Girls who broke your heart thread

Cathan_foh

shitlord
Truth is often stranger than fiction. I"d post pictures but even I don"t want to turn you fools loose on some unsuspecting girl. I realize D cups on a 5" 105 lb girl sounds like an anomaly to yall but that"s what she had, and I don"t even care about tits. She had no ass and I prefer taller women, plus she was dumb as hell.

If you don"t want to believe me then don"t. I"m ok with that but I will tell the last installment of this story... Ya know I kinda wonder if maybe it"s unbelievable to think that there"s a guy out there that wasn"t a pansy and let go of some chick that was awful. The day we broke up I had been waiting for it for weeks. I was tired of listening to her bitch about her job, the ONLY job she"d had the whole time we dated, every night. And I was just tired of her in general. So we got up one morning and I wanted to go to the park. Noon rolled around and she wanted to "take a 20 min nap" after she"d laid in bed all morning already. I knew that 20 min nap meant she"d be in bed another hour or 2, then she"d have to get ready and basically we weren"t going to the park to enjoy the beautiful day... I gave up and went for a ride on my mntn bike. When I got back she was leaving the house. All she said was, "you"re a jerk" in this childish little voice and then I saw the key to my house on my night stand. I was ready to celebrate! I still laugh about that, "you"re a jerk" to this day, even told my wife about it and she jokes about it.

Today on FB I told her about the last time we had sex... That same day I slept with another girl and then I came home, D cup 5" ex calls me up wanting to see me before I moved down here and she ended up blowing me. I hadn"t washed my dick after I slept with the other girl so when I was fingering D cup ex while she blew me I thought the smell was from my dick and she was still sucking it... I went and washed my dick after she"d already been sucking on it but it wasn"t stale pussy coming from my dick, it was D cup exes pussy that stank... So anyway I told her on fb today that she blew me after I fucked a girl earlier that day. She was kinda mad at first but she"s pretty passive, just ended up saying, "Awh that"s ok..."

My favorite line from her was how she"d constantly tell me she was smart. If you have to tell people you"re smart you really aren"t...

Stratos_foh

shitlord
cathan, it"s time to move on and let all that bitterness go.

your posts are "i win because I was a jerk to this dumb bitch"

nothin to be proud of son

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cathan said:
Truth is often stranger than fiction. I"d post pictures but even I don"t want to turn you fools loose on some unsuspecting girl. I realize D cups on a 5" 105 lb girl sounds like an anomaly to yall but that"s what she had, and I don"t even care about tits. She had no ass and I prefer taller women, plus she was dumb as hell.

If you don"t want to believe me then don"t. I"m ok with that but I will tell the last installment of this story... Ya know I kinda wonder if maybe it"s unbelievable to think that there"s a guy out there that wasn"t a pansy and let go of some chick that was awful. The day we broke up I had been waiting for it for weeks. I was tired of listening to her bitch about her job, the ONLY job she"d had the whole time we dated, every night. And I was just tired of her in general. So we got up one morning and I wanted to go to the park. Noon rolled around and she wanted to "take a 20 min nap" after she"d laid in bed all morning already. I knew that 20 min nap meant she"d be in bed another hour or 2, then she"d have to get ready and basically we weren"t going to the park to enjoy the beautiful day... I gave up and went for a ride on my mntn bike. When I got back she was leaving the house. All she said was, "you"re a jerk" in this childish little voice and then I saw the key to my house on my night stand. I was ready to celebrate! I still laugh about that, "you"re a jerk" to this day, even told my wife about it and she jokes about it.

Today on FB I told her about the last time we had sex... That same day I slept with another girl and then I came home, D cup 5" ex calls me up wanting to see me before I moved down here and she ended up blowing me. I hadn"t washed my dick after I slept with the other girl so when I was fingering D cup ex while she blew me I thought the smell was from my dick and she was still sucking it... I went and washed my dick after she"d already been sucking on it but it wasn"t stale pussy coming from my dick, it was D cup exes pussy that stank... So anyway I told her on fb today that she blew me after I fucked a girl earlier that day. She was kinda mad at first but she"s pretty passive, just ended up saying, "Awh that"s ok..."

My favorite line from her was how she"d constantly tell me she was smart. If you have to tell people you"re smart you really aren"t...
Man I was just bringing up recent board history about D"s no need to get riled up and have something to prove. I wasn"t doubting your story at all as far as you dumping her etc, but after reading this I"m just gonna leave it alone. On a side note post pics if you have em, 105lbs with D"s is something that I want to see regardless of it proving a point or not.

Cathan_foh

shitlord
whatwhat09 said:
Sounds like she dumped you.
She did, but that was the beauty of it. I was patiently waiting for it so I could be done with her.

Have you ever tried to break up with a psycho needy chick? A lot of times it"s much easier, especially in a relationship where you break up frequently, to let them do it the final time.

