Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Kirun said:
No..just no. This is yet another reason why you can"t land a decent chick, despite all your wealth. There is no reason on earth for a straight male to ever listen to that song, especially after "feeling mopey" about a chick. The fact that Camerous thinks the song is "decent" and Aamina thinks it"s the greatest thing since sliced bread tells you exactly everything you need to know.

trex

Queen Bee
Eomer said:
Meh, there"s just not much else going on to distract us from him. Someone get somebody pregnant.
On it.

I hate to point out the obvious but the only reason he is so picked on is because he gives us such a reaction. I tell this stuff to the kids at work all the time. "If you don"t scream and cry everytime _____ pushes you down and he"ll stop pushing you down."

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Kirun said:
No..just no. This is yet another reason why you can"t land a decent chick, despite all your wealth. There is no reason on earth for a straight male to ever listen to that song, especially after "feeling mopey" about a chick. The fact that Camerous thinks the song is "decent" and Aamina thinks it"s the greatest thing since sliced bread tells you exactly everything you need to know.
Enh, it can be aesthetically pleasing now and then, but it"s definitely not uplifting. Good music is like any other type of art, if you keep an open mind you"ll find lots of good things out there. Songs for rainy days and moments of sadness have a place just like songs that appeal to other states of mind.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
lol, I"m not a faggot, and I like that song well enough. If I happen to be feeling like a mopy bitch about a chick, that along with some others can be a cathartic little ditty.
I feel pretty good about the fact that my childhood lead me to metal instead of emo shit like that song. Not gonna lie, had to youtube it because i"d never heard of it before, and now I know why.

Slayer and Iron Maiden don"t have any mopy bitch shit. That means you spend less time being a mopy bitch, and that"s a good thing. Make sure you get your kids into metal at an early age. At least they"ll just be unproductive stoners instead of beta males being emo about being unsuccessful with women

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
TheCutlery said:
I feel pretty good about the fact that my childhood lead me to metal instead of emo shit like that song. Not gonna lie, had to youtube it because i"d never heard of it before, and now I know why.

Slayer and Iron Maiden don"t have any mopy bitch shit. That means you spend less time being a mopy bitch, and that"s a good thing. Make sure you get your kids into metal at an early age. At least they"ll just be unproductive stoners instead of beta males being emo about being unsuccessful with women
You"re right. Metal has only done good things.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
As a metal lover I would rather my kids turn out gay than be clownies or whatever those are.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
They"re a half step away from being juggalos.

\m/
Except no one actually listens to that shit. It"s just for the girls that are too ugly to make it as a stripper.

I dunno, maybe you"re right. I grew up in the Judas Priest/Iron Maiden/Slayer era of metal. Everything is pretty well niched out now, so everyone has their own little shitty favorite band that no one has heard of.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The worst part Aamina"s profile isn"t the worst one ever presented to this thread. At least it is short and somewhat funny if not coming off desperate. Honestly if he deleted that last paragraph it would be fine. He should probably skip out talking about his novella since it sucks.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
TheCutlery said:
90% of people who listen to metal are beta males, just look at the people on this site. also, stoners are pretty much always faggy little pussies, so what you said is pretty retarded.

Solariss_foh

shitlord
Got a date tonight.... Feel like I don"t even want to go because I"m stepping outside my comfort zone and meeting somebody I"ve never even seen before.. but I know I"ll never meet somebody if I don"t. Anyways, just going to the downtown area of my city, walk around and look at shops I guess, since she doesn"t really drink.. Might grab a coffee or something

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O-fyNgHdmLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>