Girls who broke your heart thread

intelnavi_foh

shitlord
At least you finally made a move instead of continuing to fuck yourself with that bullshit question. Call her out on never texting you back. If it works fine, if it doesn"t stop giving a shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sutekh said:
Stalk her facebook and find out if she"s going out with any friends ever. When you do find out sit outside her house in your car with all the lights off and follow them. Whenever they get where they"re going sneak in the door behind them and casually walk up to her and be like. "OH HEY! What are you doing here?"

She"ll melt in your arms.
That"s how I swooned my 1,745th girlfriend.

bunnie_foh

shitlord
Give the new girl a call after a couple days, joke about being out of practice (were you with your ex for awhile?), say you had a good time and would like to take her out. If she"s not interested, whatever, move on - but if she is, awesome. Never contacting her again just makes it super awkward whereas turning it into a bit of a joke will make it easier.

Solariss_foh

shitlord
I"m in the process of writing this story... it"s gonna be long though. I"m not sure if people will really want to read it, but it really falls in line with the title of the thread. We"ll see how it ends up. I may not finish it tonight, but tomorrow I"ll post it I think

PapaShlapa_foh

shitlord
The ex and I weren"t together too long. Our first date was mid december. We went on vacation together to the Dominican for a week Feb24-March2 and that killed it. Too much time together too quickly. Was a terrible idea, and hers to boot. Her friend she was supposed to go with bailed and she asked me. Looking back on it I regret it massively. Between the ticket, spending money, and lost income it cost me almost $3,000 killed my relationship and I started smoking again while I was there(3 years clean fuck!). Worst. Vacation. Ever. Fucked up part is we were having an amazing time while we were there, totally falling for each other. Getting drunk at the lobby bar at night and just fawning all over each other and shit. I still think about the way she looked at me, so I don"t know what happened. As soon as we got back she"d just lost it and it wasn"t coming back. It"s been up and down since then but we broke up a bit after we got back, then were just back to dating, now I don"t know what the fuck is going on with it, but I know she"s not the one for me. I still want her though. Emotion clouding my judgement.

I still haven"t heard from the new girl but whatever. I"ll give her a shout in a day or two probably. We"ve been "friends" for years, she"s not going to just not respond to a txt and never get back to me. I"ll hear from her for sure, we know each other well enough she wouldn"t just blow me off. I"m not some random dude she just met. At worst, she"d tell me straight up she"s not interested or whatever. I"m certain she"s at least mildly interested in seeing what happens, I just came on too strong with that message and she"s not sure how to respond. Never hesitate is right. What I SHOULD have done, was when she said she wished she didn"t have to go to the movie after we kissed, I should have told her to come back right then and there. The telling her to come back wasn"t the problem, it was waiting an hour or two and txting her after she left. Comes across as very indecisive and weak. It just leaves me in a very awkward position from here. See, I should have seen it when I was thinking about txting her. If she says yes, great. If she says no, I"m giving her a free opportunity to turn me down, weakening my position. The non-response was definitely unexpected, not sure what to think about it.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
bah that was an important piece of info... you being friends for years.. ya no biggy then wait till Thurs and if nothing then ring her up.

PapaShlapa_foh

shitlord
Not great friends, more friendly acquaintances. We"d hang out every few months, go get some breakfast or something. Went to the museum once. Shit like that. We"d go months without talking or anything then she"d want to hang out. That kind of thing.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Solariss said:
Before I type out an extremely long story, will my post be regarded and given advice or will I be flamed into hell and back? Not sure how people are treated in this thread lol.. thought I"d ask before wasting time. I"m sure nobody is interested in what I have to say, but advice on the situation would be good from anywhere
Go ahead and post it. Don"t worry about any flames or anything. You can look back and see plenty of stories where shit didn"t go well for someone and they got advice not flames. It"s when you repeatedly post and repeat the same mistakes while talking shit to those giving sound advice that the flames and ralph pootawn"s start showing up.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
PapaShlapa said:
If she says no, I"m giving her a free opportunity to turn me down, weakening my position. The non-response was definitely unexpected, not sure what to think about it.
If and when you do hang out with her again, just have a good time, be flirty and all that other stuff but don"t ever bring up where you guys stand or if you"re going to date. If you are having a good time and attracted to each other all of that stuff will come later naturally. It seems like you had a good night but were way too excited about being with her or finding out if you were official or whatever. Good luck, keep us updated.

