Girls who broke your heart thread

azum_foh

shitlord
Well, okay, beyond two months. Any corporate whores here that can relate to the relocation scheme and how that affected their social/love life? I plan to at least hit up OKcupid when I reach my metropolitan destination, and I"m prepared to be Forever Alone, but maybe somebody has gone through what I"m about to experience.

edit: okay, I register your sentiment. think you"re right.

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
popsicledeath said:
blah blah blah i"m fat
I believe you are operating under the mistaken assumption that Evelys is a man, but continue on.

Azum, yea she sounds like she"s into you. Just play it cool and don"t get serious about it and have fun.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Previous:

So being that I can"t ever leave well enough alone, I figured I"d give this chick one last shot for the hell of it this morning.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Me: Hey! Any big plans for the weekend?

Her: Hey!! Going for some drinks with some girlfriends tonight, its my weekend to work so I"m working here and at chop basically all weekend....u?

Me: Beer league tonight, dinner with family Sunday, dunno bout Saturday

Her: Sounds like a good weekend! U workin today??

Me: Yup, unfortunately. So when are we hanging out? This is my final offer!

Her: hahah FINAL offer??? Ahh

Her: Well we are such busy bees I don"t know what to say... next week sometime may work, I"m not sure of my schedule yet but maybe some drinkskis are in order.
Flaky, this one. Yet she and her friend wonder why she ends up with douchebags. I"m out!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eomer, I"m going to tell you this because I like you. But every time you text women. You sound like a bitch. Man the fuck up.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eomer said:
I"m trying to!
There"s a reason the past like 4 women have been "too busy" to do anything, and it sure as hell isn"t because they"re too busy.

This is how that text conversation should"ve went.

You: Hey, I was planning on going to see Bobs big adventure (wtf movies are out?) want to grab some dinner and come with me?

Her: Ahh I cant me and the girls are hanging out tonight

You: Alright, later.

End of fucking conversation.

No smiley faces, no ultimatums, no!!! omiGawd! Your intentions are clear are they not? You want to hang out with this chick... and fuck her, don"t play some stupid game like asking her what she"s doing and telling her what you"re doing. Neither one of you two give a shit about either ones plans if they don"t include each other.

You don"t build relationships or become better friends through texting one another, there"s no need to have a conversation with that shit unless you"re bored.
Something that I"ve found true with women from ages 18-40. Is the less you care about them, the more they"re going to like you. Not in the sense that you treat them like shit when you"re with them, or you"re an asshole. But the less actual fucks you give about what they do when they"re not with you. The more they"re going to like you.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sutekh again.

100% truth. Don"t be like me and lose your balls some where along the way. I used to be this way and always got what I wanted. I am taking some time off from women and getting back to this. Fuck letting them control you.

Silver Knight of the Realm
popsicledeath said:
That"s why real men don"t text, they sext. Send her a pic of your Bret Farve and she"ll be unable to resist!
Tutorial video for reference

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NvSmRGvKPDQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sutekh said:
There"s a reason the past like 4 women have been "too busy" to do anything, and it sure as hell isn"t because they"re too busy.

This is how that text conversation should"ve went.

You: Hey, I was planning on going to see Bobs big adventure (wtf movies are out?) want to grab some dinner and come with me?

Her: Ahh I cant me and the girls are hanging out tonight

You: Alright, later.

End of fucking conversation.

No smiley faces, no ultimatums, no!!! omiGawd! Your intentions are clear are they not? You want to hang out with this chick... and fuck her, don"t play some stupid game like asking her what she"s doing and telling her what you"re doing. Neither one of you two give a shit about either ones plans if they don"t include each other.

