Girls who broke your heart thread

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
More and more common.

Hi you"re pretty.

Oh you have a kid, [insert generic line from chick about how they"re the most important/greatest thing to ever happen blah blah blah]. That"s Great!

[From 100 feet away]

It was nice talking to you!

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Voyce said:
Oh you have a kid, [insert line about how they"re the most important/greatest thing to ever happen blah blah blah]. That"s Great!
I"ve noticed that more often as well. It"s just a fact of getting older: women are a lot more likely to have a rugrat. While I"m not wholly opposed to that, I"m certainly not in the mood to have kids anytime soon.

One of my best friends is dating a girl who has two. She"s a great gal and they seem to work well together, but that would freak me out. Not so much that she has them, but that she almost never sees them. I think it"d be stranger to know a girl has two that she let the dad take than if she had two she was taking care of, but that"s me.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Heylel Teomim said:
I"ve noticed that more often as well. It"s just a fact of getting older: women are a lot more likely to have a rugrat. While I"m not wholly opposed to that, I"m certainly not in the mood to have kids anytime soon.

One of my best friends is dating a girl who has two. She"s a great gal and they seem to work well together, but that would freak me out. Not so much that she has them, but that she almost never sees them. I think it"d be stranger to know a girl has two that she let the dad take than if she had two she was taking care of, but that"s me.
I"m only 24, and I"ve tried it once, based on my attained knowledge and the use of Facebook to grade people, I have determined there is a strong correlation between single moms with kids and dumb women.

Tyen helped me with this Graph:

dimstar_foh

shitlord
Voyce said:
I"m only 24, and I"ve tried it once, based on my attained knowledge and the use of Facebook to grade people, I have determined there is a strong correlation between single moms with kids and dumb women.
The greatest words of wisdom in this thread!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
you have to really suck in order to want to raise someone else"s shitty little kid who will grow up to resent you anyway.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Voyce said:
More and more common.

Hi you"re pretty.

Oh you have a kid, [insert generic line from chick about how they"re the most important/greatest thing to ever happen blah blah blah]. That"s Great!

[From 100 feet away]

The easiest hot chicks to hook up with are the ones with kids, at least talk to them and get them guts. Just say you are looking for friends, etc and take it slow and don"t ever meet the kids to cause any of that drama.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kenadul said:
The easiest hot chicks to hook up with are the ones with kids, at least talk to them and get them guts. Just say you are looking for friends, etc and take it slow and don"t ever meet the kids to cause any of that drama.
And most importantly, wear a fucking rubber.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Voyce said:
More and more common.

Hi you"re pretty.

[From 100 feet away]

I"ve dated several women with kids and the things I"ve found made me very wary of asking any more of them out past a one night stand or regular Friday night hookup. For one thing the milf"s usually come into one of three categories:
A: The "I want you to be a father figure and fully integrate into my children"s life and eventually marry me type" (run away very fast)

B: The "I want you to be a boyfriend or fuck buddy but I don"t want you meeting the kids unless this gets serious" (YAY!!)

C: B plus they also introduce you to their kids anyway (Seriously WTF?)

Most of the time I met C"s and it is like they pretend they don"t want you to be the new father while asking you to meet the kids anyway.....

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
With how easy it is to prevent having a kid these days you have to be completely retarded to "accidentally" get preg. So either the chick is retarded or so emotionally needy she requires another human being to be completely dependent upon her so she sperm burgled. Either way no thank you.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Tenks you are definitely (random stat) 85% right but life doesn"t match reality so well. For example most women are on the pill and a large percentage of them do not take it correctly. So the effective pregnancy rate is much higher. Also most men don"t use condoms correctly and (anecdotal) all men I know absolutely fucking HATE condoms. I know I have been lucky that I didn"t get a girl pregnant when I was in the moment and said fuck it to a shitty condom (god I was stupid lucky and stupid).

Plus I firmly believe that some women when in love will counciously or subconsciously start screwing up their birth control.

Now when that RU whatever male contraceptive comes out in a decade or so that"s cheap and seems to have no side effects, I think then we will see a real change in teen pregnancy.

Tenks

Who are all these women taking their pills incorrectly? Every single girl I"ve dated just has a daily alarm on their phone go off and they pop in their pill. Most seem aware that taking anti biotics can nullify the effects these days.

However I will testify to using pull-out more than once because fuck condoms :<

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
Who are all these women taking their pills incorrectly? Every single girl I"ve dated just has a daily alarm on their phone go off and they pop in their pill. Most seem aware that taking anti biotics can nullify the effects these days.

Failure rates (first year)
Perfect use 0.3%
Typical use 8%
Combined oral contraceptive pill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every male should know this statistic and how scary it is. If you have sex with a women on the pill twice a week for a year that"s one baby if she is a typical use type.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tenks said:
Why pull out? She can"t get pregnant as long as you both close your eyes when you blow your load. Duh!

Tenks

Sharmai said:
Combined oral contraceptive pill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every male should know this statistic and how scary it is. If you have sex with a women on the pill twice a week for a year that"s one baby if she is a typical use type.
I guess I just trust my partner not to be a mouth breather. I"m not arguing that the facts are facts but I would hope my partner is smart enough to follow instructions from her OBGYN. Grant you there are atonof retarded people in the world who can"t follow simple instructions. I"m just not attracted to them. I"ve been in multiple relationships for a number of years with girls on the pill and never had a kid growing insider her.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Me to! But I count it on luck not brains. I can"t imagine being absolutely perfect on taking a pill every day that wasn"t life or death essential. Also Tenks just imagine the girl you are with is blindly in love with you and right before you stick it in she can"t recall if she remembered to take her pill because of whatever.

Maybe she says no or maybe she makes you put on that condom or maybe she says "well I love him so it"s no big deal anyway" without seriously considering it any further.

I bet you that"s how a lot that 8% happens. And even if it doesn"t happen to you for 3 years it can still happen and it only needs to happen once.