Girls who broke your heart thread

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
TheCutlery said:
Fucking college.......employees.
It was a spur of the moment thing, and pretty much the last time I"ll ever do anything like that. She"s certainly not judgmental about it but I still feel like I shouldn"t have let on that I was high. Luckily I"ve got the chat log (her phone barely works at the lake), and aside from a slightly embarrassing overabundance of honesty I didn"t say anything foolish.

The silver lining is that things are actually going well with her, and stand a strong chance of developing into something kinda awesome. I know it"s famous last words, especially in this thread, but she"s pretty close to ideal for me so far. We have a lot more in common than was really obvious at first. Whereas my last girlfriend and I couldn"t have been more different, she and I are a lot alike.

The last three or four weekends we"ve hung out pretty much non-stop and it"s been a blast. She stayed over Friday night for the first time. No sex, though it was pretty much everything but that. She was worried about things moving too fast, so we ended up lying there talking until dawn. I realize that might sound really mushy and lame, but I honestly didn"t mind. It"s strange feeling like an infatuated kid again.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Heylel Teomim said:
She stayed over Friday night for the first time. No sex, though it was pretty much everything but that. She was worried about things moving too fast, so we ended up lying there talking until dawn. I realize that might sound really mushy and lame, but I honestly didn"t mind. It"s strange feeling like an infatuated kid again.
Did you kiss her on the forehead while reading passages from your novella?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Very, and I"m constantly having to remind myself not to do that, and to just take things at an easy pace. Of course, it"sreally funto feel infatuated, so there"s always that risk. Doing my best though.

At least my friends like this one. After the last catastrophe I"ve made a point of vetting her past as many people as I reasonably can.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Now for your irregularly scheduled Eomer/Xerxes story!

tldr: bump in to her before a concert, she invites herself back to my place along with a dude she"s with, sends dude packing, talks her way in to my bed, but then won"t put out. Chicks

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So I went to Roger Waters last night. Hadn"t seen Xerxes since my Christmas party, but had texted a couple times about random inconsequential shit. A few weeks back she posted on FB that she had spare Black Keys tix as she had a stagette to go to, so a friend of mine bought them off her and we had a lovely, bromantic Saturday night. Unfortunately yesterday I was left with an extra Waters ticket, so I posed on FB that I had one, free to good home. A different female friend called dibs fairly quickly.

An hour or two before the show Xerxes texts me, asking if I still have the ticket. She was going with a guy friend, and his girlfriend would go with him and Xerxes would join me if I still had the ticket. Alas it was taken, I told her that they were too late, sorry. As it turned out, the two of them were half a block down the street at a different bar than I was, and she put a weed brownie out as bait. She knows me so well. So naturally I stroll over there, and walking down the street Xerxes up and offers me a joint of the dude"s weed instead. I"m like "uhm, well no that"s cool but I don"t want to take your last spliff" but the guy says "oh no worries man, more brownie for me" and hands me the joint. I like this guy. No idea what the situation with him and her was/is, he"s apparently got a GF but Xerxes also seemed to indicate later there may have been a past there. Hilariously, he looks a lot like me as well. Shaved head, 5"9"ish, etc. They hop on the train to the show, and I go back to meet the people I"m going with.

After the show we"re packed like sardines on the platform waiting for the train, and of course who ends up packed in the train right beside us but Xerxes and her sidekick? When we get to my station and get off, I tell her to go left as that"s where her car is parked, and I go the other direction with the last minute fill-in friend. Walk the friend to her car, say bye, get up to my place, put on Animals and turn off the lights to veg in peace on the couch. Sure enough phone rings, and it"s Xerxes wanting to come by because she just needs to "settle down" or something like that.

They come in to my place, and both are super baked from the brownies apparently. Dude is baked but otherwise fine as he seems to be a chronic. Xerxes doesn"t look all that baked, but insists she"s super messed up and not able to drive. Awkward small talk ensues for a few minutes, and then Xerxes tells dude that he can go if he wants, she"s going to stay. Dude is confused but goes along with it. As we"re walking to the front door, Xerxes all of the sudden says she"s going to be sick and runs in to the bathroom. Me and dude stand there half-listening to her, and I"ll be honest, I"m only 50% sure she even was puking. Finally dude just kind of shrugs and is like "well, uh, good meeting you?" and leaves. Good man.