You don"t build relationships or become better friends through texting one another, there"s no need to have a conversation with that shit unless you"re bored.
Something that I"ve found true with women from ages 18-40. Is the less you care about them, the more they"re going to like you. Not in the sense that you treat them like shit when you"re with them, or you"re an asshole. But the less actual fucks you give about what they do when they"re not with you. The more they"re going to like you.
Seriously. All of this. I don"t get why you keep ignoring this advice and continue texting like a bitch who wants to be friend zone material the rest of his life. And if this is how you"retexting, I can"t imagine how you interact with these chicks on actual dates. There"s a reason why even as a rich, decent looking guy you aren"t getting laid on the regular. If you want that to change, I"d suggest taking at least a modicum of the advice being given.

W

Wrathcaster

For my2000thpost, I decided to share a delightful bit of failure I pulled off last night to further solidify my fucktard status.

Backstory:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Wednesday night, I went to a rave with a few friends. Unfortunately for me though, we drove separately as I had a late night class and they didn"t, so I didn"t get to join in their pre-game festivities. My buddy was bringing my ticket and a respectable amount of molly, so I had to wait outside the club for him since they wouldn"t let people leave and come back in. They took forever to get there and the club closed ridiculously early, so I ended up consuming only a small fraction of my party supplies beforehand, which turned out to be of a suprisingly potent quality. Great times were had at the show, rolled my fucking bawls off and went home with a fairly large amount of chemical happiness for a rainy day. I told myself I"d save it for the next time a decent show came through, as the music scene in my current city is terribad.

The Next Day:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Spent most of the day studying/doing job search for when I graduate to repent for all the illicit fun I had the night before. I justify occasional hard drug use and debauchery by punishing myself with studies and work. After about 10 hours straight of studies I get a call from a friend inviting me to come have dollar pizza and beer at a local bar. I feel like I"ve worked hard enough to entitle myself to a bit more fun, so I agree to come out.

My friend is a very studious chick with a decent body but bag-worthy face and a forehead that goes for miles. I"m best friends with her roomies, who I spent a considerable time overseas with, and the three of us are basically drinking/party partners when we"re not at school together. Aforementioned chick, who I shall name "sixhead" is always flirting with me, dropping sexually explicit jokes and comments every other sentence or so. We kind of have a weird three"s company thing going on, but I"ve never taken the plunge and done the deed with her. When we first met, I had a cunt of a girlfriend this chick always tried to get me to cheat on (with her), but I managed to resist at every turn. There"s loads of sexual tension, but after I"d broken it off with aforementioned girlfriend, this chick had a new boyfriend, a pantload of a man who complained at hotels about the quality of his pillows.

Well, they"re splitsville now, and I"ve found myself hanging with sixhead more and more as time has gone on... We go out drinking together with our group of friends frequently, but when I"m with these kids I tend to drink until memory loss occurs and sixhead and I usually end up in separate beds. Except for two weeks ago, when I wake up in her bed with her, naked, with scratches on me and no clue as to what exactly happened. I don"t think banging occurred, but it"s a possibility.

ANYWAYS! As mentioned before, she invited me out for pizza and beers with friends, so I decide to join in. Pizza and beers are consumed, good times are had, and she invites me back to her/their place for a toke and a movie. I accept, but need to go back to my place first to grab a bowl since she has no implement and we both hate joints. While I"m rummaging around for my glass (I don"t smoke regularly anymore, so it"s stashed in the very back of a drawer), I happen upon the bag of molly from the night before.

I don"t know why, but for some reason I decided it was a good idea to consume a sizeable quantity of what I had left. I head over, meet up with her and we smoke. While we smoke, she reveals a tit and I get a good handful, happy to have tits offered with no preconditions. We continue smoking, and at this point my previous consumption is starting to set in... She asks me if I want to see a pic of her vagoo to which I respond "Sure!" and then I get a preview of a nice, soapy shower vagina. I ask for the real deal and she starts hitting me with a foot long purple dildo that she apparently had hidden under a pillow. Bitch was planning to ambush me as soon as I got a boner I guess, she"s devious like that.

