Girls who broke your heart thread

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Sounds flirty, if not outright flirting. Ask her out, she will very likely say yes. Just don"t let things end disastrously, she"s your damn neighbor.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Darus Grey said:
if a woman isn"t the type who is specifically looking for casual sex or hookups, once you start sleeping with them there"s an "Implied Exclusivity", in their minds at the very least...
This...

A thousand times this....

I mean it wasn"t that many pages back that the girl freaked out on the guy after they"d be together for a long time, spent a week long vacation together and THEN the guy told her wanted to be "her boyfriend", which shattered her perception that he"d been faithful to her the entire time.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
It is impossible for us to tell because she could just have that style of personality.
Yeah, that could well be the case. There"s been nothing blatantly flirty, but she"s not had much of an opportunity either. I"ll probably get around to asking her out sometime in 2014, I"ll keep everyone updated!

Awlbiste said:
Sounds flirty, if not outright flirting. Ask her out, she will very likely say yes. Just don"t let things end disastrously, she"s your damn neighbor.
haha, yeah, that"s the one fairly major negative that I"m not so sure about. Dating someone literally next door would be weird, because you"d go from casual dating to damn near living together in a week. I guess it would make moving her back out convenient!

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
column said:
Yeah, dont ask her out on a date that is just retarded, and the worst advice ever.
I"m going to disagree with this.

Granted, I"ve mostly been meeting girls online... But what I started doing a couple months ago is asking out every single girl that showed interest (ie: responding to an initial friendly message) in my very next reply, or even just asking a girl out at the end of my initial message if I was in a good mood and thought I"d written a good enough initial message.

If you want to give the impression that you"re a busy guy with a lot going on, and you just want her to think you just want to be friends initially... column"s advice may work. But I"m not a busy guy with a million things going on. I play video games, I surf the internet, I only work 1 job, why would I want to start off a relationship trying to deceive her. I was never able to "internalize" that kind of "game". Just straight-up "cavemanning" has given me MUCH better results.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A word of advice, however. I"d buy a kimono now just in case things are going really well within the first 15 minutes of the first date and you feel like you should give it to her.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I actually replaced my wallet condom with a wallet kimono because I never wanted to be caught unprepared.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
A word of advice, however. I"d buy a kimono now just in case things are going really well within the first 15 minutes of the first date and you feel like you should give it to her.
Good call. Gonna go with a full silk one this time too. I think Anne was turned off by the blend in the last one.

Column_sl

shitlord
I don"t think you get it, your"e still asking them out you just allowing them to be in very a comfortable place by the wording you use.

Women love non pressure situations, the more you can relax them the better.

It"s not deceitful at all, its just sales tactics that 100% work.

But I"m not a busy guy with a million things going on. I play video games, I surf the internet, I only work 1 job, why would I want to start off a relationship trying to deceive her
Obviously you don"t want her to know that you are this big of loser. Talking about scaring someone off.

Maybe you are just dating fat online bitches so this is working for you, because honestly no one asks them out.

What you are doing is the law of averages. ask 20 girls to go out on a date ,and one will say yes. It does work, but usually don"t get the girl that you want.

In the real world need to play around a little with the wording. You still get the same results its just makes everyones life allot easier.

Also unless you are god damn rockstar, I don"t care how pretty you are you still need to game a little.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Personally I had bad luck with the whole "We"re going out on Friday" approach. I found a question to be far better. I didn"t feel like backing them into a corner fit my personality nor style so I didn"t do it. However it is more textbook than a question.

Also if you don"t have a bunch of stuff going on pretend like you do. You don"t need to reveal your life story to a chick in the first date.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
column said:
Also unless you are god damn rockstar, I don"t care how pretty you are you still need to game a little.
I"m not pretty, I"m not famous or popular, I don"t have groupies. But if I need to I can be witty, charming and confident, that"s ultimately the only game you need.

I know that social proof, negs, cat-string theory, and stuff like that works, but it"s definitely not the only way to succeed.

Eomer"s girl has expressed interest (interest in what is the question). He can ask her out, and find out in 2 minutes whether she"s interested in just friendship or if she finds him attractive and would be interested in him romantically.

Or he can flounder around for the next 6 months over-thinking every single text and gesture and words said in passing. Meanwhile she"ll fuck at least 4 other guys while he"s figuring out her "intentions".

Unfortunately, we all know which option he"ll choose.