Xerxes comes out of the bathroom a few minutes later, apologizing for being sick and messed up etc. I say no worries. We sit on the couch for a minute or two, it"s about midnight by this time, and I get up and say I"m going to bed. I grab her a few pillows and blankets, ask if she needs anything else, and head to bed. Right away I put on my headphones to get some more Floyd in. Sure enough within 5 minutes I hear her hollering, asking if I"m still awake. She says she can"t sleep, she"s coming to join me. I laugh and say that"s fine but I"m naked (only way to sleep, feels good man). She indicates her disgust, I tell her I"ll put on my boxers, she comes over with one of the blankets from the couch. So naturally I move in for a spoon, only to discover she"s all wrapped up in the other blanket. Bullshit.

Right away she says she didn"t come over to screw around, but isn"t it strange how she just ended up here like it was meant.... and I cut her off right there and more or less said "yeah, it"s strange you ended up here when I told you your car was in the opposite direction of my place and you called me 10 minutes later to come over." She laughs it off. I just can"t bring myself to say the kind of shit she wants to hear to get in her pants. She"s fun to hang with occasionally but I have zero interest in a relationship with her, I would just like to bone her, and I can"t fake being interested when I"m not.

So we chat a bit, she says that she thought we were past that "weird/confusing" place and were just friends. "Wearepast that weird/confusing place. There"s nothing confusing here. If you show up at my place late at night, I am going to try to get in your pants. Let"s be clear about this. You can turn me down and I won"t be offended or pissed, that"s fine too. Just don"t be surprised when I make a move."

Past that I was drifting in and out while she talked a bit, and don"t really remember much of what was said. Mostly I just wanted to sleep. Drove her to her car this morning and that was about it.

I think she"s just going to keep checking in every 6 months to see if I change my mind.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:

tldr: bump in to her before a concert, she invites herself back to my place along with a dude she"s with, sends dude packing, talks her way in to my bed, but then won"t put out. Chicks

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So I went to Roger Waters last night. Hadn"t seen Xerxes since my Christmas party, but had texted a couple times about random inconsequential shit. A few weeks back she posted on FB that she had spare Black Keys tix as she had a stagette to go to, so a friend of mine bought them off her and we had a lovely, bromantic Saturday night. Unfortunately yesterday I was left with an extra Waters ticket, so I posed on FB that I had one, free to good home. A different female friend called dibs fairly quickly.

An hour or two before the show Xerxes texts me, asking if I still have the ticket. She was going with a guy friend, and his girlfriend would go with him and Xerxes would join me if I still had the ticket. Alas it was taken, I told her that they were too late, sorry. As it turned out, the two of them were half a block down the street at a different bar than I was, and she put a weed brownie out as bait. She knows me so well. So naturally I stroll over there, and walking down the street Xerxes up and offers me a joint of the dude"s weed instead. I"m like "uhm, well no that"s cool but I don"t want to take your last spliff" but the guy says "oh no worries man, more brownie for me" and hands me the joint. I like this guy. No idea what the situation with him and her was/is, he"s apparently got a GF but Xerxes also seemed to indicate later there may have been a past there. Hilariously, he looks a lot like me as well. Shaved head, 5"9"ish, etc. They hop on the train to the show, and I go back to meet the people I"m going with.

After the show we"re packed like sardines on the platform waiting for the train, and of course who ends up packed in the train right beside us but Xerxes and her sidekick? When we get to my station and get off, I tell her to go left as that"s where her car is parked, and I go the other direction with the last minute fill-in friend. Walk the friend to her car, say bye, get up to my place, put on Animals and turn off the lights to veg in peace on the couch. Sure enough phone rings, and it"s Xerxes wanting to come by because she just needs to "settle down" or something like that.

They come in to my place, and both are super baked from the brownies apparently. Dude is baked but otherwise fine as he seems to be a chronic. Xerxes doesn"t look all that baked, but insists she"s super messed up and not able to drive. Awkward small talk ensues for a few minutes, and then Xerxes tells dude that he can go if he wants, she"s going to stay. Dude is confused but goes along with it. As we"re walking to the front door, Xerxes all of the sudden says she"s going to be sick and runs in to the bathroom. Me and dude stand there half-listening to her, and I"ll be honest, I"m only 50% sure she even was puking. Finally dude just kind of shrugs and is like "well, uh, good meeting you?" and leaves. Good man.

