Girls who broke your heart thread

trex

Queen Bee
Solariss said:
Haha, I"ll probably wait till tomorrow or something, I was just checking. Really tired to type out a bunch of shit
Good deal, bro. Sorry I got mouthy. We can"t wait to hear.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Solariss said:
You"re scaring me away man, I should probably read through this thread a bit more before I post anything!
That"s probably your first problem. Your balls should be leading you through life, not your brain.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
As a long time user of this thread, I"d say that provided you aren"t going to get all super sensitive about shit AND are willing to give as unbiased of a rundown of what"s up as possible (tell both sides), generally the advice given here is pretty good. If you don"t give a decent synopsis of what"s up from both sides, then the advice you get isn"t going to be all that useful since people are operating with only half the story.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Eomer said:
If you don"t give a decent synopsis of what"s up from both sides, then the advice you get isn"t going to be all that useful since people are operating with only half the story.
We can also sniff out when you"re hiding details to save face. And you WILL be ridiculed for it.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Adam12 said:
That"s probably your first problem. Your balls should be leading you through life, not your brain.
80% of the problems in this thread are directly attributable to guys who care too much about what other people think of them.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
As a long time user of this thread
The three rules of the TGWBYHT

1) Don"t get butthurt when you tell people she won"t let you visit her and someone suggests she may be hiding a secret lover in her apartment. We don"t know all the facts but we can see all the possible angles.

2) Don"t get butthurt when you ignore advice because you believe the girl that cheated on you/is crazy/broke up with you would never screw you over again. Nobody wants to hear you whine when you ignored all advice that was offered in good faith.

3) Post tits.

PapaShlapa_foh

shitlord
Jumping in to this thread because...why not. A warning, I make terrible decisions when dating, I know it. Hopefully you guys can save me from myself.

So I used to work with this chick, maybe 1-2 years ago. She quit about a year ago but we kept loosely in touch, still seeing each other every so often. While she worked there we flirted like crazy and there was always an attraction between us, but she had a boyfriend, he was a really good guy, even if not really a friend of mine, so I just never made a move. Fast forward to a few weeks ago. Her boyfriend broke up with her, and coincidentally my girlfriend broke up with me, which is a story I"ll save for a future post, but we still talk and see each other fairly often and I don"t know wtf is going on with that but whatever. Me and the new girl meet up for a drink or two on a Sunday, mostly just to bitch to each other about our exes etc. I end up going to see the ex that night anyway, instead of making any real moves with the new chick. New girl"s been messaging me wanting to go for breakfast, hang out for a drink, get some food, whatever. So we set something up for last night.

Go out for a nice dinner, have some wine, good food, laughs etc. End up back at my place just having a few beers and shooting the shit. Warning again, I"m retarded, I make bad decisions and I have no game. I know it. So I have no idea wtf this "date" is. Is it two friends hanging out, or is it a date? How does she see it? I decide, fuck it, I"ll just ask. She says she hadn"t really thought about it(bullshit imo), did I think it was a date? Goes back and forth for a few seconds of "What do you think? Well what do you think?" etc. Now here"s my first mistake. I should have never brought it up in the first place. If she thought it was a date, I should just kiss her and she either is down or she isn"t, question answered. I"m retarded though. So we kinda move past that part of the conversation and just get back to joking around and having a good time.

She has plans to go see a movie with a friend of hers, a dude that also coincidentally just got dumped by his gf of 7 years. He"s been making moves on this girl, but she friendzoned him hard. I feel bad for the guy, but whatever, it happens. When she asked me what I think she should do I told her to be completely honest about exactly what you think about him, not interested, etc, give him absolutely no hope of thinking it"s going to happen, or could happen in the future. He"s a friend and will never be anything more. I think it"s the kindest thing you can do tbh, so it was honest advice. I only bring this dude up to make it absolutely clear I give no shit about this dude, he has absolutely no chance.

So he"s coming to pick her up. She"s gotta leave, and I say something like "do you want it to be?". She instantly knows what I"m talking about(if it"s not clear, our thing being a date, i"m all over the place right now). She redirects, kinda afraid to take the first step I guess, asking if I want it to be. So I just said fuck it let"s go for it and kissed her, and she was down. She was like literally on her way to go put her shoes on, I waited way too long. She said she wished she didn"t have to go to the movie now, said bye and took off.

So here"s where I get retarded again. Because I fucked up and waited too long, we never really got a chance to do much beside kiss for like 10-20 seconds before she left. I want more, because I"m impatient, horny, and I always need to push for the next thing. I text her to get her friend to drop her off at my place after the movie. Big mistake imo. I should have just left it alone, maybe sent her a txt today about some random bullshit or whatever, set up a time to see her in a few days and been done with it. She never responds. Mind you, her movie"s at like 11pm, I txt her at like 12pm, and she works at 10am the next morning, so it was a long shot that she could reasonably come over after the movie anyway. What"s she going to do, get dropped off at 1:30 in the morning? It was a stupid plan, but I get stupid sometimes. So I haven"t heard back from her yet. She"s at work now, and will be for another hour or two probably, but if she"d wanted to txt me she totally could have.

What"s the plan from here? I figure, I"m just going to let her get in touch with me. If she msgs me in the next day or two cool, if not maybe I"ll call her on like thursday or something.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
All bullshit aside I can give great advice even if I never take ti myself.

DO NOT CONTACT HER AGAIN. it makes you seem desperate. let her call you. If it takes 2 weeks so be it... you got your life and go on about living it. If she wanted more she"ll be calling.

They ALWAYS do bro. Trust me.

Wantonsoup_foh

shitlord
Camerous Valde Unus said:
All bullshit aside I can give great advice even if I never take ti myself.

DO NOT CONTACT HER AGAIN. it makes you seem desperate. let her call you. If it takes 2 weeks so be it... you got your life and go on about living it. If she wanted more she"ll be calling.

They ALWAYS do bro. Trust me.
Bullshit, if its someone you care to pursue go for it, cause the other guy sure as fuck aint waiting.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
If he goes after her after that text last night it makes him seem desperate and just wanting a piece of ass. He needs to pace himself.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
He made a move. It went well, but she had to run. He then came across as either desperate or needy by texting her in the middle of the movie he knew she was at. Why she"s not responding I don"t know, but sending a bunch of further texts or phone calls isn"t going to help things IMO.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
He made a move. It went well, but she had to run. He then came across as either desperate or needy by texting her in the middle of the movie he knew she was at. Why she"s not responding I don"t know, but sending a bunch of further texts or phone calls isn"t going to help things IMO.
QFT

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Oh, I didn"t even read the last paragraph he wrote. Wow, that is a huge fuck-up. It"s over, pal.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stalk her facebook and find out if she"s going out with any friends ever. When you do find out sit outside her house in your car with all the lights off and follow them. Whenever they get where they"re going sneak in the door behind them and casually walk up to her and be like. "OH HEY! What are you doing here?"

She"ll melt in your arms.

Wantonsoup_foh

shitlord
Say what you want but after a move like that and never having contact again would seem more like you were just looking for a lay that evening.

Plan something out that doesn"t involve you two ending up at one or the others place, say you want to go on an "official" date but make something up about how you can"t be out late.

Like I said, if you think she is worth pursuing don"t give up.