Girls who broke your heart thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, what"s an easy way to let down a FWB? Basically, I"m starting to get fairly involved with a chick, and before it gets to "that point", I"d like to let the FWB know that I no longer want to bang. She"s a cool enough chick(the FWB)that I definitely don"t mind hanging out with her, talking to her, etc., but I"m afraid she might lose her shit(as women often do) if I tell her the reason I no longer want to bone.

Advice my bros?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Kirun said:
So, what"s an easy way to let down a FWB? Basically, I"m starting to get fairly involved with a chick, and before it gets to "that point", I"d like to let the FWB know that I no longer want to bang. She"s a cool enough chick(the FWB)that I definitely don"t mind hanging out with her, talking to get, etc., but I"m afraid she might lose her shit(as women often do) if I tell her the reason I no longer want to bone.

Advice my bros?
FWB only works in my experience with 100% honesty. Be straight up. If shes cool with it keep in contact, you might need her later. If shes not post her titties here.

wickedj51_foh

shitlord
Kirun said:
So, what"s an easy way to let down a FWB? Basically, I"m starting to get fairly involved with a chick, and before it gets to "that point", I"d like to let the FWB know that I no longer want to bang. She"s a cool enough chick(the FWB)that I definitely don"t mind hanging out with her, talking to get, etc., but I"m afraid she might lose her shit(as women often do) if I tell her the reason I no longer want to bone.

Advice my bros?
Just start ignoring her. She will get the message.

wickedj51_foh

shitlord
I am not sure who posted that I was stupid to my profile but my friend it is you who is stupid. Unless you want to have the life of a character on a teenage soap opera such as Gossip Girl and discuss your feelings with girls then some things are just better left unsaid. As long as she is not holding captive any of your favorite CDs or DVDs you are in the clear.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
wickedj51 said:
I am not sure who posted that I was stupid to my profile but my friend it is you who is stupid. Unless you want to have the life of a character on a teenage soap opera such as Gossip Girl and discuss your feelings with girls then some things are just better left unsaid. As long as she is not holding captive any of your favorite CDs or DVDs you are in the clear.
It was me, sorry I didn"t sign it. Come at me bro. Ill make you my bitch.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Grumpus said:
FWB only works in my experience with 100% honesty. Be straight up. If shes cool with it keep in contact, you might need her later. If shes not post her titties here.
That"s the path I"m really leaning toward, but I"m 99% certain she"s going to want to meet the chick. At that point, I"m afraid she may sabotage things.

Cathan_foh

shitlord
Kirun said:
That"s the path I"m really leaning toward, but I"m 99% certain she"s going to want to meet the chick. At that point, I"m afraid she may sabotage things.
Just be honest. I"ve been in fwb a couple times and being very upfront with them is key when you meet a new girl.

I went out with this one chick that was cute, incredible ass but I was really looking for a relationship and I just wasn"t quite into her. I kept talking to her and the same way I joke with girls I date I said something like, "well I can come down there and have my way with you..." I wasn"t expecting anything more than for her to ignore it or play it off. She didn"t though. She said sure that sounds great. I confirmed her sincerity and drove down there to fuck her. When we talked again she said I should stay longer and fuck her more than just once so... I did lol.

FF while I was still shopping around and I met this other girl I really started to like. I told the fwb I had met someone and we stayed friends. She said many times the only reason we stayed friends was because I was so honest with her. I didn"t ever get to hit it again after I broke up with the girl I dropped fwb for. She met a guy and afaik they"re living happily ever after.

Conversely... I had a chick friend back home. When I moved to NOLA we kept talking but mostly we had been friends for almost 15 years (lost my virginity to her back in HS) and we"d fucked off and on. I piled on the talk to her and then when I got home she lays an "I love you" on me. I fucked her a couple times while I was home until she got really annoying and psycho. Then we didn"t talk, she bitched like mad on my voicemail and it really fucked up our friendship for a while.

