Girls who broke your heart thread

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Heylel Teomim said:
While the vindication would be nice, it would also mean maintaining some kind of ties that are best severed. She"ll just continue fucking over the other guy, and the next guy after that, and the next guy...
Because "bros before hoes".... seriously though chicks do this kind of shit to cheating guys ALL the time, you should tell the fiance just so he can make the call of whether or not to continue with her cheating ass. In the long run you are doing him a favor. This would ultimately sever those ties forever.

blizzak_foh

shitlord
My first girlfriend in college did the same to me. We dated for 3 months and one day she just up and ends it, no reason just said we were done. Fast forward 4 months I go to a big ass party an hour West of town, walk into a beer tent to hear a convo about a gal that sounded familiar. I asked the guys if they were talking about Dianne ....... , they said yes and asked how I knew her. Turns out she dumped me 2 days after she got engaged. I did my duty and gave the fiance an out by informing him that I was fucking her for 3 months while they dated. The worst I had to endure was her giving me dirty looks in the hall in school, but they stopped when I told her friends what had happened.

Don"t let this other dude think he has a keeper.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
If he knew the guy and it was easy enough to drop him an email or message, then maybe that"s not a terrible idea if he didn"t work with the chick. But he does work with her, and he doesn"t even know who the dude is, apparently. So he"ll have to snoop around to get that info, and then deal with her at work if he manages to break up the engagement.

On the other hand, the Bro Code does seem to require some sort of action, even if said dude is not necessarily Seth"s bro.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
If they"re still coworkers, I"d be very, very careful stirring anything up with the fiance. It wouldn"t take anything at all for her to file a harassment claim, and even if it doesn"t prove out you"re still getting fired. That shit is serious.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Seths said:
One of my co-workers suspected apparently and tried to tell me but she said "whats wrong with you, where"s your "head" at?" Instead of you know, saying "hey I think she"s already with someone". I thought she was just warning me about the uncomfortablness of an office romance not working out, not that she might already be dating someone else. No one else said anything other than keep it professional at work. She hadn"t tried being friends with anyone else, she tried spending all her work time around me.

I also wasn"t paying attention to my instincts about her constantly on the phone texting, and not wanting to hang out after work.

I"ll take my share of the blame in this for not reading the signs better.
Stop being a pussy about everything and grab the bull by the balls for a change. The USA went from a nation of men that pissed on Hitlers grave and did back flips on the moon to a bunch of spineless assholes that don"t know how to ask a woman to dinner.

Grow the fuck up and get a handle on this.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Seths said:
"4 months ago when we started dating and I told you I had just gotten out of a relationship I lied. I"ve been in a relationship the whole time. And I"m engaged. I know you probably hate me, and never want to see or speak to me again."
I already told the story before but it reminded me of Nici again, the girl I once worked with, had a fling with, and 8 years later had another half-year fuckbuddies thing. I knew all along that she was seeing someone (same guy all those years). I probably wasn"t the only "other guy" either.

In the end when I met her last (something like two years ago) it turned out he dropped her and quickly (as in a few months later) married someone else.

I lol"d.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Ronaan said:
In the end when I met her last (something like two years ago) it turned out he dropped her and quickly (as in a few months later) married someone else.

I lol"d.
That"s kinda the thing. People like that are going to continue doing the same shit to others, just like the guy is going to jump right into the same shitty situation. The vast majority of the time, people don"t change. They just subconsciously seek out the same failings.

Which depresses me, and today was going so well...

Seths_foh

shitlord
Drinsic said:
What in the mother of fuck is wrong with you?
My share of the blame being me ignoring signs or not seeing signs. I should have caught on much sooner. Aside from that I don"t feel guilty in the slightest.

No I don"t know the guy or have any way of finding him without snooping and so I"m not going to do that as like was said, that could lead to bad things since I do still work with this girl.

She said when she told me that she told the other guy or that he knows, I can"t remember which, but I don"t really believe that. But again while I believe in bro"s before hoe"s, since I don"t know the guy or have any easy way of contacting him quietly, I figure he"s going to have to do what I didn"t do and see the signs.

Work > bro"s you don"t know.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
So bros, I have a less serious questions for you.

I work at a gym, I like this chic so I creeped her Facebook and we have a large amount of stuff in common.

Two things, I work there so messing with a paying customer is whatever. Also she just turned 19, i"m 27.

My brain is struggling with this, there is basically no way we wouldn"t hit it off. On the other hand its a stupid idea to mess with a 19 year old at work. My friends told me heck no.

Drop some bro knowledge on me bros. Obviously there are exceptions and she could me mature for 19 (highly unlikely) but finding out would require hanging out outside the gym.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Half + seven dude. If she can"t drink, you don"t need to be trying to poke her.

Plus, paying customer might mean job loss. A lot of things actually start in offices (and gyms, I guess), but you have to be careful.

That being said, there"s probably a lot of 27 year old gym rats out there plowing 19 year olds who come in for spin class. I"ve known a lot of "personal trainers" over the years, and the rate at which they end up sleeping with clients is astonishingly high.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Heylel Teomim said:
Half + seven dude. If she can"t drink, you don"t need to be trying to poke her.

Plus, paying customer might mean job loss. A lot of things actually start in offices (and gyms, I guess), but you have to be careful.

That being said, there"s probably a lot of 27 year old gym rats out there plowing 19 year olds who come in for spin class. I"ve known a lot of "personal trainers" over the years, and the rate at which they end up sleeping with clients is astonishingly high.
It"s a MMA/BJJ/Muay Thai gym by the way, so more then normal "contact" with customers. Also i"m in Canada so she can drink

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If it"s simply fucking, I say go for it. If you"re genuinely interested in a 19 year old, I would say pass. It has about a 0.00001% chance of working out as a real relationship. What do you even talk to a 19 year old about after fucking her?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
^This. Age differences tend to matter less as you get older, but 8 years is a lot. I"m nearly 30, and I wouldn"t really even want totrymaking something work with a 22 year old. Hell, the girl I"m talking to lately is 24, and even that would give me pause if she wasn"t through grad school and so forth. I"ve dated girls in their mid-20s who were painfully immature, but it"s pretty rare that you hear about a wise-beyond-her-years teenager.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Soygen said:
If it"s simply fucking, I say go for it. If you"re genuinely interested in a 19 year old, I would say pass. It has about a 0.00001% chance of working out as a real relationship. What do you even talk to a 19 year old about after fucking her?
Jersey Shore? Justin Bieber? I"m at a loss myself.

But really, if it"s just some poon, great. Otherwise it"s not a great idea at all to have a relationship with a gap in age that big, considering the ages. 37 to 29 is one thing, since both are adults and likely have established careers/lives. A 19 year old these days doesn"t know where the fuck they"ll be in a year. I"ve sworn off dating anyone under 25 and/or without an established career, due to several relationships that ended because of travel or moving or whatever else that people just getting themselves sorted out do.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The last chick I dated was 19 and I was 25 at the time. She was way more mature / wise than the previous girl who was 26. Rare, but still possible.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
I"ve sworn off dating anyone under 25 and/or without an established career, due to several relationships that ended because of travel or moving or whatever else that people just getting themselves sorted out do.
It"s a good rule to follow. There are certainly exceptions, but 25 is generally the cut-off that I"d look at as well. Along with "is she employed?" and "is her father a part of her life?". Those three things can really make a huge difference.