Kazaumi_foh

shitlord
Here is what you need to do. Get off the internet and find out when she is going to Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Saks.. ANYWHERE! Embarrass her a teeny bit.. by telling her she"s beautiful (or something to that effect) while you"re standing behind her and then IMMEDIATELY ask her to join you for dinner. No woman worth anything will give you the time of day if you say the same thing to her 1,000 other guys have before. Put yourself out there and she"ll be flattered and will woe.

If this doesn"t work kiss her on the forehead immediately.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Camerous Valde Unus said:
All bullshit aside I can give great advice even if I never take ti myself.

DO NOT CONTACT HER AGAIN. it makes you seem desperate. let her call you. If it takes 2 weeks so be it... you got your life and go on about living it. If she wanted more she"ll be calling.

They ALWAYS do bro. Trust me.
This.

Exactly.

I should just kiss her and she either is down or she isn"t, question answered.
If she doesn"t contact you, that means she wasn"t down for it.

opiate82_foh

shitlord
PapaShlapa said:
The ex and I weren"t together too long. Our first date was mid december. We went on vacation together to the Dominican for a week Feb24-March2 and that killed it. Too much time together too quickly. Was a terrible idea, and hers to boot. Her friend she was supposed to go with bailed and she asked me. Looking back on it I regret it massively. Between the ticket, spending money, and lost income it cost me almost $3,000 killed my relationship and I started smoking again while I was there(3 years clean fuck!). Worst. Vacation. Ever. Fucked up part is we were having an amazing time while we were there, totally falling for each other. Getting drunk at the lobby bar at night and just fawning all over each other and shit. I still think about the way she looked at me, so I don"t know what happened. As soon as we got back she"d just lost it and it wasn"t coming back. It"s been up and down since then but we broke up a bit after we got back, then were just back to dating, now I don"t know what the fuck is going on with it, but I know she"s not the one for me. I still want her though. Emotion clouding my judgement.
Honestly, 3k is getting off cheap. I was with an ex 2 years before a vacation killed our relationship. Funny thing is it wasn"t our first vacation together either, but on this particular trip I just realized that I could not be with this girl day-in-day-out for the rest of my life. Breaking up (almost) always sucks, but at least you didn"t have to spend 2 years figuring it out.

As far as the other girl, yeah, you might have come off a little desperate but I think if you just take the high/adult road with it and when she does get back to you just be honest and say "look, I was just having a great time with you and wasn"t ready for the night to end, but I probably jumped the shark a little bit there, my bad" I think it"ll work out fine for you. If she"s interested she"ll understand, if she"s not... well again, at least you know.

PapaShlapa said:
What"s the plan from here? I figure, I"m just going to let her get in touch with me. If she msgs me in the next day or two cool, if not maybe I"ll call her on like thursday or something.
PapaShlapa said:
...be completely honest about exactly what you think....
Including if you think you were a bit too overzelous and jumped the gun because you realized you actually really liked her, then just fucking tell her.

You"ll never be as cool, suave or as smart as you think you"re being trying to run some game on a chick. Just fucking tell her straight up what"s what. You had a good time, wish you"d have kissed her sooner, got overzealous because you wanted to see more of her, later realized it was probably dumb because she had to work and shit, but still want to see her in the future because you really like her.

Unless you"re trying to trick some underage teen or a crack whore into loving you, just be honest and not over-think things by buying into some bullshit game-plan.

If she"s a bitch and wants some bullshit games, or just doesn"t like you, then shrug, at least you"ll know you aren"t a pussy and can tell a bitch what you feel (that shit takes balls, yo). And if she"s worth being anything more than a fuck puppet then building a foundation of honesty is the best way to go anyway.

So, win win, take your own advice and... I know it"s crazy... but just be honest, admit you jumped the gun like a tard and that you want to see her. She won"t think you"re actually a tard, at that point (unless she"s a worthless bitch), she"ll think you"re all manly and shit for coming at her all direct and shit like some grown man, not a confused, game-playing little boy.