Girls who broke your heart thread

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Big Sutekh said:
I for one am glad he pointed that out, for if he didn"t Cam might try and find her, giver her a house, pay for everything and then marry her.
Who says he still won"t?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Divinefactor said:
I have always wondered why guys brag about penis size. Why there is a market (at least from spam) about pills to make your dick bigger...

I have only had one girl sleep with me purely based on the size of my dick.

I have had zero girls reject or otherwise turn down sex based on my dick being too small.

I have had several girls reject or otherwise turn down sex based on dick being too large. (only Chinese girls)

So... why does size of dick matter so much?

Not like its something you can change as easily as your job, your clothes, education, etc...
Dont know if trollin or stupid.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PdboZcFlpUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Divinefactor said:
My friend who has seen me in a sauna referred her to me and one thing led to another.
Do you regularly get erections in the sauna around other men?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Heylel Teomim said:
Tonight... kinda sucked. It was fine until it wasn"t, but it was probably the single most educational evening I"ve had in years. I dunno what to do about it specifically, but I"m really angry with myself.

I was out with a group of folks (roughly 50/50 mixed) and chatting up a girl I kinda knew. It seemed to be going fine, or at least well within the normal standards I would classify that way. I"d had a few too many, so I bribed a friend to swing by and have a drink then drive me home.

I"ve never experienced a situation wherein attention shifted so fucking fast. I almost couldn"t get a word in edgewise. I had absolutely no idea what to do; just being sociable didn"t help. This was a known off-market quantity, at least to anyone relevant, and it wasn"t like my friend was trying. It"s like I suddenly became invisible.

I"ve long since acknowledged that I am not, and will never be, someone who is the center of attention. I"ve just never encountered a situation where a seemingly positive thing turned south that fast. It really bugs me, and not because I resent my friend (who did nothing wrong), but because I"ve never acknowledged it before. I really, really didn"t like how quickly I just ended up a side story, and I don"t want it to happen again.

I wouldn"t even rant about this if I weren"t hammered, but I"m genuinely mad at myself.
It happens sometimes. Sometimes you"re part of the group, sometimes the group moves on without you. I"m one of those people who can"t pretend to be interested in many popular topics, so it happens to me a lot and I don"t really care.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tuco said:
It happens sometimes. Sometimes you"re part of the group, sometimes the group moves on without you. I"m one of those people who can"t pretend to be interested in many popular topics, so it happens to me a lot and I don"t really care.
Heh, I"m much the same way and way too sarcastic about it.

The fact that he(Heylel) had "too many" and was "hammered" could also mean that things weren"t going so well in the first place. Alcohol can really warp your perception of how much someone is interested. I wouldn"t sweat it, Heylel.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Tuco said:
I"m one of those people who can"t pretend to be interested in many popular topics, so it happens to me a lot and I don"t really care.
Let me tell you about working from home

Tilord_foh

shitlord
I"ve never understood the whole "length" argument. The cervix is like 6 inches in. I have yet to be with a single girl that has enjoyed me hitting their cervix. It"s not a G Spot. As long as your shit isn"t like 3-4 inches you"re fine.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Soygen said:
The fact that he(Heylel) had "too many" and was "hammered" could also mean that things weren"t going so well in the first place. Alcohol can really warp your perception of how much someone is interested. I wouldn"t sweat it, Heylel.
I"m not. That little rant is what i get for posting (very) drunk.

Solariss_foh

shitlord
Finally talking to someone worth a damn... She"s pretty cute. The okcupid thing has been shit so far, but I"ve posted on craigslist too. Gotten a lot of replies, just mostly whales that I"m totally uninterested in... So just basically texting right now.. when is a good time to ask for a date, or what should I even suggest for a date?

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Alright I need some advice, I"m out of my fucking element on this.

Preface: My last serious relationship was four years ago, towards the end it wasn"t going smoothly. I told the girl like a bajillion times that I"m willing to stick it out with her through her personal issues, but if she doesn"t think the relationship will work then we need to end it. Eventually she"s like we need to take a "break" I leave for about a week to give her time to sort out her feelings, apparently a break was code word for fucking some dude she met on the internet in our bed. Needless to say I was pissed that she choose to go the way she did, it really did a number on me trusting women. Though I can"t honestly say I didn"t expect this, and our relationship was essentially shit near the end.

Fast forward, I"ve dated casually for the last four years and I"ve been insanely picky. But about three months ago I started getting to know a coworker of mine and we hit it off. We have almost everything in common, same world views, same life aspirations, same everything. Everything was going perfect, great sex, great times.. nothing but laughter and fun. I"ve honestly never connected with a woman like I have this one. She"s probably one of the nicest people I"ve met, great cook... smoking hot.

All is well.. until about two weeks ago when she starts becoming distant, doesn"t answer my texts or my phone calls. She stood me up earlier this week and I confronted her about it. Girl breaks down about how she"s so disappointed about where she is in her life, how"s she hates her job, and how she said she"d never want to work for a heartless corporation (She wants to work for volunteer organizations) and ended up doing it anyways because times were tough. Essentially having her quarter life crisis.. she proceeds to tell me that she"s just wanted to be alone lately, and she"s been beating herself up and has been pretty angry. She feels like she"s going to project these feelings towards our relationship and ruin it if we keep spending as much time together. She wants to have a "break" for awhile where I give her the space she needs to figure herself out. She specifically says it isn"t breaking up, she just needs to time to figure it out. I had bought her a cheapo AMD laptop for her birthday, and she refused to accept out of guilt for how she was making us take a break.

Now I"m at an impasse, I"ve been supportive of the idea because I"ve been her in situation before, but at the same time my gut instinct is there is something more going on that she doesn"t want to tell me. I"m kind of flip flopping between me trusting her, and what is probably my experience from my previous relationship. Anyone been in something like this before? Had it work out? Had it blow up? The girl so far has been my dream woman.. I"m just not sure if I"m just waiting for something that"ll never happen and I"ll end up being the fool again.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Give her her space, tell her she"s worth waiting for and you"ll still be there. But if she really cares about you at all, she"ll let you know if/when she decides it"s over. Give it 3 weeks, maybe 4, give her a call, see how she"s doing, and go from there.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Personally I"d just assume it"s over and move on. Let her know that she can call you anytime, but don"t try to contact her. And don"t look at it as "the ball"s in her court". That just means you"ll be staring at your phone every night after work, wondering why she hasn"t texted or called yet (been there).

In my experience, I"ve learned to approach the "break" as if you"re 100% finished. Who has time to wait for people to make up their minds?

"If you ain"t first, you"re last!" - Ricky Bobby/Soygen

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
OneofOne said:
Give her her space, tell her she"s worth waiting for and you"ll still be there. But if she really cares about you at all, she"ll let you know if/when she decides it"s over. Give it 3 weeks, maybe 4, give her a call, see how she"s doing, and go from there.
no

Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
Personally I"d just assume it"s over and move on. Let her know that she can call you anytime, but don"t try to contact her. And don"t look at it as "the ball"s in her court". That just means you"ll be staring at your phone every night after work, wondering why she hasn"t texted or called yet (been there).

In my experience, I"ve learned to approach the "break" as if you"re 100% finished. Who has time to wait for people to make up their minds?

"If you ain"t first, you"re last!" - Ricky Bobby/Soygen
yes

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Have you ever felt like taking a "break" with anyone you ever intended to stay with? There"s your answer.