Girls who broke your heart thread

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
silence virgin
iceburn.gif

Did you get dumped recently Kegkilla? Is that why you"ve been so bitchy lately?

Shabado_foh

shitlord
I"m not all or nothing, though.

I was quite happy to just carry on how things were and see where they went, if it got serious great, and if it didn"t then that"s a shame, but she has said she does not want a relationship at the moment, does not think she will in the near future and can"t give any kind of time frame on when she might come around to the idea.

I have no problem with us not being in a relationship, just continuing dating and enjoying each others company, but I"m not about to carry on seeing her when it"s not even on the agenda several months from now. That would be idiotic.

It"s not that I want in or out, it"s that I"m not going to be strung along and her have the option of saying "I"m sorry, I thought we were just being casual" 10 months from now.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
So write her off emotionally, don"t give up free pussy. Realize it means you don"t have to invest in her. You approached the situation like the victim, not like an alpha male.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The Ancient said:
iceburn.gif

Did you get dumped recently Kegkilla? Is that why you"ve been so bitchy lately?
lol if i come off as bitchy it"s because this thread if full of aspies offering up shit advice to other aspies. truly the blind leading the blind in here.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The Ancient said:
So write her off emotionally, don"t give up free pussy. Realize it means you don"t have to invest in her. You approached the situation like the victim, not like an alpha male.
seriously get out of this thread ancient

shabado do not heed advice from this turd, you are doing fine.

Shabado_foh

shitlord
I am already somewhat invested, like I said she"s the first girl in years I"ve actually entertained the idea of anything serious with.

I know this is the internet where we pretend to be emotionless and ice cold alpha males, but since I was being a whiny bitch about a girl that made me sad why bother with the pretence? I am not able to spend time with this girl without becoming more emotionally attached. Therefore I will not spend time with her.

I am 28 and decent looking. Free pussy is everywhere.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
seriously get out of this thread ancient
no u

Guys, this girl who I like a lot just got freaked out because her mom started bugging her about grandkids and we"ve only been dating for 3 months. Should I take it easy and tell her that we don"t have to beseriousright now (which I claim I don"t need to be) or should I cut and run on this fucking psycho?

Too late, I already did, can I get a pat on the back?

Look shabado, in all seriousness you admitted to having trouble with keeping women at arms length and then it appears you have done it again, breaking up with a woman before she really has a chance to hurt you. What I"m suggesting is that maybe you should look inward a little bit in this situation.

Shabado_foh

shitlord
Again, it has nothing to do with being serious now or any time soon. She has explicitly stated she has no intention of getting involved in any kind of relationship now or in the foreseeable future.

Now, if your approach to this would be "Okay, just let me know when you are ready!" then you"re an idiot.

If she was as interested in me as I would like her to be, the idea of being in a relationship with me a few months from now would not fill her with dread. The fact that it does means she clearly is not that interested and the best move for me is to accept that and move on.

Edit in response to the edit, thanks for at least trying to give something resembling advice. The mother things was perhaps overstated in my post, it was one of many things. According to her the main thing is that she is worried about it all going wrong down the line, and she said she had been thinking about it for several days and wanted to let me know that she wasn"t interested in a relationship with anyone now, and probably not soon, with anyone, but she wanted to let me know because she didn"t want to lead me on.
Of course there is a possibility I"ve jumped the gun, but it seems to me that after a couple of days thinking about it, rather than a snap judgement, it doesn"t bode well for me. If she was that into me, she"d be willing to take a risk.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
you are 100% right. the entirety of ancient"s knowledge of relationships comes from watching reruns of 7th heaven, so you can"t fault him for being just about as stupid as can be.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Shabado said:
Again, it has nothing to do with being serious now or any time soon. She has explicitly stated she has no intention of getting involved in any kind of relationship now or in the foreseeable future.

Now, if your approach to this would be "Okay, just let me know when you are ready!" then you"re an idiot.

If she was as interested in me as I would like her to be, the idea of being in a relationship with me a few months from now would not fill her with dread. The fact that it does means she clearly is not that interested and the best move for me is to accept that and move on.
So she said she wanted to date other people? If not explicitly, did you ask for that explicit clarification?

Seths_foh

shitlord
Shabado said:
If she was that into me, she"d be willing to take a risk.
I"m quoting you because you gave yourself all the advice you need. If she was really that into you shewouldbe willing to take a risk or at the very least wouldn"t have said that she doesn"t want a relationship now or the foreseeable future.

