Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
3 years. I did have 2 girlfriends of 8 months each in there, but I never was a massive slayer of vagina, yellow or otherwise.

W

Wrathcaster

There any decent online dating site alternatives to Match/eHarmony?

Just moved back to smallishtownsville I grew up in (~70k people, biggest city 100 miles away) and most of my friends have either moved off or become married/engaged. Pickings are slim. I had decent results with OkCupid in the city I moved from, but it was much bigger and OKC is seemingly bone dry within 70 or so miles of me.

I have an account on PoF, but 90% of what I see there are either troglodytes or haven"t been online for ages. Bars around here kinda suck and it"s largely skanksville, not to mention I"ve barely left the house for weeks while studying for the bar, so haven"t had the best chance to get out and meet anybody. Hell, I"d barely see my family if it weren"t for the fact they like to feed me.

I"m new to this. No longer in school, about to be knee deep in my foreseeable profession, and don"t really know many people that aren"t either related to me, professional connections, or married people. How do you old fuckers do it?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wrathcaster said:
There any decent online dating site alternatives to Match/eHarmony?

Just moved back to smallishtownsville I grew up in (~70k people, biggest city 100 miles away) and most of my friends have either moved off or become married/engaged. Pickings are slim. I had decent results with OkCupid in the city I moved from, but it was much bigger and OKC is seemingly bone dry within 70 or so miles of me.

I have an account on PoF, but 90% of what I see there are either troglodytes or haven"t been online for ages. Bars around here kinda suck and it"s largely skanksville, not to mention I"ve barely left the house for weeks while studying for the bar, so haven"t had the best chance to get out and meet anybody. Hell, I"d barely see my family if it weren"t for the fact they like to feed me.

I"m new to this. No longer in school, about to be knee deep in my foreseeable profession, and don"t really know many people that aren"t either related to me, professional connections, or married people. How do you old fuckers do it?
Between OKC, PoF, and Craigslist (right now where I live, CL>PoF>okc, just in terms of raw numbers of girls I"ve dated or fucked) I live 40 minutes west of Cleveland, and it"s certainly not a ginormous metropolitan hub of singles. Definitely be willing to drive and travel a bit. CL seems to work better for me because A) most of the guys on there are absolute trash, which makes me seem like a winner B) The girls are the ones messaging my profile, unlike pof or okc where you have to be the initiator. The only problem with CL is weeding through the bot spam trying to find actual human beings, but once you get past that, seems to work out alright.

Of the 40 people I directly work with: 1 is gay, 1 divorced within the past 2 months, 2 are women, the rest are married. Quite a bit different from when I was in the military, so I can related to the feeling of being "on your own"

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Wrathcaster said:
Grocery stores and yoga classes man.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
There"s a grocery store here in town which has singles nights as an advertisement. I thought it was fucking genius.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
*Racist comments and Stereotypes below this point*

So how come no one ever told me that dating black chicks is awesome?

I often feel like with white girls, they want you to be rich, successful, smoking hot, educated, and charming(I"m 4/5), and if you"re anything less they feel like they"re settling.
This of course is from girls who work minimum wage jobs, are maybe a 5-6 max, and have completely warped sense of reality in terms of the kind of men they can reasonably attract.
(I had this conversation with a girl I went out last week after she gave me that vibe, and just said "If I was all of those things, I wouldn"t be talking to *you*"...yeah, I"m kinda a dick).

So anyways, I"ve never dated any black girls(for no particular reason, there just aren"t many around here or on okc/pof where I live). But in the last two weeks went out with three.

It feels like the tables are totally flipped.

This one girl who was pretty attractive, and had a masters, and is in med school(which if anyone remembers, I like more classy educated womens), so I"m pretty into her on paper.

We"re talking on the phone before we went out, and she just askes

Her: "Hey, do you own a car?"

Me: "Uh...of course? who the hell gets around here without one"

Her: "Finally, a real man".

She got kinda upset that I laughed in shock for like 2 minutes.
Compared to my normal experience, all 3 of these girls set the bar so fucking low(especially when the one was already A+ desirable to me) that it felt like I couldn"t help but trip over the finish line, around the world, and fall over it a second time.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
I"m fully aware, it was just such a culture shock that I had to say something.
More so because other women I go out with have the same priorities, like most women seemingly do... but to go from them testing you to see if you make 6+ figures, own a home, or own nice things, to simply being impressed that you own a car...I"m still kinda laughing at how low the bar is.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Why do you think American Inventors are always trying to steal white women?

And what the fuck, a car sealed the deal? Do you drive a shit heap junker Cutlass on monster truck three spokes?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Drinsic said:
Why do you think American Inventors are always trying to steal white women?
Quite obligatory.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jGQ-ISsDm8M?**********1" rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Etwynn said:
In other news, unbanning Keg seems to have been a bad idea.
unfortunately for you, your opinion on such matters carries about as much weight as trexxy"s new poodle if it would happen to walk on her keyboard and post something. in other words, lol cry more pussy.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Was catching up on the thread from back in April... And was just curious as to why Aamina"s weeping vagina posts weren"t showing up. People were quoting him, but nothing was showing up. Is it because he is in the RRP??? Just a little confusing trying to read this thread...