Girls who broke your heart thread

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ser Kegkilla said:
mic-by-Robert%20Bejil.jpg
Haha godamn.

Solariss_foh

shitlord
For the record, I didn"t create a Facebook page just to stalk this girl lol. I"ve had one for a while, just had it deactivated and reactivated it to scope out why some girl got fired at work. Anyways... yeah, it"s pretty absurd the way I feel. But she"s hot and I want to fuck her. Oh well.. I haven"t gotten off with a girl since her, and there"s been like 9. Albeit, I"ve always been very intoxicated. But this is part of my issue.

She is very good looking though, I"d post pics if I wasn"t so concerned about her identity or mine being fucked with lol. I"ve seen some bad shit happen on 4chan

It might sound fucked, but yeah... I like to be physically attracted to girls I"m with like Erronius said. I"ve been with girls where I feel like I have to wash my mouth out after just because I didn"t find her that attractive. Maybe I am superficial, I am too picky when it comes to looks. It"s hard for me to go out in public, see an attractive girl, and try to spark a conversation though. It"s hard for me to gain motivation in general to find a girl in actuality.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
vegetoee said:
Agreed. I am a 7 ( I get told this by every girl I meet) yet I got 30 dates in 10 months on OKC by having quality photos and a profile that was short and sweet. Follow the advice on this thread if you are serious about online dating, otherwise just mess around and have fun.
A 7 from a girl (which to them, they interpret as better looking than average) translates into an 80-85 on the "actual attractiveness" scale. (ie: line 100 people up, there are 84 worse looking people than you and 14 better).

Listen, I know it doesn"t make sense, I never said that women were good at statistics (or math in general).

On the "real" scale being more attractive than 80% of the male population still means you get a good response rate, even if women are "rating" you a 7. The good news is that 80% of guys are getting a 6 or below.

But with the basic ratings so out-of-whack, the two curves together suggest some strange possibilities for the female thought process, the most salient of which is that the average-looking woman has convinced herself that the vast majority of males aren?t good enough for her, but she then goes right out and messages them anyway.
Even with my lack of game and terribad profile, i still get a "decent" response rate. I do think this thread gives some great advice.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
the only reason you get a single response is because you make upward of $100k. if it wasn"t for that, no one would be willing to bother with your awfulness.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
the only reason you get a single response is because you make upward of $100k. if it wasn"t for that, no one would be willing to bother with your awfulness.
Heh, I made my pof profile back before I got out of the Airforce, circa 2005. Been on okcupid pretty much since it launched. I have never actually had a date that didn"t start out online initially.

I"ve only earned what I currently make since January, not even 2 years ago I had never once made more than 40 grand/yr.

As I mentioned the last time the subject of salary was brought up in this thread a few weeks back, unless you"re jobless, or unless you make A LOT of money, money doesn"t have a huge effect on dating success. Basically as long as you make more than 30k/yr if you"re older than 23 you"ll be fine.

Another old blog post from okcupid. Depending on the age, the guys in the 90th percentile were the ones making 40-70k, not the guys at 100k/yr.

The Big Lies People Tell In Online Dating ? OkTrends

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:
The obsession with me here is unhealthy. What a select few people are essentially saying is, firstly, that there"s only one way to be happy, and it"s the Derp Consensus way, and that secondly, there"s only one way to approach creativity, writing, women, and getting someone interested in you.

Do you know how content and happy I am? No, because many people here are fuckwads. Do you know how successful I am? No, because many people here are giant fuckwads.

I don"t come here, drunk, and curse the sky while bemoaning my fate. I enjoy where I am at in my life. I don"t enjoy people deliberately being obtuse and obsessive about...another guy (homosexual much?).

What would I do? I"d fucking enjoy myself. You want to do the exact opposite of that, be my guest.
How are book sales?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Tonight... kinda sucked. It was fine until it wasn"t, but it was probably the single most educational evening I"ve had in years. I dunno what to do about it specifically, but I"m really angry with myself.

I was out with a group of folks (roughly 50/50 mixed) and chatting up a girl I kinda knew. It seemed to be going fine, or at least well within the normal standards I would classify that way. I"d had a few too many, so I bribed a friend to swing by and have a drink then drive me home.

I"ve never experienced a situation wherein attention shifted so fucking fast. I almost couldn"t get a word in edgewise. I had absolutely no idea what to do; just being sociable didn"t help. This was a known off-market quantity, at least to anyone relevant, and it wasn"t like my friend was trying. It"s like I suddenly became invisible.

I"ve long since acknowledged that I am not, and will never be, someone who is the center of attention. I"ve just never encountered a situation where a seemingly positive thing turned south that fast. It really bugs me, and not because I resent my friend (who did nothing wrong), but because I"ve never acknowledged it before. I really, really didn"t like how quickly I just ended up a side story, and I don"t want it to happen again.

I wouldn"t even rant about this if I weren"t hammered, but I"m genuinely mad at myself.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
I have always wondered why guys brag about penis size. Why there is a market (at least from spam) about pills to make your dick bigger...

I have only had one girl sleep with me purely based on the size of my dick.

I have had zero girls reject or otherwise turn down sex based on my dick being too small.

I have had several girls reject or otherwise turn down sex based on dick being too large. (only Chinese girls)

So... why does size of dick matter so much?

Not like its something you can change as easily as your job, your clothes, education, etc...

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Divinefactor said:
So... why does size of dick matter so much?

Not like its something you can change as easily as your job, your clothes, education, etc...
Why ask a question then immediately answer it yourself?

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Divinefactor said:
I have only had one girl sleep with me purely based on the size of my dick.
How does that even happen? "Hey, I"m going to cut right to the chase, I have an 8 inch boner" "Really?!?! Ok, lets go back to my place, no time for small talk" Purely based on the size of your dick? I figured girls were rolling the dice every time on what they are going to get.

Louis CK said:
?That must be weird for women; that you don?t know what kinda dick and balls you?re gonna get, until it?s way too late. Like it?s the last thing you see and it doesn?t seem fair, it should be the first thing you see. Every date should start with the guy taking it out, ?Is this gonna be OK?? ?Yeah, that?s fine, it?s gonna be worth my time. Go ahead and put it away, we?ll deal with it later.? Cause you don?t find out until you?re looking down the barrel of it, and it?s really too late now. ?Oh jesus,? and the dicks looking up at you all - ?Like this is like a Dr. Seuss tree? I don?t even.. It?s all yellow brown with sprigs coming out.?
And women are so nice, I don?t know a single story of a woman who finally goes to a guy after he takes it out: ?No, oh no, that?s not your dick! Come on! Take out your penis, thats not a penis, thats bullshit.? They just go ?Oh ok? fuck.. what hole can I put this in that will depress me the least..?

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Fammaden said:
How does that even happen? "Hey, I"m going to cut right to the chase, I have an 8 inch boner" "Really?!?! Ok, lets go back to my place, no time for small talk" Purely based on the size of your dick? I figured girls were rolling the dice every time on what they are going to get.
This happened in China... Not entirely sure how the girl brought up the subject but apparently she was chatting with my Chinese friend and said something along the lines of, "I want to know what it feels like to get fucked by a big foreign dick"(translated from Mandarin). My friend who has seen me in a sauna referred her to me and one thing led to another.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Fammaden said:
I work with a chick who used to go up to guys she liked at parties and make out with them then reach down their pants to grab their dick, if it was what she thought was to small, she would move on to someone else immediately.

Yes she"s a whore.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
brekk said:
Thanks for clarifying.
I for one am glad he pointed that out, for if he didn"t Cam might try and find her, giver her a house, pay for everything and then marry her.