Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Aamina said:
I found out yesterday that my girlfriend is cheating on me. She"s still sleeping with me, but is using sex as a way to get other things (like her car fixed? /boggle) from guys she knows. Pretty whorish. She doesn"t know that I know. I"m waiting for a really douchey, inopportune moment to tell her that I know. I think she just views sex with this one or potentially two other guys as a form of currency, and sex with me is the "take your time, with your boyfriend" type. The good part is, it doesn"t hurt after you"ve been married and cheated on. Just disappointing.
Thanks for the lazy Sunday pick me up!

Etwynn_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:
I aim to please, Eomer. Anyway, I"m thinking after the most depraved sex I can think of, right after when she"s all happy and laying there, I go, "So, how"s trading sex for getting your car fixed going?"
She"s just gonna deny it and act all bitchy and probably hold out on you. Just start dating/screwing other girls. Problem solved.

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
I"d just call her tell her I know and say I"m done. Just because someone has wronged you doesn"t mean you should do something shitty/get revenge.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
I found out yesterday that my girlfriend is cheating on me. She"s still sleeping with me, but is using sex as a way to get other things (like her car fixed? /boggle) from guys she knows. Pretty whorish. She doesn"t know that I know. I"m waiting for a really douchey, inopportune moment to tell her that I know. I think she just views sex with this one or potentially two other guys as a form of currency, and sex with me is the "take your time, with your boyfriend" type. The good part is, it doesn"t hurt after you"ve been married and cheated on. Just disappointing.
just when i thought Wrestlemania sunday couldn"t possibly get any better.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Aamina said:
Thanks for assuring me my life could suck more!

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:
she just views sex with this one or potentially two other guys as a form of currency
This needs to be hammered home to no end. Regardless of what you think of women and relationships, ALL women from ALL walks of life see sex in this manner.

It may not be a direct reciprocal trade like sex for a car tuneup, but it"s always present in any relationship if you dig down the hole deep enough.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i like how he tries to justify it by saying she fucks other guys for money, but she has sex with him because she likes him. loooool. it"s almost as hilarious as how his initial reaction isn"t to kick her to the curb, just to use the information to blackmail her into extra cuddling time.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Kilivek said:
but it"s always present in any relationship if you dig down the hole deep enough.
Sounds like somebody isn"t digging in any holes lately.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Soygen said:
Sounds like somebody isn"t digging in any holes lately.
iceburn.gif