Girls who broke your heart thread

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
The rhythm method might not be ideal, but it does provide a little peace of mind. If you"re prone to getting sloppy drunk and raw doggin it, at least try to plan that shit during the week after your girl"s period. The window of time during which a girl can actually become pregnant is really fairly small, it"s just that people don"t pay attention and lose track.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Heylel Teomim said:
The rhythm method might not be ideal, but it does provide a little peace of mind. If you"re prone to getting sloppy drunk and raw doggin it, at least try to plan that shit during the week after your girl"s period. The window of time during which a girl can actually become pregnant is really fairly small, it"s just that people don"t pay attention and lose track.
Doesn"t work when sperm can live for days inside the female. Rhythm method might work for older, less fertile women, but you try that shit at 20-25 and i"ll show you a catholic family.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
TheCutlery said:
Doesn"t work when sperm can live for days inside the female. Rhythm method might work for older, less fertile women, but you try that shit at 20-25 and i"ll show you a catholic family.
Holy shit, TC just blew my mind. Apparently, they can live for up to 5 days afterwards.

Fuck the rhythm method.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The rhythm method is junk. I think it"s responsible for women getting pregnant "unexpectedly" when they go off the pill and try for a different method.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Haast said:
Holy shit, TC just blew my mind. Apparently, they can live for up to 5 days afterwards.

Fuck the rhythm method.
Well yeah, I learned that when I was like 10. How is that not common knowledge? That was in the sex ed course in school.

I always use it when people claim the rhythm method works, and no one ever has an answer for it, so I figure it"s pretty much end of discussion on the topic. The Catholic church only allows the rhythm method. How many devout Catholic couples do you know with no children?

Yeah, that"s what I thought.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
I went raw with my ex-fianc?e for the 2 days before, during and 2 days after her period. Typically the rhythm method suggests up to 5 days after her period because she will usually ovulate at the earliest 8-10 days afterwards, but I was never up for taking that risk and we never measured her ovulations to get a good idea of what would be "reasonably" safe. She"d get baby fever every few weeks and beg me to do her without a condom, but I never gave in.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
And watch the kid get attached because you"re the only normal grounded human being in his life. God I feel sorry for that kid being raised by that complete fuck-up....

Nah hot or not, single mom"s are mostly just train wrecks, and they all want you to marry them or some bull shit, and I won"t deal with the drama associated with dropping off the face of the earth after I"m done with them. Nah I"m not gonna use them, they take care of that themselves. they"re just cum dumpsters with vacuous souls.

I"ve found smart chicks who are ugly, and frigid.

I"ve found hot chicks who are dumb, and slutty.

I found smart chicks who were hot and slutty (which is awesome but inherently doomed to failure)

I need a smart chick that"s hot, and not quite a slut.

Certainly I"ve no issue finding some fuck buddy inbetween, so long as that"s established.

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
Who are all these women taking their pills incorrectly? Every single girl I"ve dated just has a daily alarm on their phone go off and they pop in their pill. Most seem aware that taking anti biotics can nullify the effects these days.

However I will testify to using pull-out more than once because fuck condoms :<
I have a buddy who plays softball with me, was dating this crazy 19 year old. He comes to practice (okay fine, the bar) looking like someone murdered his cat in front of him or something. We asked him what was up and he told us the crazy bitch was prego. We were like wtf?! why weren"t you wrapping it up dude?! You knew the bitch was crazy. He was like "I don"t understand how she got pregnant, we were using the pull out method." Both of them were genuinely shocked to find out the pull out method actually isn"t reliable birth control.

They ended up having twins and she has used her special brand of crazy to make his life hell both legally and financially. There is a moral in this story somewhere, but I"m not sure if it relates to the pull out method or to avoiding crazy chicks.

The Ancient said:
Much much much less than 1/12 of my female friends. We"ll go with 0/20.

I call BS on this notion that women have been taking the pill their whole life get married and suddenly, unexpectedly get pregnant right away. What happens is they go off the pill and then "Wow! We got pregnant right away, how unexpected!"

Seriously. Every single married couple I know who got pregnant right away and "didn"t want a baby right away" decided to go off BC and see how it went for a little bit.
truth. its beyond fucking annoying. (happened to my guy friends that married some serious white trash)

Gesk

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
That is why the most powerful contraception is the rhythm combined with the Grobee method
I thought the most powerful method was the Wizardhawk method... I am confused.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Gesk said:
I thought the most powerful method was the Wizardhawk method... I am confused.
The Wizardhawk, Rusty Makata, and whoever that other guy was Method is indeed the most reliable method. That or the Kuriin method.