Girls who broke your heart thread

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Her best friend being the loudmouth that she is, and also the fact that she really likes me, filled in some of those blanks the next day. She"s apparently *really* shy, and has been walked over by a couple guys in the last few years. The combination of the two makes her pretty hesitant, but at the same time she also supposedly gets attached kinda quickly and her friend didn"t want her getting hurt.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Heylel Teomim said:
Now, if that becomes a pattern where she stays over and gets real touchy but nothing ever happens, then yeah I"m going to say something. I just don"t think it was a case of seeking validation, and more being hung up on what her best friend would think.
And she doesn"t want you to think she"s a slut, and just as importantly, she doesn"t want to feel like one.

You just have to reverse things on them. Physically escalate and then abruptly stop and say that you feel awkward or not comfortable or that you should be taking things slower..... then physically escalate again.

Shoot for the moon and don"t stop escalating until they tell you to stop, at which point you shut them off completely.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Yup. She was so shy it was hard just to get her shirt off in bed. Mind you, the girl is drop dead gorgeous. She"s got absolutely nothing to be self conscious about at all, but she was a total wallflower growing up and so she"s not very confident. I just need her to get used to me, and realize I"m not just trying to fuck her and leave.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Heylel Teomim said:
gets attached kinda quickly
Run, you fool! This screams: "clingy as fuck." That shit is my #1 turnoff in a woman. No matter how hot the chick is, if she doesn"t know when to leave me the fuck alone, I run for the hills.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
If she"s clingy, then I guess I am too. It doesn"t seem that way so far. Time will tell I guess.

Brad2770

@Eomer

I have been in this situation a couple of times. Start rubbing their back, then their ass. Then youre massaging them. After that, youre guaranteed a fuck. Your whole night was great. You didnt spend shit. Giving her a 15 minute massage for a night of sex.... You both would have won.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Heylel Teomim said:
If she"s clingy, then I guess I am too. It doesn"t seem that way so far. Time will tell I guess.
Clingy women are fine, as long as you"re just as/nearly as much of a needy bitch as they are. A friend of mine is needy as hell and he and his wife feed off each others "clinginess" really well. I just find that shit isn"t for me. I like to be left the hell alone, most of the time. I think it"s because most of what chicks want to talk about/do isn"t all that interesting.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
See I don"t. I like having someone around. I"m not sure that"s clingy or needy, necessarily. If I enjoy someone"s company, I"m not going to mind just hanging out and doing nothing. Obviously, some folks aren"t like that, and I"ve certainly dated girls who I really needed a break from sometimes but that usually arose from some other defect in the relationship. Everyone has days where they just need time off, but I"m not one of those people that needs it very often.

Take today. We texted back and forth while we were both at work for pretty much the entire day not really talking about anything in particular. She had a slow day, and so did I, and it was a way to pass the time. I don"t really think it"s because she needed to talk to me specifically, or I to her. It was just a diversion. Since the work day ended, neither of us has tried to contact the other. Clingy, to me, would have been spazzing out over why the other person stopped talking.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Heylel Teomim said:
See I don"t. I like having someone around. I"m not sure that"s clingy or needy, necessarily. If I enjoy someone"s company, I"m not going to mind just hanging out and doing nothing. Obviously, some folks aren"t like that, and I"ve certainly dated girls who I really needed a break from sometimes but that usually arose from some other defect in the relationship. Everyone has days where they just need time off, but I"m not one of those people that needs it very often.

Take today. We texted back and forth while we were both at work for pretty much the entire day not really talking about anything in particular. She had a slow day, and so did I, and it was a way to pass the time. I don"t really think it"s because she needed to talk to me specifically, or I to her. It was just a diversion. Since the work day ended, neither of us has tried to contact the other. Clingy, to me, would have been spazzing out over why the other person stopped talking.
Fair enough, but from the sounds of things, you definitely both sound like very needy people. It isn"t necessarily a bad thing. Like I said, a buddy of mine and his wife do great with it. For me? I just can"t stand it. I think it just reeks of insecurity. But everybody has their turn-offs.

wickedj51_foh

shitlord
Yes they sound like both are women. It is okay though because you can get a better price on spa treatments by going as a couple. Not that I know that from doing that!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Brad2770 said:
Then youre massaging them. After that, youre guaranteed a fuck.
^Massage has never failed. If a massage doesn"t work, she"s a fucking turbo-cunt or you"re some kind of mutant.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
wickedj51 said:
Yes they sound like both are women. It is okay though because you can get a better price on spa treatments by going as a couple. Not that I know that from doing that!
You laugh, but some of the best sex I ever had was after buying a girlfriend a couples massage. That shit works.