You did the right thing. Forget her and move on.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Shabado did the right thing. She pretty much just told him she wanted to string him along, I can"t imagine why someone who isn"t a complete idiot would stay in a relationship like that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Awlbiste said:
Shabado did the right thing. She pretty much just told him she wanted to string him along, I can"t imagine why someone who isn"t a complete idiot would stay in a relationship like that.
This. Shabado(if you"re actually telling the truth and not being her whipping boy), you did well, grasshopper. Besides, her mother calling you her boyfriend and talking about "grandkids", when you have only been seeing each other since March, should send you running for the hills anyhow.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Shabado said:
I am already somewhat invested, like I said she"s the first girl in years I"ve actually entertained the idea of anything serious with.

I know this is the internet where we pretend to be emotionless and ice cold alpha males, but since I was being a whiny bitch about a girl that made me sad why bother with the pretence? I am not able to spend time with this girl without becoming more emotionally attached. Therefore I will not spend time with her.

I am 28 and decent looking. Free pussy is everywhere.
You did the right thing man. I hate to be the one to say it but there is about a 99.9% chance she is seeing someone else. If things were going along smoothly and you weren"t planning a wedding and painting a nursery she would have no reason to "have a talk" all of a sudden and come up with excuses to why she doesn"t want to be exclusive. She probably started feeling a little guilty as things progressed in your situation and whatever else she may have had going on. Also don"t listen to the ancient.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Since a couple people asked, I"ll post a few details about the trip, mostly about the girls. A few people in the travel forum where I asked for suggestions on places to go and things to do said to forget local girls, that they just see tourists as a nuisance and sexual tourists.

Not true.

Briefly, I went Southern Thailand-->Cambodia-->Vietnam by motorbike (Saigon to Hanoi)-->Laos-->Northern Thailand-->Bangkok.

As everyone knows, traveling girls are massive sluts. I"m not particularly intrigued by white girls, and in that adventurer mindset, you don"t really find yourself giving a shit about the same girls you can find back home. No one fights, or competes over women; everyone is just having fun. Some guys try to go hit on girls and spend their night focused on that, but most don"t. I just ignored them and had fun, oftentimes dancing by myself for up to an hour. It was those times that girls tended to approach me, and we were usually having sex within 2 hours of that.

Staying out of the dirty old man neighborhoods with the hostess bars, and going to the young backpacker nightlife spots & just having a good time is the easiest way to get laid.

For locals...the key to finding locals who (1)aren"t hookers and (2)might want to meet foreigners is to go to local clubs. Depending on city and location, the foreign clubs are often filled with hookers and douchebag white guys. The local clubs I went to almost never had a single other foreigner in them. I only did this in Vietnam, as I was with another guy with the same mentality. We met tons of girls, and I got close with 2 in particular, but they were proper girls and no sex. Still, it was 100% more fun playin that game with a local girl than having sex with some white slut. Being white in these places means all you have to do is smile and be friendly. My friend never got turned away from a single group, ever. Then the girl he was eying would come to me because he was an atrocious dancer. lol. In other countries, the friends I made just didn"t seem to care to go anywhere but the popular foreign bar, so I don"t have experience there.

Even in the foreign-popular bars, there are local girls to be met. But it depends heavily on the location, and on luck. I met a thai girl on ko phi phi, one of the biggest foreigner toilets I"ve ever seen. Her and her unattractive friend were the only Thais in the entire club, the biggest on the island. I got lucky finding her, and my game was just on point, so I managed to beat out the fierce competition. Now that I think about it, of the 4 local girls I slept with (1 thai, 2 cambodian, 1 lao), they were all from foreigner bars. But they were mostly lucky encounters. There were 3 foreigners also, but they were only the ones that basically threw themselves at me.

In short, if you want local girls, you can go to the popular foreign bars and root through the fields of hookers to hope to get lucky and find a local girl out to get some white dick, or have more fun going to a local club and meeting proper ones, albeit with a lesser chance of getting laid.

Major regrets: 1
Ugly girls: 1
Hookers: 1
Paid-for hookers: 0

Guess which is the major regret?

The best part, female-wise, of the entire trip was visiting Korea for a week before returning home, and going home with a girl from the club on my first night out. What a welcoming.

As for being back, it"s mostly just a technicality. I don"t feel much of a desire to post. Honestly, the negativity brings me down. Takin the piss out of someone is all good and fun, but so many people just hate for no reason. Anyway, I hope my experience can give a little aid to others wanting to meet some local SEA girls. Vietnamese are the hottest, by the way. And the ugliest sounding.

P.S. If you travel to Vietnam, buy a motorbike in Saigon or Hanoi, and ride it to the other city through the HCM highway. It was one of the highlights of the trip.