After being struck 10 or 11 times very forcefully (bruise-worthy) with said sex toy, I evacuate her room to seek asylum with her roommates and we settle in to watch a movie. None of them have any idea that I"ve consumed a large quantity of rave drugs and I don"t exactly want to clue them in, because even I think it"s weird that I decided to consume such things before a quiet movie night. We start watching something horrifically boring for the state I"m in, The King"s Speech, and sixhead is laying on top of me on the couch. At this point, the full force of the drugs I did earlier are hitting me. It"s getting hot, my heart is pounding, and everything I hear from the fucking stuttering bastard on the screen is an echo effect. I can barely sit still and it"s getting unbearably hot, but I don"t want to admit to my friends that I"m the weirdo who did drugs before he came to movie night. It"s horrible. All I want to do is fuck the living daylights out of something, but every time I cop a feel on sixhead she fucking bites me, hard. Which of course only makes me want to bang that much more. I"m pretty sure she understands this which is why she keeps doing it.

Finally, finally, finally, the movie ends and the other roomies are going to sleep, so I fall in line behind sixhead to try and alleviate my horrible condition. I get in the room, and horrified, I see she"s putting on pajamas.

"I"ve never understood why people sleep in pajamas, nudity seems like a much more sensible and natural choice" -I offer
"I"d be right there with you, but I like having something on me when I"m bleeding" -She responds, as she drops the atom bomb

Now I got my red wings years ago, but even in my fucked up, sweaty, delirious state I wasn"t going to give sixhead the satisfaction of our (possible) first fuck being when I was so polluted I was willing to (literally) bloody myself, especially after I was assaulted with a dildo.

In the end, I went home battered, sweaty, and sex-less, utterly demoralized by what I"d encountered. I haven"t seen six-head yet again in an academic/social atmosphere, but I have a feeling that when we do encounter each other, she"ll have some awful shit-eating smirk on her face, and I won"t know how to respond.

I"m 100% positive I am fucking in love with this woman.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wrathcaster said:
For my2000thpost, I decided to share a delightful bit of failure I pulled off last night to further solidify my fucktard status.

Backstory:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Wednesday night, I went to a rave with a few friends. Unfortunately for me though, we drove separately as I had a late night class and they didn"t, so I didn"t get to join in their pre-game festivities. My buddy was bringing my ticket and a respectable amount of molly, so I had to wait outside the club for him since they wouldn"t let people leave and come back in. They took forever to get there and the club closed ridiculously early, so I ended up consuming only a small fraction of my party supplies beforehand, which turned out to be of a suprisingly potent quality. Great times were had at the show, rolled my fucking bawls off and went home with a fairly large amount of chemical happiness for a rainy day. I told myself I"d save it for the next time a decent show came through, as the music scene in my current city is terribad.

The Next Day:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Spent most of the day studying/doing job search for when I graduate to repent for all the illicit fun I had the night before. I justify occasional hard drug use and debauchery by punishing myself with studies and work. After about 10 hours straight of studies I get a call from a friend inviting me to come have dollar pizza and beer at a local bar. I feel like I"ve worked hard enough to entitle myself to a bit more fun, so I agree to come out.

My friend is a very studious chick with a decent body but bag-worthy face and a forehead that goes for miles. I"m best friends with her roomies, who I spent a considerable time overseas with, and the three of us are basically drinking/party partners when we"re not at school together. Aforementioned chick, who I shall name "sixhead" is always flirting with me, dropping sexually explicit jokes and comments every other sentence or so. We kind of have a weird three"s company thing going on, but I"ve never taken the plunge and done the deed with her. When we first met, I had a cunt of a girlfriend this chick always tried to get me to cheat on (with her), but I managed to resist at every turn. There"s loads of sexual tension, but after I"d broken it off with aforementioned girlfriend, this chick had a new boyfriend, a pantload of a man who complained at hotels about the quality of his pillows.