Xerxes comes out of the bathroom a few minutes later, apologizing for being sick and messed up etc. I say no worries. We sit on the couch for a minute or two, it"s about midnight by this time, and I get up and say I"m going to bed. I grab her a few pillows and blankets, ask if she needs anything else, and head to bed. Right away I put on my headphones to get some more Floyd in. Sure enough within 5 minutes I hear her hollering, asking if I"m still awake. She says she can"t sleep, she"s coming to join me. I laugh and say that"s fine but I"m naked (only way to sleep, feels good man). She indicates her disgust, I tell her I"ll put on my boxers, she comes over with one of the blankets from the couch. So naturally I move in for a spoon, only to discover she"s all wrapped up in the other blanket. Bullshit.

Right away she says she didn"t come over to screw around, but isn"t it strange how she just ended up here like it was meant.... and I cut her off right there and more or less said "yeah, it"s strange you ended up here when I told you your car was in the opposite direction of my place and you called me 10 minutes later to come over." She laughs it off. I just can"t bring myself to say the kind of shit she wants to hear to get in her pants. She"s fun to hang with occasionally but I have zero interest in a relationship with her, I would just like to bone her, and I can"t fake being interested when I"m not.

So we chat a bit, she says that she thought we were past that "weird/confusing" place and were just friends. "Wearepast that weird/confusing place. There"s nothing confusing here. If you show up at my place late at night, I am going to try to get in your pants. Let"s be clear about this. You can turn me down and I won"t be offended or pissed, that"s fine too. Just don"t be surprised when I make a move."

Past that I was drifting in and out while she talked a bit, and don"t really remember much of what was said. Mostly I just wanted to sleep. Drove her to her car this morning and that was about it.

I think she"s just going to keep checking in every 6 months to see if I change my mind.
A week or so ago I tried to explain to a good girl friend/fwb why I i"m single by choice right now and why I wouldn"t go after a friend of hers who"s interested. Your story is the perfect example. 95% of females are to much gd work to even know, much less have a relationship with.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Grumpus said:
A week or so ago I tried to explain to a good girl friend/fwb why I i"m single by choice right now and why I wouldn"t go after a friend of hers who"s interested. Your story is the perfect example. 95% of females are to much gd work to even know, much less have a relationship with.
You have to enjoy the challenge, which is not often easy to do. I get fed up easily and start distancing myself, but once you fall into a pattern it"s sometimes hard to break.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha fuck Eomer. Come on man, you"re better than this. Next time that bitch calls you just tell her no. There"s no being friends with a girl like that. She wants to know everyone wants to fuck her, and she likes to be reminded of it. Just tell her straight up, either you get on my penis or you get out.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
I imagine Eomer"s balls throwing a shitfit to his brain for falling for this again
Fall for what though? I got a joint to smoke during the intermission that I otherwise wouldn"t have had and a bit worse sleep than I otherwise would have. Meh. I do consider her a friend and enjoy hanging out occasionally, so I see no reason to cut anything off. She wants to either just be friends, or be in a relationship. I can settle for friends, and will continue to make half-assed attempts to get in her pants and not much care when I don"t. She needed a place to crash because she wasn"t capable of driving and it"s a $60 cab ride each way to her place. I was fine with that and was just going to go to sleep, but then she talked her way in to bed and I was like "oh well maybe this shit is on then" and quickly found it wasn"t unless I was willing to bullshit her. Off to sleep I went.

As far as my testicles went, all good, I think even they knew nothing was going to happen so they didn"t get all riled up.

Cathan_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:

You got blue balled... I"d never give that chick the time of day again. Bitches too immature to just fuck a guy aren"t worth the time at all in a scenario as you described. If you were dating her and on like 3rd date she wants to cuddle a bit maybe it"s ok to survive that shit if you really like her and see it going somewhere but some girl just looking to semi hook up like that????

I don"t care for strip clubs cause wtf is the point of getting horny if you can"t fuck? Only reason I"m not still mad at my wife for not putting out when I was horny Saturday morning is cause I fucked her 6 other times this weekend.

I don"t see how guys tolerate that stuff. Every girl I"ve ever bagged I could tell you within 5 minutes if I had a shot at them or not or if I was interested or not, and generally the first look you share every bit of that information is revealed. From there you just got into pros/cons mode and see if she has a job, any life ambition, personality etc to promote her to the next level of potential gf or if she"s an alcholic, does drugs, has 17 kids, won"t suck dick or whatever else to demote her to nonfuckable. Otherwise she stays neutral at fuckable.