Call me a pussy if you want, I"ll gladly accept that title, but I exited that relationship as painlessly as I could. Granted... I had gone through a 2 1/2 year relationship with a full blown alcoholic before I met D cup ex so this overdrinking, bulimic bitch wasn"t nearly as difficult to cut loose, nor did I love her as much as the alcoholic. I wasn"t able to let the alcoholic go until I realized she cared more about the bottle than she did about me, but once that sunk in and she dumped me on New Year"s Eve! that was enough...

I didn"t come out of these relationships unscarred... For years I wondered if I was only attracted to alcoholics, even joked I"d just go find my next girl at an AA meeting. At least they"d be trying to stay sober... Every girl I dated after the first alcoholic when we went out... I counted their drinks and watched how they acted relative to their drinking. It was very refreshing to meet my wife and see her able to handle her alcohol and want nothing at all to do with drugs.

W

Wrathcaster

So I graduated law school a few days ago and had a rather heartbreaking night. I got rid of the fam who came to see me grad after dinner, then met up with the friends to have a little post-grad celebration at a local bar/club. While I"m there, I see another recent grad and friendish person: the girl who was my co-counsel during a trial practice class (semester"s worth of fake trials with her as my partner). She"s not a supermodel but not too shabby either, hispanic and with a decent body and very, very nice and sweet but honestly I"d never given thought to giving her a good shagging because we had to work together all semester and I didn"t want things to go wrong and then have a set of shitty trials...

Anyway, at the bar we"re both absolutely trashed and she ends up damn near glued to me the whole night, doing some crazy latin ass dancing that left me wondering if she had a split nympho personality. Not too much later, we"re making out and she invites me back to her place since her roommate is gone. We make it back to her place and start to strip when out of nowhere her virgin Indian friend (also a grad), who for all intents and purposes appears to be the most innocent person on the planet, comes through the bedroom door wearing pajama pants and insanely drunk... She proceeds to flop in the middle on the bed and pass out. I was so hammered in the car that I didn"t even realize she was in there with us, or that she had family members who apparently invited themselves to stay the night there as well. Given that it"s required for Indians to have at least 87 cousins and siblings, they managed to fill up the living room couches, the floors, and even took over her roommates" bed and floor. It was all we could do to keep them out of the bedroom we were in.

After that, hispanic partner girl I was just moments from banging got cold feet, not wanting to bang on top of our indian virgin interloper nor could I make a good enough case for taking the sexiness to the bedroom floor or shower or bathroom or closet or kitchen, so we ended up settling in on either side of Ms. Cockblock Mahalandabandabad and passing out. I woke up with two respectably attractive women the next morning with the worst case of blueballs in my life and a newfound hatred of Indians, virgins, and their families.

It"s my last night in town tonight and I"ve never really hung out with this chick socially except that one night, and she still seems interested... I could hear her catcalling during graduation ceremony and she asked me why I didn"t look for her in the crowd when she screamed for me. My friends are giving me a going away party tonight and there will doubtless be heavy drinking involved with a nice dose of debauchery to accompany it. I"m going to invite her, but our virginal friend, I"ve found, is also coming and I know given the chance she"ll probably cockblock me again.

I"m convinced that even though she passed out seemingly unintentionally, that she really planned the whole thing. After a bit of recon, I"ve discovered that the two of them go home together nearly every time they go out and are best friends so there"s a very high possibility that she"ll try to go home with us should we end up together again tonight and this cannot be. Nothing would send me out of this city like a good lawyerly multicultural banging. Both chicks have been uncharacteristically friendly with me lately, even virgin grad has been more touchy with me every time I"ve seen her since.

All that said, I have a few questions:

1.) How the hell do I get rid of this Hindu cockblocker and ensure she doesn"t come home with us?

2.) How do I get her out of the bedroom should she come home with us and try to interrupt again?

3.) Given the newfound friendliness from the virgin and her friend, what are the chances of a threeway if I can"t get rid of her?

4.) Should I be unable to rid myself of cockblocker, a threeway isn"t an option, what"s the most attractive alternative to the bedroom that partner girl will find acceptable if cockblock winds up in the bed, passed out once again?

5.) Has anyone ever banged a virgin in her 20"s? Any advice should the unlikely occur? Last time I had sex with one we were both 16 and it wasn"t exactly the height of sexual experience.

I"m trying to take into account every contingency here, but I"m dealing with two people I don"t know too well in somewhat unfamiliar waters.

TL;DR: A very promising banging opportunity was derailed by chick"s virgin friend and I may have another chance tonight, but there"s also a good chance friend will be there again tonight and try to pull the same bullshit as before, need advice on how to compensate.