I highly recommend the honest approach no matter what relationship you"re in. Shit always works out better that way. If something nags me that my wife is doing or that I perceive she is doing it eventually comes out and then we deal with it. My worries are usually allayed and we get back to being a happy couple.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Erronius said:
Don"t forget arts and crafts. Nothing scares off the ladies like channeling one of those PBS shows that is hosted by grandmothers.
No shit. I love me some boring old people stuff. Got a pile of jigsaw puzzles, played some bingo last night and tomorrow I intend to check out in the busiest express lane with 32 different potted plants and then "remember" I got the wrong brand of cat food when I finally fish out my coupon.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Cathan said:

I can"t steal anything. I had my hands full at Home Depot and put some electrical connectors in my pocket that I discovered were still there when I got home. I went back to Lowe"s and paid for them, then left them there in the store.
So you stole the connectors from Home Depot, felt guilty so you took them to Lowes and paid for them, and then left them there. That still makes you an asshole, while Lowes may appreciate it, Home depot wants their fucking connectors back.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
Seths said:
Ya I vote for honesty. Everything always ends better when you"re up front, honest, and adult about it.
I don"t really agree.

I"ve had more relationships end over honesty than anything else. The key is the last part, most people aren"t, can"t be, and never will be, adults.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Darus Grey said:
I don"t really agree.

I"ve had more relationships end over honesty than anything else. The key is the last part, most people aren"t, can"t be, and never will be, adults.
The only way to find out if they will act like a adult is to be honest though. And a good FWB that"s mature and honest is something to keep around.

If you are honest and the bitch acts retarded. Cut all contact. If shes cool, keep in contact, talk every couple weeks, catch up. When shit breaks down with whatever relationship you can have some pussy in your back pocket.

Cathan_foh

shitlord
Blazin said:
So you stole the connectors from Home Depot, felt guilty so you took them to Lowes and paid for them, and then left them there. That still makes you an asshole, while Lowes may appreciate it, Home depot wants their fucking connectors back.
Was Lowe"s both times. I must have been tired if I wrote Lowe"s and Home Depot.

Fellow FoH"ers,

I recently registered on OKCupid. I found a profile of a girl I like and initiated conversation. Things were going well but the conversation died off. See below:

You had me at "Tool".

I am willing to forgive your Green Bay Fandom, however. Mostly because you are drinking a beer in your first picture, you like to cook, and the words "Tool, Radiohead, Stevie Wonder, and Peter Gabriel" are in your profile. I must admit, I"m a little concerned about your John Cusack thing though!

May 24, 2012 ? 11:45pm
I love John cusack!!

May 24, 2012 ? 11:47pm
John Cusack had the most vanilla career EVAR. I have to give him props for his role in "Being John Malcovich" though!

May 24, 2012 ? 11:48pm
Also, I grew up in XXXX. That"s how I found your profile. Also, you are the first girl that I have ever tried to have a conversation with via a dating website!

May 24, 2012 ? 11:49pm
You are on drugs! His movies (some) have molded my 20"s and 30"s.

May 24, 2012 ? 11:51pm
Allright, I will grudgingly admit that Say Anything was OK

May 24, 2012 ? 11:54pm
I"d like to discuss Tool with you, but let"s save that for some other time. Let"s talk about Sigur Ros.

May 24, 2012 ? 11:54pm
What language do you think they are singing in?

May 25, 2012 ? 4:52am
? Icelandic

May 25, 2012 ? 3:03pm
I thought it was Icelandic, but I read that it was just gibberish. The idea behind it is to make the voice another instrument. Kinda cool, but I was a bit let down. I like reading lyrics.

Also, are you an insomniac?

It"s been two days, she hasn"t sent a reply. I kind of feel like a dipshit for saying "You"re the first girl I have ever... dating website (it"s true though). I"d like your thoughts on how to proceed/re-engage. Many thanks!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Gherant Argonne said:
John Cusack
Red flag. Nothing is worth having to sit through his movies. Not even a life long lasting committed relationship with the 3 titted chit from Total Recall.