Girls who broke your heart thread

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I listen to some Warbringer(I love Savergery) and some Megadeath(love Rude Awakening) but for the most part I don"t listen to too much metal cause it gives me a headache eventually.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Anybody that "likes" music itself is a beta male. To be an alpha, you have to not like anything. You"re indifferent about the entire universe. You"re indifferent about being indifferent about the universe. If 600 playboy models broke up with you on the same day, you"d be indifferent.

This thread is indifferent to me.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
when you"re as bad a dude as me, you can listen to shit like cyndi lauper, LFO, nickekback and it ain"t a thing.

in the case of fat nerds like yourself and ham n eggs, i can see the need to incorporate your musical preferences into your personal identity like a high school girl in an attempt to disguise being devoid of any personality and natural charisma.

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
when you"re as bad a dude as me, you can listen to shit like cyndi lauper, LFO, nickekback and it ain"t a thing.

in the case of fat nerds like yourself and ham n eggs, i can see the need to incorporate your musical preferences into your personal identity like a high school girl in an attempt to disguise being devoid of any personality and natural charisma.
this.

Tyen plays/sings along to Ashlee Simpson, Mandy Moore, Mariah Carey etc. all the time. It doesn"t mean anything. Just that he likes pop music.

LFO summer girls. It is the most amazing song ever.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Kilivek said:
You know there"s a term for putting forth effort in showing no effort? It"s actually a great word that the English language could use.
did you know there"s a term for people like yourself?

it"s called "faggot"

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wrathcaster said:
She"s even a fatty too. PERFECT.
Errr, wut? I"m not trying to white knight here.... but you call that a fatty? I know we all date supermodels on the internet, but c"mon.

trex

Queen Bee
Antarius said:
Errr, wut? I"m not trying to white knight here.... but you call that a fatty? I know we all date supermodels on the internet, but c"mon.
OH.MY.GOD.

She is a cow. Up your stands, fool.

I also want a man that wont try to get with my mom...or my sister...or my friends so I can"t hate.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trexmussen said:
OH.MY.GOD.

She is a cow. Up your stands, fool.

I also want a man that wont try to get with my mom...or my sister...or my friends so I can"t hate.
C"mon now, don"t be jealous, not all girls can be like you with a big nose and b-cups.