Phazael_foh

shitlord
Lock the fucking door or get some blocking from a wingman. I am sure you have one forever alone pal who can run interferance for you on this friend. My guess is the friend wants to bang you, but being a virgin she won"t so she is just clam jockeying her friend. Don"t bother trying to bang her, you won"t get anywhere with her.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wrathcaster said:
All that said, I have a few questions:

1.) How the hell do I get rid of this Hindu cockblocker and ensure she doesn"t come home with us?

2.) How do I get her out of the bedroom should she come home with us and try to interrupt again?

3.) Given the newfound friendliness from the virgin and her friend, what are the chances of a threeway if I can"t get rid of her?

4.) Should I be unable to rid myself of cockblocker, a threeway isn"t an option, what"s the most attractive alternative to the bedroom that partner girl will find acceptable if cockblock winds up in the bed, passed out once again?

5.) Has anyone ever banged a virgin in her 20"s? Any advice should the unlikely occur? Last time I had sex with one we were both 16 and it wasn"t exactly the height of sexual experience.

I"m trying to take into account every contingency here, but I"m dealing with two people I don"t know too well in somewhat unfamiliar waters.
1) Not sure how you would convince someone not to come home when their entire family is there. Don"t you have a place? Take her there instead.

2) Other than picking her up and moving her elsewhere, probably not happening.

3) 1 in a million ("So your saying there"s a chance!!").

4) The shower.

5) You really think a virgin is going to jump into a 3-way? C"mon bro, not likely. Though I expect the epic victory story to be posted if it goes down.

W

Wrathcaster

Haast said:
1) Not sure how you would convince someone not to come home when their entire family is there. Don"t you have a place? Take her there instead.

2) Other than picking her up and moving her elsewhere, probably not happening.

3) 1 in a million ("So your saying there"s a chance!!").

4) The shower.

5) You really think a virgin is going to jump into a 3-way? C"mon bro, not likely. Though I expect the epic victory story to be posted if it goes down.
1.) Her family is gone, but my bed and all my furniture and everything else are all packed up so there"s nowhere to sleep/bang. The place needs a serious cleaning too, so even I wouldn"t want to fuck on these floors. I"m currently staying at a friend"s place at night, and will be sleeping there tonight unless I go home with chica.

5.) Yeah I consider the odds to be stacked heavily against me, but like I said, I"m trying to plan for every contingency here and I can think of no more epic way to leave town than simultaneously deflowering a cockblocker and banging her friend.

Phazael said:
Lock the fucking door or get some blocking from a wingman. I am sure you have one forever alone pal who can run interferance for you on this friend. My guess is the friend wants to bang you, but being a virgin she won"t so she is just clam jockeying her friend. Don"t bother trying to bang her, you won"t get anywhere with her.
No available wingmen unfortunately. All my friends are in pretty serious relationships and unfortunately don"t have any forever alones here to take on the challenge. Regardless, there"s no way she"d go home with a random loser dude. We"re talking about a girl whose parents still buy her clothing and the only reason I even consider it a remote possibility is because going home with her friend makes it a much more familiar, comfortable situation for her. All I really want is someone to bang before I leave. It"s been about a month or so for me, and it"d be a great stress relief before I drive 1000 miles dragging a trailer full of shit when I move, not to mention the fact that I"ll be going into self-imposed exile for the next two months while I study for the bar and likely won"t see a soul whilst doing so.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Grumpus said:
Roofy the cock blocker, you cant get in to trouble if you don"t rape her.
This is false, but try it anyway!

But seriously, get a wingman in there and/or trick the virgin with a butter chicken decoy or something.

"Look! Cheese naan bread!"

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
This is false, but try it anyway!

But seriously, get a wingman in there and/or trick the virgin with a butter chicken decoy or something.

"Look! Cheese naan bread!"
If I was his wing man and there was butter chicken and cheese nan bread, dude would be on his own.

Seths_foh

shitlord
So I was dating (mostly just sleeping with) a really hot, and more importantly really cool chick here at work. That went on for about 3 - 4 months. She had just gotten out of a long term serious relationship and didn"t want to be in another one, and so had I so everything was working great except I couldn"t get her to hang out outside of work hours much or sex on our lunch break. She said that she knew it was nuts but to her mind if we hung out after work then I"d have to meet her friends and family at some point and that would mean we were in a relationship.

That became too much of a pain for me, because there were times when I wanted sex outside of lunch. Anyways about a month ago we decided to take a break. I haven"t spoken to her much here at work, except friendly chit chat and have been just doing my work.

Anyways, I decided to take off last weekend and go back to Colorado for Mothers Day, and took 2 days off of work. Didn"t tell anyone except my boss, cause no one else needed to know. So I started getting messages "Where are you?" when the work week started and I wasn"t there like usual. I didn"t respond cause I was busy, and was going to start driving home. So late that night I get these words "We need to talk, is tomorrow ok?" followed by "I mean Thursday".