Well, they"re splitsville now, and I"ve found myself hanging with sixhead more and more as time has gone on... We go out drinking together with our group of friends frequently, but when I"m with these kids I tend to drink until memory loss occurs and sixhead and I usually end up in separate beds. Except for two weeks ago, when I wake up in her bed with her, naked, with scratches on me and no clue as to what exactly happened. I don"t think banging occurred, but it"s a possibility.

ANYWAYS! As mentioned before, she invited me out for pizza and beers with friends, so I decide to join in. Pizza and beers are consumed, good times are had, and she invites me back to her/their place for a toke and a movie. I accept, but need to go back to my place first to grab a bowl since she has no implement and we both hate joints. While I"m rummaging around for my glass (I don"t smoke regularly anymore, so it"s stashed in the very back of a drawer), I happen upon the bag of molly from the night before.

I don"t know why, but for some reason I decided it was a good idea to consume a sizeable quantity of what I had left. I head over, meet up with her and we smoke. While we smoke, she reveals a tit and I get a good handful, happy to have tits offered with no preconditions. We continue smoking, and at this point my previous consumption is starting to set in... She asks me if I want to see a pic of her vagoo to which I respond "Sure!" and then I get a preview of a nice, soapy shower vagina. I ask for the real deal and she starts hitting me with a foot long purple dildo that she apparently had hidden under a pillow. Bitch was planning to ambush me as soon as I got a boner I guess, she"s devious like that.

After being struck 10 or 11 times very forcefully (bruise-worthy) with said sex toy, I evacuate her room to seek asylum with her roommates and we settle in to watch a movie. None of them have any idea that I"ve consumed a large quantity of rave drugs and I don"t exactly want to clue them in, because even I think it"s weird that I decided to consume such things before a quiet movie night. We start watching something horrifically boring for the state I"m in, The King"s Speech, and sixhead is laying on top of me on the couch. At this point, the full force of the drugs I did earlier are hitting me. It"s getting hot, my heart is pounding, and everything I hear from the fucking stuttering bastard on the screen is an echo effect. I can barely sit still and it"s getting unbearably hot, but I don"t want to admit to my friends that I"m the weirdo who did drugs before he came to movie night. It"s horrible. All I want to do is fuck the living daylights out of something, but every time I cop a feel on sixhead she fucking bites me, hard. Which of course only makes me want to bang that much more. I"m pretty sure she understands this which is why she keeps doing it.

Finally, finally, finally, the movie ends and the other roomies are going to sleep, so I fall in line behind sixhead to try and alleviate my horrible condition. I get in the room, and horrified, I see she"s putting on pajamas.

"I"ve never understood why people sleep in pajamas, nudity seems like a much more sensible and natural choice" -I offer
"I"d be right there with you, but I like having something on me when I"m bleeding" -She responds, as she drops the atom bomb

Now I got my red wings years ago, but even in my fucked up, sweaty, delirious state I wasn"t going to give sixhead the satisfaction of our (possible) first fuck being when I was so polluted I was willing to (literally) bloody myself, especially after I was assaulted with a dildo.

In the end, I went home battered, sweaty, and sex-less, utterly demoralized by what I"d encountered. I haven"t seen six-head yet again in an academic/social atmosphere, but I have a feeling that when we do encounter each other, she"ll have some awful shit-eating smirk on her face, and I won"t know how to respond.

I"m 100% positive I am fucking in love with this woman.
I was following you until ... here. Maybe I"m just tired or maybe you"re still on drugs. But this does not compute.

Maybe it"s because I"m an extremely shallow fellow so once you mentioned bag-worthy face and six head I could imagine her as

7162_1_bl.JPG

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
This past week has probably been the most awesome, ego-boosting week of my life but I"ll spare you guys all the self-aggrandizing BS and give you a new Korean pussy! It"s not the best shot in the world but it"s all she was down for.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Does the rug burn go away after awhile?

essentially displays the public check-ins and profiles of girls around you. With a little shift in context it could easily be confused for a hot new startup (discoverability meets speed dating!), but no, it really is just a way for guys to creep on nearby girls who have failed to lock down their info.

