Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Ser Kegkilla said:
Aamina
Retard Rehabilitation Program
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 04-26-2012 10:45 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread
damn, i feel bad for your thread but the bullying was pretty bad.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i noticed that my contest thread got moved from SSHOF to RRHOF. very sad, i was almost the second person in history to have 2 or more threads in SSHOF.

the other of course being the legendary aychamo aycono

Shanter_foh

shitlord
I"m gonna agree with Tuco, that thread got out of hand fast. I hope nobody PM"d his ex-wife because she did nothing to deserve it, she seems like a normal person to me.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I don"t think anyone was actually doing anything to her. And tbh we really didn"t do anything to Aa.. or at least I didn"t. I just posted a pic of him and her. *shrugs* I like Aa he"s pretty decent guy.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The drama wasn"t really that good. People posted a bunch of shit on Aamina. Found his wife"s blog, etc. Kind of fucked up when people start posting shit about people other than the actual poster here(and even that has gone too far a few times).

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Cad said:
Someone PM me a link to the wife"s blog, that should be entertaining.
That"s probably why the thread got deleted, so I"m not re-linking the blog. I promise there wasn"t anything that interesting on it. It was just a stepping stone to the YouTube video.

Skan said:
Can we at least get the youtube back? That voice was amazing.
The YouTube account is also his wife"s but here"s the audio if you really need it:Aamina"s Voice

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Drinsic said:
That"s probably why the thread got deleted, so I"m not re-linking the blog. I promise there wasn"t anything that interesting on it. It was just a stepping stone to the YouTube video.
What was on the youtube video? I guess I haven"t looked at this thread in a couple days