No conversation in the history of words has ever ended well that starts with "We need to talk" so I"m a little worried and I reply asking her about what. I get no answer.

Finally the next day at work I show up and try asking her and she says she isn"t entirely sure what we need to talk about but that we"ll figure it out. Thursday rolls around and she doesn"t try and have a conversation. I am like fuck this, so I bail from work to go play raquette ball with a co-worker. As I"m leaving I ask her what she wanted to talk about again, and again I get no response.

So I"m of the mindset that it can"t be important right? If we were in trouble for having a little lunch time rendevous here at work 2 weeks back my boss would have said something. If she were pregnant she would have confronted me.

So I should just keep my head down and ignore her / just do my work and go home right?

Why do all bitches have to be crazy...

W

Wrathcaster

Seths said:
Sounds like she"s probably trying to break it off, but may be reticent or unsure of how she wants to do it or what she wants to say. She may not be able to make her mind up entirely, or it may be something entirely different... There"s also the possibility that maybe she wants to get more serious, given she"s asking about you when you"re not there, but it sounds more like the former situation to me. If I"ve learned anything, it"s that you can"t put too much stock into what a woman says through text messages, no matter how interested it makes them sound (even after you"ve banged them).

Don"t keep asking about it. You really shouldn"t have asked her so many times. IMO it makes you sound a little desperate and/or that you"re too emotionally invested with a person who obviously isn"t interested in anything too serious.

Have you two ever actually even gone out on a date or hung out casually after work without just banging and going your separate ways? More than once? Are your co-workers aware of what you have/had going on with her? Do her or your friends know anything at all about what"s going on with the two of you? Has she mentioned anything to lead you to believe she may have spoken about you with anyone else?

There"s a possibility that after being fuckbuddies so much that people have started to notice, despite your best efforts, and I highly doubt she hasn"t told a single girl friend that she"s been sleeping with someone for going on 4 months. It"s also possible that some of your coworkers are on to you and she"s nervous about your dealings becoming public office knowledge.

There"s also a possibility that, despite telling you she doesn"t want to be in a serious relationship, she"s dating someone else, and either gives this person her off-time/afterwork hours or is banging him as well, especially considering that you two just took a break. I was in a situation recently where I had a fuckbuddy I wasn"t interested in dating that turned out to be going on dates with another dude regularly, but was still banging me at least twice a week and ended up confessing to me because she felt guilty about banging me when she was dating the other dude. I told her to do whatever she felt was right, we banged again, and we cut each other loose... But it sounds like you"re way more into this chick than I was into Ms. Duplicitous.

In sum, she probably wants to end it but isn"t totally sure about it, and it"s probably because she"s nervous about everyone finding out or she"s started dating someone else. Or, she may want to get more serious after taking a break and having time to think about it. My bet"s on the first, but best of luck to you.

My advice is to stay busy with your own shit, don"t give it too much attention, be friendly but not really interested or clingy, and let her come to you in good time. If she wants to be with you, chances are she"ll approach you about it after you"ve gone silent for a while and in my experience, you"re not going to win one like this back by doing something stupid and seemingly gallant.

Seths_foh

shitlord
We went snowboarding most saturdays last season so we"ve hung out outside of work. As for the breaking off thing, we did that a month ago. Yes we had sex 1 time in that month (2 weeks ago) but for the other 30 days we were broken off and have each been doing our own thing. So not sure what there is left to break off?

Everyone in the office has known for a few months now that we"ve been dating. I was getting invested in this girl before we broke it off, and she was with me, which is why she wanted to take a break.

In the time since then I"ve become much less invested, but when a girl that you had sex with 2 weeks ago all of a sudden at 10pm at night sends you a message "We need to talk"...your mind kind of freaks out a little that something bad has happened, so ya I did ask her multiple times what it was or what she wanted to talk about because all my mind could think of was she was pregnant somehow, and the chaos that would bring really did have me freaking out.

*edit*

Yea my friends, and family know about us, she knows they know, and has taken over my keyboard multiple times in the past to chit chat with my mom on messenger. Some of her friends around campus here have run into us in the past 5 months but beats me if she"s ever talked about me. In the first month of this whole thing her car was in the shop so I was giving her rides home and overhearing phone conversations she would tell her mom she was getting a ride with me so as far as anyone in her life knowing about me, at least her mom knows my name....aside from that I have no idea if anyone in her life knows about what we were doing, and never bothered to ask, nor really cared.

Like 95% of my brain freaking out is concern that some "other shoe" could drop that could fuck up my life in some fashion, namely unwanted pregnancy. Honestly aside from that I"ve treated this like we were in a relationship sort of, and we broke up, and since it was so short and superficial, most of the affection that was growing for her has since dissipated.