked at a satellite office for a big computer company, which was filled with interns and a few full-timers to make sure work got done occasionally. Surprisingly, most of the people there were pretty cool except this one co-worker, who was a weird, nerdy guy that had a busted face and talked with a lisp. And loved sharing details of his personal life. During one of his unprompted sharing sessions, we find out his long time girlfriend (whom none of us had met) decided to become a stripper. Thanks for the info! I"m sure this will end well for you.

Fast forward several months, a close friend demands to go to the strip club for his pre-graduation party. The college town was pretty small, so there is exactly 1 shitty strip club with... below average talent. Sad for a college town. So we go anyway. A fair break-down of the talent: for every 3 dancers, one would be overweight, one would have an obvious physical flaw (butterface, etc) and one would be decently attractive. One of the chicks that fell into the butterface category comes over to hit us up. No interest is shown. She is persistent though. She asks us where we work and I name the computer company (goddamn, why tell the truth??). I see the stripper facade drop. "Do you know Bob (<- fake name)?" Yes, yes I do know Bob. And now his girlfriend has her tits in my face. I"m sure this will be a fun Monday. Predictably, Bob proceeds to awkwardly talk about it to everyone who will listen all Monday long. Awesome.

Turns out it did go poorly for Bob in the end, she broke it off with him and started doing the strip club DJ. Which is pretty embarrassing for both of them if you ask me.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
lol, I love the strip club DJ/MC voice.

"Now everyone give it up for Caaaaaaannnnndddyyyyyyyy!"

Current girlfriend situation:

Last night I get home from work and I"m bringing home dinner for the both of us. We sit down to watch television, and I"m always trying to find something we both would like to see (I"d be happy with a marathon of game of thrones, six feet under, any kind of movie, and she"d be happy with Jersey Shore or any MTV teen preggos stuff). So I put it on X-men First class and she"s doesn"t seem to have any objections and then she says we need to talk.

She"s not having fun anymore in our relationship, we never do anything exciting anymore. I don"t disagree with that, although we just got back from Hawaii 2 weeks ago, our regular routine has been I work 50-60 hours a week and sometimes weekends now, she works 40 and basically is home by herself for a couple of hours and when I get home we don"t really do anything with each other anymore. We have the weekends though, but she sleeps in for fucking ever and I generally get up 3 hrs before her and go to sleep or want to go to sleep an hour before she does.

Also, she misses her family. They live about 400 miles away. When we first started dating, her brother and sister lived in the city, and now they both migrated back to where they came from.

I can bring the fun again, not a problem. We can start going on trips, go to festivals, I think that would make her happy and I know I"ve been prioritizing work over fun. What I can"t really fix is our location. My work is mainly in the city we live in, my family lives 30 minutes away, and I have a parent in their 80"s and I don"t want to move away because I"m not sure how much time they have left anyway.

We share an apartment, a dog, and have been together almost 2 years now. If we do end up breaking up, that"ll suck, but if she needs to leave town to be with family I respect that but there is nothing I can do right now about it.

I"ve had my heart broken before, you take it like a man and move on. You don"t bitch to your friends about it, other women, co-workers, etc. You just fucking keep going. Learn something from the experience.

My girlfriend is pretty, but that shit fades and when you"re both old and wrinkly you"re going to get bored real fast when you don"t have common interests. I"ve just never met a model that likes playing video games, analyzing movies, going to the gym or running on a regular basis, that also likes sci-fi and fantasy. Twilight doesn"t count. Fuck Twilight.