Girls who broke your heart thread

W

Wrathcaster

she told me they were apart, then invited me to stay in the hotel room with her,, butt NOO its Not her NOW tis her tall friend. what am i to make of this, .
she"s gone now, and here i am with this gangly cunt, looks like a bed FULL of butterknives is waiting on me after this banquet is done... she wore her hs prom dress so i imitated on my hs tux, dead flower and all, asif the same fucker from over 10yrs ago is still attached

there"s going to be squid at the buffet and she says seafood doesnt agree with her, so where does that leave me?

ill stuff the gd tentacle in her mouf out of spite, bony fuck

girl fuckin broke my heart, and i hope her brownish bf chokes on his goddddamn hypoallerrgic pillowcase

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Wrathcaster said:
she told me they were apart, then invited me to stay in the hotel room with her,, butt NOO its Not her NOW tis her tall friend. what am i to make of this, .
she"s gone now, and here i am with this gangly cunt, looks like a bed FULL of butterknives is waiting on me after this banquet is done... she wore her hs prom dress so i imitated on my hs tux, dead flower and all, asif the same fucker from over 10yrs ago is still attached

there"s going to be squid at the buffet and she says seafood doesnt agree with her, so where does that leave me?

girl fuckin broke my heart, and i hope her brownish bf chokes on his goddddamn hypoallerrgic pillowcase
o_O

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wrathcaster said:

Haaaaahaha, wtf

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had a giant wtf conversation on OKCupid recently.

Basic premise - average looking girl (a 7) with a very short profile with not much info, hard to send a first message on, but pretty much the most stereotypical profile imaginable, and then writes at the end "message me if you aren"t an average guy."

Me:
Despite the fact that you"re not looking for an "average guy", you seem like an "average girl" on your profile... at least that"s the way you portray yourself... So you might want to fix that.

Nurse - 92% of nurses are women.
You like music - 100% of people like music
Your favorite show is one of the most popular shows on television.
You spend your fridays hanging out with friends, way to stand out from the crowd, no one else does that...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Her:
Thanks for the advice but I don"t think you can really know someone based on words written and a picture but that"s my opinion. I want to be a trauma nurse. The thought of blood and brains spilling out all over the place really turns me on and gives me some kind of rush. I want a guy that will cut himself then bleed all over me while he is fucking me. You seem like an "average guy" based on your profile. Do you think you could handle that or do you look down on me for that?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Let"s just say.... I wasn"t at all interested, so I extricated myself in the most diplomatic way possible.

TLDR; Bitches be crazy.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Antarius said:

Basic premise - average looking girl (a 7) with a very short profile with not much info, hard to send a first message on, but pretty much the most stereotypical profile imaginable, and then writes at the end "message me if you aren"t an average guy."

Me:
Despite the fact that you"re not looking for an "average guy", you seem like an "average girl" on your profile... at least that"s the way you portray yourself... So you might want to fix that.

You spend your fridays hanging out with friends, way to stand out from the crowd, no one else does that...
Her:
Thanks for the advice but I don"t think you can really know someone based on words written and a picture but that"s my opinion. I want to be a trauma nurse. The thought of blood and brains spilling out all over the place really turns me on and gives me some kind of rush. I want a guy that will cut himself then bleed all over me while he is fucking me. You seem like an "average guy" based on your profile. Do you think you could handle that or do you look down on me for that?

Let"s just say.... I wasn"t at all interested, so I extricated myself in the most diplomatic way possible.

TLDR; Bitches be crazy.
you"re an idiot, you have absolutely no game and that girl just trolled the fuck out of you.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
hereticjones said:
I want to make an OKcupid profile now, just so I can say I don"t like music.
I quickly found out if you"re serious about finding a chick online youmustpretend to like music. I"m not really that huge into music but if you read my profile you"d think I"m fucking Mozart.

Zarniwoop_foh

shitlord
Antarius said:

Me:

Her:

TLDR; Bitches be crazy.
The only WTF part is that you don"t realize what an asshole you were being. There"s a difference between being playful or teasing, and being a jerk. But hey, look at the bright side: at least she messaged you back!