Wantonsoup_foh

shitlord
Don"t know where else to post this but anyways, my best friend has been dating this girl from close to a year now, of that time she"s maybe had a job for 2 months combined through out the year, complains constantly, and just plain old doesn"t do shit. Not one person in our circle of friends likes the girl in any way, I mean we"ve pretty much alienated him cause SHE IS ALWAYS THERE.

I can tell my buddy is not happy anymore but is the type of person that won"t just give someone the boot no matter what. We (circle of friends) have all had the talk with him about how he"s killing himself with this girl but he just won"t listen and is about to sign a year long lease with her again when he himself is struggling financially.

Has anyone had similar issues with friends? If so is there anything an outside source can do to help him get rid of this waste of space? I honestly don"t know what to say / do for him anymore and I hate to stand by and watch the train wreck happen.

I should add that he was living with his dad before hand and moved out just to start having her sleep over (dad is a bible thumper and didn"t allow him to have a girl over night at the place) found out that she was still legally married (still is) and was in the process of getting the divorce started. From what I"ve gathered it was from her sleeping with another guy (not him)

This guy is like a brother to me and normally would love to sit back and watch a drama train wreck happen but I just can"t stand to see the guy so down.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Wantonsoup said:
Don"t know where else to post this but anyways, my best friend has been dating this girl from close to a year now, of that time she"s maybe had a job for 2 months combined through out the year, complains constantly, and just plain old doesn"t do shit. Not one person in our circle of friends likes the girl in any way, I mean we"ve pretty much alienated him cause SHE IS ALWAYS THERE.

I can tell my buddy is not happy anymore but is the type of person that won"t just give someone the boot no matter what. We (circle of friends) have all had the talk with him about how he"s killing himself with this girl but he just won"t listen and is about to sign a year long lease with her again when he himself is struggling financially.

Has anyone had similar issues with friends? If so is there anything an outside source can do to help him get rid of this waste of space? I honestly don"t know what to say / do for him anymore and I hate to stand by and watch the train wreck happen.

I should add that he was living with his dad before hand and moved out just to start having her sleep over (dad is a bible thumper and didn"t allow him to have a girl over night at the place) found out that she was still legally married (still is) and was in the process of getting the divorce started. From what I"ve gathered it was from her sleeping with another guy (not him)

This guy is like a brother to me and normally would love to sit back and watch a drama train wreck happen but I just can"t stand to see the guy so down.
Tell him everything you have to say about it once, and then let it be. Be a good friend to him, and support him if he needs you, don"t alienate him because of her. Then just let him come to his own decision.

You can"t make someone else see sense. They have to come to it on their own, and in their own time. But that doesn"t mean you stop being a friend or that you continue to harp on it.

Wantonsoup_foh

shitlord
500 bucks would be a huge waste!

Not so much alienated as we don"t really make it a point to contact him for stuff as when he is there it just turns into some fucking drama bullshit with her cause he didn"t "pay attention" to her.

It"s just hard to sit back and support him when the train wreck is GOING to happen.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Wantonsoup said:
500 bucks would be a huge waste!

Not so much alienated as we don"t really make it a point to contact him for stuff as when he is there it just turns into some fucking drama bullshit with her cause he didn"t "pay attention" to her.

It"s just hard to sit back and support him when the train wreck is GOING to happen.
It ain"t your call, man. It"s the dude"s call. You can"t make him man up or do something he doesn"t want to do. Clearly it doesn"t bother him that much, or he"d give her the boot. Or he"s an Aamina-level failure and talking won"t change anything anyway.