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Right. I"m procrastinating instead of doing house work, and thought I"d add an update about my situation.

Backstory:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
My turn to join this thread

12 years, married, 2 kids. "Perfect couple"-appearance to family, friends and... me. But apparently not to her.

That"s enough for now. This hurts.

Ok. It"s been 4 weeks since that post, and 6 weeks since we broke up.

We"re both settled in new places
We"ve finished the financial settlement and child support
Kids are doing ok. For them it"s something new and unusual, but not something negative. They are both taking it like little champs
Excercise / diet has settled into something that is is sustainable and finally I"ve started getting rid of the excess fat I"ve accumulated over the past few years of marital life
Sleep is getting better. 3-4 hours at a time, then I will wake and go back to sleep fairly easily.

Emotions and thoughts: The past 3-4 days it feels like I"ve regained my balance. I"ve thought through most stuff as far as it"s useful, grieved about as much as is necessary and have reached a place where I am - if not outright happy - content with how things are.

I"m single. I"ve got the house all to myself. I"m redecorating and learning how to do flooring and putting up walls etc and the physical act of doing it is great therapy.
I"ve got no great interest in meeting someone new yet. I"m quite happy without companionship for the moment, I miss the sex but not so much as I expected. I"m looking forward to the thrill of meeting someone and starting something new again.

I"ve realized with time that I"m processing the shock more than grieving for the loss of my ex. I don"t particularly miss her as my lover/partner, but I do miss having someone to share experiences with and talk to at night. But that"s replaceable, whereas missing someone as a love interest is more difficult.
Not being able to see the kids grow up in an unbroken home hurts. But I"m cooperating nicely with the ex. We"re on speaking terms, and they"ll turn out just fine.

I know most people don"t care about this stuff. I"m writing for my own sake pretty much.

Right. About to hit the 3 month mark.
Kids still doing well. Looking at them, it seems as if they"ve hardly noticed a change.
The relationship with my ex has settled into an easygoing/comfortable one where we may chat for a bit when we meet to swap the children over, perhaps have a coffee, and then I will be on my way.
And I don"t miss her - I"ve come to realize the grief amplitude and frequency (yeah dorky terms) is unrelated to length of relationship. It"s still weird doing everything on my own, but that"s a habit thing.

On that note: I"ve got my first date in more than 12 years next Monday, and I"m not ashamed to admit I"m terrified. I"m 32, ffs, I meet and interact with new people professionally every single day with no problem.

Problem is that my motivation for meeting someone kind of goes up and down all the time. One day I really want to meet someone new, then the next day I"ve lost all interest and really just enjoy being single.

ah well. It will be, if nothing else, a learning experience..

So. It"s been about 5 months since my wife left me.
I"ve got zero interest in even trying to get her back. And I"ve still got approximately zero interest in other girls.

This is a new experience, and it"s slightly worrying.

Springtime is here, and I"m feeling much happier and lighter these days. There"s the odd late-night-and-single-malt-staring-blankly-out-of-the-window -thing going on, but I"ve found myself looking forward to getting up in the mornings most days. Which is kind of a weird feeling, but also awesome.

Ex-wise, we"re on good terms and speaking regularly. And I don"t feel much about her at all. No resentment, no desire. Which is all good, as I"m sure the kids are picking up on the good vibe between us and they"re still as happy as ever. (I do feel a strange, lingering hatred towards the man she cheated on me for, and I wouldn"t mind an excuse to punch him).

Womanwise, it"s starting to feel like I would enjoy their company again. I"ve met a girl online, and we hit it off very well in messages. Meeting her tomorrow for the first time, and really hope the chemistry is there in real life too. And that I"ll manage to be flirtatious and seem interested in something more than being friends (not having dated in 12 years it"s too easy to play it safe and friend-zone myself within 10 minutes).