Hearing stories like that makes me so gd glad I met my wife and married her. Money is far from everything but it makes me so happy knowing we get paid similar and she"s in this thing financially as much as I am, plus all the other stuff that made me love and marry her.

Chick friend of mine back home cries about her bf troubles all the time. I told her something I heard on the radio not long ago... The ONLY group of women who are seeing an increase in marriages are career oriented women.

The choice then becomes are you going to be one of those fool ass men trying to save some stupid fucked up bitch from her own stupid bullshit drama problems she more than likely inflicts on herself or doesn"t have the courage to beat on her own.... OR are you going to find a woman with a job, her shit together, knows wtf she wants and isn"t going to tolerate your bullshit but she will make a great partner, not a leach...

My wife, then gf, called me out when I"d go out with her and get too drunk/be an ass, when I was being selfish or other dumbass shit I didn"t realize I was fucking up because I only hung out with my friends... Shit was hard but I manned up and started evaluating myself.

I still wanna choke her sometimes but I haven"t met a woman I haven"t wanted to choke if I spent enough time around her. Read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" and you"ll better understand why women are so gd stupid BUT!!! you may also learn how to placate and deal with them, which will help you live a happier life.

Book straight up says men like to solve problems but women want to talk about their problems. WTF good is talking other than annoying the shit out of me? I make it a point to listen to the wife bitch now though and pay attention as best I can. She and her daughter bring love to my life, which even though I"m a man, is actually something I need. Wife is also unlimited pussy and entertainment and I do love her. Even when she"s giving me hell it"s annoying at the time but if I compare it to when I was single and tired of going home alone, alone as in not with someone I wanted to be with, it sucked... Even after a long night of drinking with my friends til all hours of the night I still went home more or less alone.

GL finding the right one, took me until I was 36. Finding a wife is like beating the stock market. Everyone says you can"t do it until you do! Gotta weed through a lot of shitty women/stocks along the way to do it though!

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had a chick pull something similar 3 weeks ago. Blue balled me after we were already in bed together mostly naked and cuddling. I got pissed, got dressed, and left.

We were fucking within an hour.

That"s called compromise. Compromise is not, give chick exactly what she wants (emotional sujpport and snuggling), and you get nothing.

Cut her off from giving her what she wants, and she"ll either A) come crawling back apologizing or B) never wanted to fuck you, ever, in the first place.

P.S. I had my first ever 3-some this last weekend. It later turned into a 4-some a couple hours later. (3 girls and myself). Yes, I am bragging. My only regret is that I did not think to take pics to share, unfortunately my internet friends were not exactly high up on the list of things going through my mind at the time.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
@Cathan That was some truth right there, dayum.

Frankly any girl that ever tries to pull that shit with me, I just outright say "If you"re going to act like a prostitute then just leave, don"t use your sexuality to get what you want from me, cause I"m not going to tolerate that shit".

Most get insulted and I never hear from them again

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:and I wonder why I"m still single

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You guys are acting like Eomer was seriously put out by what happened when he clearly wasn"t. She came into his bed, he tried to get some action and didn"t, he went to sleep. That"s sure as hell not blue balls.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
It"s not really about him being put out, cause I doubt he cared that much either.

It"s just as guys, we shouldn"t tolerate that shit period. The women aren"t retarded, they know what they"re doing, know what"s expected, and she initiated it by even wanting to get into bed.

Whether he cares or not, she "won" that encounter, and Eomer shoulda stepped up for all of us XD

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Well, like with intern girl last weekend she clearly wanted to go to bed, and kinda persisted in physical affection even after saying she couldn"t (because of dumb woman logic involving her best friend making her promise to take things slowly). I mean, I had fun anyway so it wasn"t a big deal, but it certainly would have been nice to get laid. She was basically just denying herself what she wanted also, which women seem to have a knack for.

Now, if that becomes a pattern where she stays over and gets real touchy but nothing ever happens, then yeah I"m going to say something. I just don"t think it was a case of seeking validation, and more being hung up on what her best friend would think.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Heylel Teomim said:
Well, like with intern girl last weekend she clearly wanted to go to bed, and kinda persisted in physical affection even after saying she couldn"t (because of dumb woman logic involving her best friend making her promise to take things slowly).
Yeah, they get like that. My wife has a friend that is basically the town bike, and she made her make a similar promise. Mostly because the guys she slept with on the first date never called her again, and they can"t figure it out. It"s either because she"s dating scumbags or she"s a terrible lay. I keep offering to see if it"s the latter, to no avail.

So scumbags it is.