Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Kirun said:
Do it. Catching assault charges due to a chick you"ve been with for 2 months can only lead to awesomeness.

This chick is obviously not over her boyfriend. The fact that she"s still towing him around like a puppy should be all the answer you need on what to do. Run. The fuck. Away.
obviously you would do it in a way where you had deniability or could argue self defense. after you beat him unconscious in a place with no witnesses give yourself a few shots to the dome so you have something to show the cops.

what is this, amateur hour?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
even if you have no interest in this broad it should make your blood boil that this little cunt thinks he can just fuck your personal life like such and not pay the price. step the fuck up.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
No, don"t step up. Just walk away. You should be getting less emotionally involved in that girl"s problems, not more. Don"t make it about you.

Just bail dude. The world abounds in cunt of every kind.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Heylel Teomim said:
No, don"t step up. Just walk away. You should be getting less emotionally involved in that girl"s problems, not more. Don"t make it about you.

Just bail dude. The world abounds in cunt of every kind.
pussy

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
obviously you would do it in a way where you had deniability or could argue self defense. after you beat him unconscious in a place with no witnesses give yourself a few shots to the dome so you have something to show the cops.

what is this, amateur hour?
Give the other dude a hoodie to wear and then shoot him with no witnesses, claim self defense.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Drinsic said:
Tell us about your love life, Skeletor.
Hard to talk about something that doesn"t exist. Hoping I lose my virginity before i"m 40 but if not oh well. 5 minutes on the internet is all I need to get off... twice.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Wizardhawk said:
Hard to talk about something that doesn"t exist. Hoping I lose my virginity before i"m 40 but if not oh well. 5 minutes on the internet is all I need to get off... twice.
Please let this be sarcasm, so very many sluts no reason to still be a virgin unless you want to be.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Hatorade said:
Please let this be sarcasm, so very many sluts no reason to still be a virgin unless you want to be.
It"s okay to have standards. I wouldn"t fuck any girl that would fuck him.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Did we hook up at the Megadeth/Motorhead concert?

Me: Blue hair, silver tube top, fishnets, Knee high black biker boots.
You: Red mohawk, black pentagram gauges, viper piercings.

I was grinding on you in the pit, then we went to the bathroom, and got fucked up. You had a nice cock and I was wasted so I let raw dog it in the stall.
You were really good and you had to gag me so I would make too much noise.

Anyway I"m pregnant. It"s yours. contact me if you want to be part of your child"s life.

Did we hook up at the Megadeth/Motorhead concert? - w4m

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
KDRXs.jpg

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
some lonely sumbitches.

What"s creepier? the obviously rag-doll beanbag that you"re making out with, or the life-like one with motionless eyes that probably is more of a necrophiliac simulation than real sex?