Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer said:
Me: pfft, a likely story

....even though her reasons have been reasonably legitimate.
Keep in mind most chicks, especially ones that seem a bit flaky (to put it lightly), may have a hard time understanding sarcasm. So, you"re either being sarcastic with "pfft, a likely story" and she won"t get it and will think you"re being a dick or suspecting her of shit. Or you know the reasons are legit and being passive aggressive. Either way, danger.

As it turns out apparently even my mom thinks I"m a doormat, as she emailed me this morning saying she"d forgotten to let the rest of the family know about dinner and she"s tired from baby sitting my niece and nephew so how does next weekend work instead? Love you too mom!
Hah, yeah, so did the woman you grew up with and who has been your primary model for women always end up being so forgetful (read as: disregarding) of your time (read as: emotions and worth)?

You decide!
Send your mom a text of this nature:

"Sorry we can"t get together. I was looking forward to it, to the point I ended up cancelling/not-making other plans. In the future, I"d appreciate a little more notice and consideration, because while I greatly value our time together with family, I also value my own time."

And yeah, she may get butt hurt, and if she"s a woman may accuse you of being passive aggressive or dramatic, but that"s how you know you"re not being those things. Eventually, she"ll get the point, and you"ll have grown a nut back.

Then, text the girl:

"My plans fell through for this Sunday. I want [fill in exactly what you want from her and expect from her.... not in a creepy meta sense, just for the night! So, not, I want to start a relationship with you and kiss your forehead as we weep in each other"s arms while watching Titanic, but more like: I want you to get dressed up so we can go to [some restaurant] or I want you to come over, don"t worry about hair or dressing up, we"ll just hang out on the couch and watch movies to relax after a long work week.]

No, "what do you want to do" or "Well, we could do this, I mean, if you want, or whatever."

Tell her what you want, what you expect, and she"ll decide if it"s worth it. If it isn"t, or she blows you off, then hey, you don"t have to worry about playing social-tag with her in the future. Most likely, if she wants you, her panties will be so wet from you growing your second nut she"ll come over doing exactly what you"ve expressed you want/expect from her (so be pointed, and no sarcasm, or she may actually show up in a furry costume).

And the brilliance is you"ll actually have to think through and figure out exactly what you want from this chick, which my guess is probably/hopefully not much. Then you"ll avoid ending up doing shit or in a relationship or whatever "just because it happened or something." If you think through it and really can"t come up with anything specific you really want from her (on various levels, but don"t mention the sub-levels!) then, problem solved, let her think you still had other plans, because you would have other plans at that point: anything but her.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Keep in mind most chicks, especially ones that seem a bit flaky (to put it lightly), may have a hard time understanding sarcasm. So, you"re either being sarcastic with "pfft, a likely story" and she won"t get it and will think you"re being a dick or suspecting her of shit. Or you know the reasons are legit and being passive aggressive. Either way, danger.
Actually she"s seemed fairly perceptive of my sarcasm so far, as you can see with her response. She knew I was just joking around.

Hah, yeah, so did the woman you grew up with and who has been your primary model for women always end up being so forgetful (read as: disregarding) of your time (read as: emotions and worth)?
lol no absolutely not, my mom"s awesome. Bro-in law has gone back to work after his paternity leave (sister went back in the fall) and their nanny fell through so she"s been busy babysitting my nephew most days while also occasionally babysitting my bro"s daughter as well.

Otherwise thanks for the rest of the post, I"ll give it some thought. Gotta run to a lunch meeting.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Eomer said:
lol, coincidentally I was PMing a bit with Etoille about that, so I"ll just cross post that specific paragraph:

She"s just not the right girl at all, and I don"t have any feelings for her past wanting to put my P in her V when she manages to stop talking for more than 30 seconds.
Why the fuck are you talking in private messages with etoilet?

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Actually she"s seemed fairly perceptive of my sarcasm so far, as you can see with her response. She knew I was just joking around.

lol no absolutely not, my mom"s awesome. Bro-in law has gone back to work after his paternity leave (sister went back in the fall) and their nanny fell through so she"s been busy babysitting my nephew most days while also occasionally babysitting my bro"s daughter as well.

Otherwise thanks for the rest of the post, I"ll give it some thought. Gotta run to a lunch meeting.
Eomer, your stories about women always seem to include these marathon sagas about just actually meeting up !
Remember Tarrant"s story about his first date with his now wife? She flaked out on him, he laid down the law, she wanted him bad after that.
Your ambivalence towards these women is showing through, they pick up on it and know that you aren"t that interested. You should really start pushing a firmer line. I would say the reason you are in a year long dry spell is that you aren"t making anyone feel you are interested in them.
Definitely don"t text this latest one back, you are just about friend-zoned here.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
She had PM"d me about something. Then we started cybering.

Haven"t looked that chick up since her last text. Probably not going to bother from this point.

Eomer said:
She had PM"d me about something. Then we started cybering.

Haven"t looked that chick up since her last text. Probably not going to bother from this point.
Eomer is amazing in e-bed.

True story.

Solariss_foh

shitlord
Before I type out an extremely long story, will my post be regarded and given advice or will I be flamed into hell and back? Not sure how people are treated in this thread lol.. thought I"d ask before wasting time. I"m sure nobody is interested in what I have to say, but advice on the situation would be good from anywhere

Silver Knight of the Realm
Solariss said:
Before I type out an extremely long story, will my post be regarded and given advice or will I be flamed into hell and back? Not sure how people are treated in this thread lol.. thought I"d ask before wasting time. I"m sure nobody is interested in what I have to say, but advice on the situation would be good from anywhere
Depending on the story, you will probably get some flames, but you will get a lot of really good advice. If you"re like 99% of the people who have received advice thus far, you will ignore every shred of it and do what you want to do anyway. But post it up bro.

trex

Queen Bee
What"s the hold up Solariss?

Too bad your balls aren"t bigger or you probably wouldnt be in your current lady drama situation...

Solariss_foh

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
What"s the hold up Solariss?

Too bad your balls aren"t bigger or you probably wouldnt be in your current lady drama situation...
Haha, I"ll probably wait till tomorrow or something, I was just checking. Really tired to type out a bunch of shit