Girls who broke your heart thread

Etwynn_foh

shitlord
Ask her out in the first message. No need to dick around with vapid internet chit chat.

Be warned that many girls will not respond to you.

Cathan_foh

shitlord
Don"t ask her out on the first message. Have a short conversation but abc (always be closing) on her phone number. You"d be amazed at the bullshit you can filter out through a phone conversation.

Oh your friend just got arrested for selling drugs from your house?

Oh you have a special needs child?

Oh you were drunk and didn"t mind when your friends poured beer on you then had a 3some?

Even if you"re only looking for pussy you have to filter these chicks to see if they"re rock ass dumb and immature retards, if they"re married and cheating, if they"re looking to exploit you for money, drugs etc...

I don"t mean to be the Debbie downer... I was on okc for a while myself and met quite a few really cool chicks and a lot of fucking neckbeard having bitches that I couldn"t figure out wtf I was still sitting through a Shia Lebouf movie next to until the end...

Oh and after you get the digits the first date weed out process begins and if you do much online dating you"ll meet some bitches that straight buttfucked you on a "current picture" and then you"ll meet some that are way mothafuckin finer and cooler than you ever thought.

It truly is a mixed bag.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Cathan said:
It basically went like this: She knew I was in the Marine Corps and had knowledge of military ways...

We went to the hotel hot tub to fuck in public and then back to the room to finish. After the sex she started getting all weird and said she had something to tell me. At this point I"m figuring she"s got some disease and she just hid it from me, which is freaking me the fuck out. She went over to her pocketbook and started hunting for something and I slid down to the edge of the bed.

She tosses me this military ID card and my brain starts clicking... Is she in the military? No... she"s obviously not active duty, not reserves so no... She"s a dependent and it"s bad so... Ding! She"s Married!!!!!

I jumped across the bed away from her at that point when it dawned on me. I thought it was a cowardly thing that she did and a cowardly way to "tell" me.

I seriously considered walking out right then and just leaving her there but I was weak and I cared for her. To this day I think I made the wrong decision. I should have walked out and never spoke to her again. She deserved that for being a lying, cheater and maybe it would have proved to her she couldn"t just fuck people over like that and get away with it.

We talked a year or 2 after that once and she told me a story about how she was at a club and some guy dropped a $10 bill in the VIP area she was in. She told me how she walked nonchalantly by it and stepped on it to hide it until everyone looked away. She picked it up and kept it. She told me that made her cover free that night. I was disgusted when I heard that. I extrapolated how she would fuck most anyone over for even the smallest benefit to herself and only be on your side so long as she wasn"t bored of you or hadn"t found someone better.

I can"t steal anything. I had my hands full at Home Depot and put some electrical connectors in my pocket that I discovered were still there when I got home. I went back to Lowe"s and paid for them, then left them there in the store. Sorry I didn"t feel like telling them and just handled it on my own. I took a pencil back to my desk from another guy"s desk here in the office that he had a dozen of on his desk that were office provided. I laid it on my desk and had to take it back to him a few minutes later it bothered me so much.

I"m certainly not perfect but petty shit like that bothers me. Though letting some ex suck my dick after I fucked another girl earlier that day doesnt... /boggle
You are fine. Honor.....duty.
You should have told Lowes; example of something honorable to the cashier.
If you washed between the 2 events your honor was satisfied. If you didn"t. It wasn"t.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Grumpus said:
It was me, sorry I didn"t sign it. Come at me bro. Ill make you my bitch.
Was a guy in Rift who chose the name come at me bro.
In chat people would call him com eat me bro. He raged at this continually. Then after a while he disappeared.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Cathan said:
I went back to Lowe"s and paid for them, then left them there in the store.
I could understand just taking them back, but someone needs to go steal some electrical connectors to make up for this stupid shit.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, I went the "honesty" route..

Yeah, she flipped her shit. Gave me a diatribe about how I was a dick for leading her on(I was 100% upfront from theverybeginning about what this was going to be). Her and I could have been great together, yadda yadda. Oh, well. It sucks, because she was a pretty cool chick personality wise.

It"s hilarious how in the beginning, when I told her I wasn"t looking for a relationship, I just wanted it to be sex with no strings attached, she told me how she was totally cool with that. That she could do no strings attached, because she wasn"t like other girls at all, and I"d see that once I hung out with her enough!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Kirun said:
So, I went the "honesty" route..

Yeah, she flipped her shit. Gave me a diatribe about how I was a dick for leading her on(I was 100% upfront from theverybeginning about what this was going to be). Her and I could have been great together, yadda yadda. Oh, well. It sucks, because she was a pretty cool chick personality wise.

It"s hilarious how in the beginning, when I told her I wasn"t looking for a relationship, I just wanted it to be sex with no strings attached, she told me how she was totally cool with that. That she could do no strings attached, because she wasn"t like other girls at all, and I"d see that once I hung out with her enough!
That"s cool man. Now you got to see her real personality. You done good. Write her off as one of the bad ones and move on.

Palum_foh

shitlord
Grumpus said:
That"s cool man. Now you got to see her real personality. You done good. Write her off as one of the bad ones and move on.
No no no, now he will confess how he really did have feelings for her and how he curses his decision. Then the other girl will turn out to have some disastrous character flaw and he"ll spend months trying to win the FWB back.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Palum said:
No no no, now he will confess how he really did have feelings for her and how he curses his decision. Then the other girl will turn out to have some disastrous character flaw and he"ll spend months trying to win the FWB back.
Not really. I don"t have the time to play mind games. If the new girl ends up batshit insane as well? Oh well. It just means I have to masturbate more, instead of getting semi-regular pussy from the FWB. Not a huge deal. FWB was fairly shitty in the sack anyhow, but even bad pussy is still pussy.

wickedj51_foh

shitlord
Cathan said:
I can"t steal anything. I had my hands full at Home Depot and put some electrical connectors in my pocket that I discovered were still there when I got home. I went back to Lowe"s and paid for them, then left them there in the store. Sorry I didn"t feel like telling them and just handled it on my own. I took a pencil back to my desk from another guy"s desk here in the office that he had a dozen of on his desk that were office provided. I laid it on my desk and had to take it back to him a few minutes later it bothered me so much.
Was the Home Depot not upset that you stole their items and gave them to Lowes?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Gherant Argonne said:
Fellow FoH"ers
What exactly made you think that arguing with a girl you don"t know about her taste in an actor was a good idea?

Also, don"t talk like this, ever:
I"d like to discuss Tool with you, but let"s save that for some other time. Let"s talk about Sigur Ros.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of poor chat decisions, I totally spent 3 hours last night talking with intern girl while I was high as fuck on mushrooms. Nothing too embarrassing, I guess, but it was probably not the ideal time.

Ah, well. At least she thought it was funny.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Heylel Teomim said:
Speaking of poor chat decisions, I totally spent 3 hours last night talking with intern girl while I was high as fuck on mushrooms. Nothing too embarrassing, I guess, but it was probably not the ideal time.

Ah, well. At least she thought it was funny.
Fucking college.......employees.