Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
So did people actually see his ex-wife? Is she hot?
I only saw a head shot. Looked a bit chubby, but not obese. Same with him, more or less. Even if she was in good shape and cleaned up she wouldn"t be much more than a 6 IMO. But they weren"t as bad as I"d thought really.

He does look like a bitch, no question. The best part really was the POF profile. I think that should be fair grounds for reposting as it has nothing to do with the wife, and is a fucking riot.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Some doctors or scientists should really do a study on him. He really exhibits all the traits of a gay person. Including the over acted feminine voice one would expect from a flaming homosexual bottom.

It could very well shed light on what makes a person gay. He really seems like 1 small thing away from full on ass reaming gayness.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Eomer said:
He does look like a bitch, no question. The best part really was the POF profile. I think that should be fair grounds for reposting as it has nothing to do with the wife, and is a fucking riot.
it was a disturbing how he has a paragraph in there bitching about how girls don"t respond to his "well-written inquiries." as if the prospect of dating a short, fat, ugly, unemployed freak of nature is supposed to be appealing.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Well without that thread, and without the Trex vs Etoille thread, where are the lulz going to come from?

Keg, new thread time, get on it Ser.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I"m with David Cross when he says notallgay men have "the gay voice", butonlygay men have "the gay voice". It"s something genetic, thus proving once and for all that god made teh gays.

Every guy I"ve ever known growing up who had "the gay voice", no matter how many hot girls they dated through highschool, ended up being homosexual.

Another way to tell if a guy is gay is if they"re giving you a blowjob. But that"s more anecdotal evidence than anything.

Rune_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
it was a disturbing how he has a paragraph in there bitching about how girls don"t respond to his "well-written inquiries." as if the prospect of dating a short, fat, ugly, unemployed freak of nature is supposed to be appealing.
Hey now, he"s astudent.And anauthor.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Trexmussen said:
You kidding? He"s been watching this thread like a hawk, but he"s on Rickshaw lockdown. I"d love to hear his opinion on things, so I can read them in his voice.

Eomer said:
Here you go, with a bonus for good measure.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Drinsic said:
You kidding? He"s been watching this thread like a hawk, but he"s on Rickshaw lockdown. I"d love to hear his opinion on things, so I can read them in his voice.

Here you go, with a bonus for good measure.
Shit is just pure fucking gold. The best part is "If you haven"t listened to I Will Follow You Into the Dark, then you should. I embarrassingly put it on repeat sometimes and have myself a moment."

First off, the only people who like that song are chicks and faggots. Secondly, he has a "moment" after listening to it?! There are no words..

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Kirun said:
Shit is just pure fucking gold. The best part is "If you haven"t listened to I Will Follow You Into the Dark, then you should. I embarrassingly put it on repeat sometimes and have myself a moment."

First off, the only people who like that song are chicks and faggots. Secondly, he has a "moment" after listening to it?! There are no words..
It"s not bad. Not going on my play list by no means but it isn"t terrible either.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
tbh, this thread"s obsession with Aamina is getting out of hand. The otherdeletedthread should"ve been a clear sign.

Wantonsoup_foh

shitlord
It"s just another example of life showing you that your shit could always be worse, stuff like that is just a generator for talk. Plus it doesn"t help he adds gallons of gas to an already burning fire.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Well, that"s just about the most desperate and angst-driven profile I"ve ever read. All it"s missing is poetry.

Aamina, time to watch some back-to-back Spartacus.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Kirun said:

lol, I"m not a faggot, and I like that song well enough. If I happen to be feeling like a mopy bitch about a chick, that along with some others can be a cathartic little ditty. But jesus, I wouldn"t advertise that shit on a dating website thinking that it makes me look like some sort of romantic dreamer.

He honest to god lives in some sort of fantasy world where dating/relationships work like they do in romantic comedies that chicks force normal guys to watch, and in his mind he"s the protagonist that sooner or later will find a girl that will cherish him for the unique and special snowflake that he is.He just needs to be given that chance.

Wow.

Trollface said:
tbh, this thread"s obsession with Aamina is getting out of hand. The other deleted thread should"ve been a clear sign.
Meh, there"s just not much else going on to distract us from him. Someone get somebody pregnant.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
lol, I"m not a faggot, and I like that song well enough. If I happen to be feeling like a mopy bitch about a chick, that along with some others can be a cathartic little ditty.
No..just no. This is yet another reason why you can"t land a decent chick, despite all your wealth. There is no reason on earth for a straight male to ever listen to that song, especially after "feeling mopey" about a chick. The fact that Camerous thinks the song is "decent" and Aamina thinks it"s the greatest thing since sliced bread tells you exactly everything you need to know.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Remember how he talked so much about wanting to plow his wife? Now imagine that statement in his voice. If that voice asked any woman for a blowjob, there"s no way she wasn"t wondering if he"s batting for the same team. I"ll never read anything he writes the same again.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trollface said:
tbh, this thread"s obsession with Aamina is getting out of hand. The otherdeletedthread should"ve been a clear sign.
don"t worry, you"re next on my list.

GET SCURRED.