Column_sl

shitlord
Eomer"s girl has expressed interest (interest in what is the question). He can ask her out, and find out in 2 minutes whether she"s interested in just friendship or if she finds him attractive and would be interested in him romantically.
This of course bullshit, and makes me wonder if you date at all.

What"s probly going to happen is shes going to be nice, cause that is how women want to appear to be. Either she will make an excuse, or feel obligated to go out on the date to not risk the friendship she has because they are neighbors.

It puts way to much pressure on the situation that doesn"t need to be there at all. Girls are not like guys they don"t know what they want, most of the time, especially the younger ones.

Best thing to do is ease into it, make the first time alone more like a friendship thing then if it goes good, then ask her to dinner whatever.

You"ll know pretty quick by her body language if shes into you.

I"ll give you an example how women think.

A girl in our circle of friends tells us a couple days ago she meets this good looking guy in line at walgreens. They have a great conversation, and they exchange numbers. After all that she tells us even despite the attraction, and that they clicked she probly will never call him because it was weird she got picked up in a Walgreens.

Who thinks like that??? no fucking guy, but that is how women think.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
Personally I had bad luck with the whole "We"re going out on Friday" approach. I found a question to be far better. I didn"t feel like backing them into a corner fit my personality nor style so I didn"t do it. However it is more textbook than a question.
That"s because it"s the wrong way to do it. You don"t say, "We"re going out Friday." you say, "I"d like to take you out Friday, when can I pick you up?"

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
column said:
Best thing to do is ease into it, make the first time alone more like a friendship thing then if it goes good, then ask her to dinner whatever.
Yeah, that"s great advice if you want to land in the friend zone.

Women have no fucking clue what they want, that"s true. But they will make it pretty apparent early on if you are somebody they are willing to bang or not. If they use an "excuse" as to why they can"t go or feel "obligated" to go out with you after you ask them on a date, they were never interested in the first place, and trying to "ease" them into something isn"t going to work.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
After reading Citten"s latest PM, I feel like he should have an honorary post in here about Trex.

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
Get ready guys, I found out who Eomer is and am going to post his personal info.
Wrong... he doesn"t have a pretty gayish sounding name like the real Eomer does

Eomer, best thing you should do is a casual get together like a movie at home or whatever with no direct flat out date question or framing it like a buddy/friend thing. She keeps bringing up a drink/movie together then just make it a real plan next time, stock some wine and bust out the odd flirt. They are next door neighbours after all, he doesn"t want to be having awkward lift journeys with the girl that stamped on his little heart when he brought flowers and asked for a flat out date (we know Eomer likes to get carried away all the time)

Also, you should invite one of us round/setup a webcam to tell you if she is interested as your track record in this thread at reading relationship level women is quite poor

Column_sl

shitlord
Kirun said:
Yeah, that"s great advice if you want to land in the friend zone.

Women have no fucking clue what they want, that"s true. But they will make it pretty apparent early on if you are somebody they are willing to bang or not. If they use an "excuse" as to why they can"t go or feel "obligated" to go out with you after you ask them on a date, they were never interested in the first place, and trying to "ease" them into something isn"t going to work.
Honestly if you have that type of personality that doesn"t know how to flirt ( see game) you are going to land in the friend zone anyway.

Asking her out, and taking her to dinner makes no difference.

Only thing they will make apparent is that they will see you out alone, that is it..

If you know she wants to bang you for sure before anything why are you even bothering with the setup shit?

Its not about easing them into anything, its about putting them in a comfortable place with no pressure.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
column said:
If you know she wants to bang you for sure before anything why are you even bothering with the setup shit?
Because women have this weird complex where they think they are "sluts" if they give it up quickly.

Column_sl

shitlord
Kirun said:
Because women have this weird complex where they think they are "sluts" if they give it up quickly.
Obviously, you aren"t that great looking then because there are plenty of women that will be all over you from the start.

It"s the other women we are concerned with.. Lets call them I want to appear to be nice all the time bitches.

Mkopec1_foh

shitlord
Kirun said:
Women have no fucking clue what they want, that"s true. But they will make it pretty apparent early on if you are somebody they are willing to bang or not.
Yep, this is true. Within the first 5 minutes of meeting a guy most chicks will either classify him as date or friend club or fucking loser which should not be seen with. And once in the just friends club, its almost impossible to get out.