Tenks

Zarniwoop said:
The only WTF part is that you don"t realize what an asshole you were being. There"s a difference between being playful or teasing, and being a jerk. But hey, look at the bright side: at least she messaged you back!
No brah it was a wicked neg! It would be a panty creaming moment if he called her a fat cow as well.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I"ve got a post buried in this thread somewhere and have not had a nice time since.

Any tips for OKCupid/online dating? Made a profile and sent some messages but didn"t really get anywhere. One girl messaged me back and I didn"t really know what to do :/

Tenks

Chris said:
I"ve got a post buried in thios thread somewhere and have not had a nice time since.

Any tips for OKCupid/online dating? Made a profile and sent some messages but didn"t really get anywhere. One girl messaged me back and I didn"t really know what to do :/
Here are some general tips that helped me:

*Have more than 1 photo but not a ton. Maybe like 3-4. Try and get a variety of people/places.

*Keep your profile short. IMHO, shorter the better. Don"t want the chick getting bored just reading your profile. Give her some obvious "launching off" points where you"re intentionally ambiguous.

*Allow her to set the message tempo. If she sends a long message send a long one back. If she sends a short message send a short one back. Although your goal is to obviously meet the girl IRL don"t push it too quickly or you"ll scare them off.

*Be taller than 5"10" even if you"re not.

*Findsomethingto talk about from their profile. The idea is to just break the ice in a fun and casual way. Do not ever mention their looks. They get told constantly on the sites how good looking they are by losers.

*Try and get girls to message you first. In general they can check who visited their page. If you"re interested in her consider visiting her page and making a note to message her a few days later. Ideally she"ll have already messaged you before that. My best success was always with girls who initiated conversation.

*Your profile should be nothing but demonstrations and reasons to go out with you. Check the self deprecation at the door. Do not come off as arrogant come off as just a fun and funny person. Remember about society perceptions as well. We"re on a video game forum but generally if you list and talk about video games as a major part of your life that is a turn-off for the majority of people. Remember the goal of your profile is maximizing your odds.

*Show and do not tell. If you are into music show how you are into music by talking about a concert you just went to. If you are funny then have a funny profile. Do not say shit like "I am funny and I like music."

*Mentally prepare for rejection. I even had a rather high success rate of meeting girls who I was talking with but it was still only around 50%. From what I understand that is enormously good. Prepare to have your messages ignored and prepare for girls to just randomly stop responding. It happens. Move on.

*Cast a large net. Message as many girls as possible. Consider holding off on this or perhaps practice on a site you"re not planning on using until you"re good at the online game. Like if you find more attractive girls on OKC then make a POF profile and practice there. You don"t want to fuck it up with a high value chick because you don"t know what you"re doing.

Those are some ones off the top of my head. I generally asked girls I went out with why they initially messaged me. Most said my profile just stood out from the rest. It wasmaybe200 words. But it was funny and it was fast paced. It also probably doesn"t hurt that I"m a fairly good looking, employed college educated person.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Chris said:
I"ve got a post buried in thios thread somewhere and have not had a nice time since.

I went way back for ya:
After a rigorous perusal of your profile, I wanted to let you know I"ve already married and divorced you in my mind. Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories, you will always have a special place in my heart.

Sincerely, your ex-hubby.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Honestly, at least on POF, that message really was fucking golden. My response rate just writing a short friendly one that asks a question or two based on their profile is roughly zero. That divorce line was 20-30%, easy. However tread carefully with it. I never got called on it, but it"s entirely possible some girls have heard it before.

CnCGOD_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
I quickly found out if you"re serious about finding a chick online youmustpretend to like music. I"m not really that huge into music but if you read my profile you"d think I"m fucking Mozart.
My something private about you was that I wasn"t into music. Met a girl via okcupid and have been dating 2 months so yea not 100%. And yes Its not a gimmick I honestly never actively listen to music.