Girls who broke your heart thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Upgrading your rank from "slam piece" will probably have to be a requirement before you see an increase to the romance.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Hung out with that 19 year old again, went to a lagoon park thing. Forgot that the gates close at 11pm and got my truck locked in. Didn"t realize what was up till like 2am. Little sister had to come pick us up and drive us home at like 3:30am. Good times, great success.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Lady Kegkilla said:
Good for you Grumpus that sounds very romantic.
Kinda a ridiculous night, one that would be impossible to duplicate. Picture below is where we were. Ocean is to the right, the moon was super bright, we were sitting on a cliff above the water, some dudes were about 50 yards away playing guitar and singing 90"s alternative hits and like City And Colour and Dallas Green stuff like concert quality talent voice. Super clear night, sky full of stars. Had a blast then got locked in.

Shit from a movie, was rad.

Second pic is actually where we were sitting.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Turns out the girl I"m seeing"s brother is a complete tool. I"d met him once prior, and figured he"s just arrogant because he"s young and it turns out it"s much worse than that. He"s a dyed in the wool asshole.

tl;dr: Sister and brother have a deeply dysfunctional relationship and need to be kept apart as much as possible. Fucked up my holiday.

To preface, he did sorta walk in on us having sex on the 4th. Or at least, knocked on the door and interrupted us. I can definitely understand being a little touchy finding some dude plowing your sister on the couch, but this is the same kid that was hitting on a friend of mine a few weeks prior by talking about how much she really wants to see his dick and just doesn"t know it. He"s no cherub, in other words, and they both know the other is sexually active. This isn"t high school, and we"re all adults. He"s also got pretty much zero protective feeling towards his sister, so that wasn"t really a factor in what happened other than backstory for why my girlfriend was already really touchy.

Anyway, girlfriend is already embarrassed and on edge, and the two of them get into a little sibling squabble while he"s standing around with his buddy just being in the way. He was supposed to be at the lake with family, which is actually why we were at her parents" house in the first place to take care of the dog because the brother wouldn"t be there to do it. Apparently he bailed on that and stuck us with the dog because... well, fuck it, I guess just because he could. She"s mad at him for screwing up her 4th by sticking her with dog-sitting for no reason, and tells him so.

Their little squabble goes back and forth in the usual manner of such bullshit, when all of a sudden he slaps her. Not Sean Connery, get hold of yourself woman hard... but hard enough to make a loud pop. I was stunned. Youneverhit your sister in my family, or any woman for any reason. She whirls a spatula at him, he grab it and does the same, and icing for the cake we were making goes all over the place before they finally calm down. It was over in a matter of seconds, but I was still reeling from watching him pop her in the cheek.

He goes outside, and we pack up to go as well. When we get outside, he"s sitting in the driveway in his jeep repeating how he loves her followed by what a bitch she"s being, and how he"ll let her apologize later. We just got in the car and left.

She apologized for the whole thing several times over the day, and was pretty upset that I saw the dynamic between the two of them. We talked it over, and apparently this sort of thing has been going on for years. Apparently growing up her parents were extremely strict on her (thus the anxiety/eating disorder), and when she ended up having medical issues as a result they did a total 180 and have given the brother absolutely no structure whatsoever. He just does what he wants, when he wants, to whomever he wants, and he"s pretty much bullied his sister ever since. It very nearly ruined our whole holiday just because being around him puts her into a funk.

I"m still angry with myself for just standing there in shock. There"s nothing I could have done about it. The guy is a lot bigger than me by himself and he had his friend there watching the whole time as well, but I still kinda hate myself for not being able to stop it. It was over with before I really even knew what was going on, but it"s been bugging me for two days now.

So yeah, something had to come up to shatter the illusion that everything was perfect with this girl. It"s at least not something between the two of us, but it"s got me freaked out a little.

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Still, shit at least yell at the motherfucker and then get out, if he starts some shit threaten him with the cops. Might not have been the best thing to do either but it"d make him feel a whole lot better about it afterwards.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Family dynamics are weird man. It"s not like this was some stranger that did it, it was her brother who she"s known all her life. I can understand the shock of the thing and the confusion over how to handle it.

I"d like to think I"d have reacted more impressively if it had ever happened to me, but since it never has and since I"ve never expected it to, I can"t say that for sure.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Firewalker said:
You just stood there and did nothing? wtf man
I know, believe me. I had no time to process what happened until it was over with, but I"ve been kicking myself since. Logically I know there was absolutely nothing constructive I could have added to that situation. It got to that point because I didn"t really understand the dynamic between the two. Siblings often have pretty strange or unique bonds, and I didn"t want to step into an argument where I wasn"t welcome. When he hauled off and popped her in the cheek, I seriously didn"t know how to process it.

She"s not innocent in this either. She picked a fight, or at the very least rose to his challenge. And she did swing a wooden spoon back at him, so it"s clear there"s a physical history there on both sides. Not speaking up bugs me, but what bugs me more is knowing that nothing I could have done in that situation would have changed anything for the better. All of my options were worse.

The brother is already not welcome at my house after our first meeting, so we won"t have to see him much. He offered to smoke up my friends at a party the first time we met, and then gave them Spice instead of weed without telling them in advance. My buddy who was smoking with him totally freaked, and we also found out that he"d hidden the drugs in his sister"s car without telling her. She"d just started a new job with the state two weeks prior, so if they"d been pulled over for any reason she"d not only be facing a possession charge but would have lost her job and any hope of finding another in her chosen field. All because her brother is a complete tool.

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well regardless, you are completely correct Heylel. That relationship is ridiculously unhealthy, and he"s a big dude too...what a fucking tool. Do her parents know that he goes that far?

*Edit after that last post: This kid sounds like a real class act, how old is he?

Keg wants to talk

just end the relationship now you fucking pussy. she"s lost any respect she might have had for you and it"s doomed to fail. girls with abusive family members want a man who can protect them from such situations and you"ve failed fucking miserably. kill yourself while you"re at it you pathetic turd of a man.

ttyl,

kegkilla

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
The Ancient said:
Family dynamics are weird man. It"s not like this was some stranger that did it, it was her brother who she"s known all her life. I can understand the shock of the thing and the confusion over how to handle it.

I"d like to think I"d have reacted more impressively if it had ever happened to me, but since it never has and since I"ve never expected it to, I can"t say that for sure.
This. If I"m ever in a similar situation I know what to expect now and am prepared for it (it"s also been explained to me what"s going on, whereas before I didn"t know). The other thing going on that day was that he"d just caught us having sex. Her dad, whom I"ve met all of once, is one of those bizarrely religious fathers who is blind to his daughter"s life and thinks she"s still a virgin in her mid-20s. The last thing I need is her asshole brother picking up the phone and ruining any hope I"ve got of getting along with her family. I was trying to be polite, right up until it all happened.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
whatwhat09 said:
Weren"t you the dude that had his ex pinch him on the arm and in turn falcon punched the shit out of her?
I"ve never hit a woman in my life, and never would. Totally different scenario.