Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
NargorothRiP said:
heylol,

how long have you been dating? if not for a significant time it really is none of your business unless he is going to really tune her up. However if you have been together year, engaged or married it is absolutely fine for you to pop him.

dont listen to BuckCherry up there, he gets butthurt and spends hours looking up private information about people to "ice burn" them. his opinion is worthless.
What fucked up world do you live in where it would be none of his business? Mother fucker if I"m walking down the street and I see a dude haul off and slap a woman, you better believe that guy"s either A. getting his ass kicked or B. arrested. Not to pile it on anymore than it already has, but yeah you should have done something about that.

and if you plan on sticking around, you probably should call the brother and let him know that shit"s not cool and if you see it or hear about it again you"re going to do something about it. Sometimes you"ve got to be a man bro, and that means protecting the woman you"re with. Even if it"s against her brother.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Sutekh said:
What fucked up world do you live in where it would be none of his business? Mother fucker if I"m walking down the street and I see a dude haul off and slap a woman, you better believe that guy"s either A. getting his ass kicked or B. arrested. Not to pile it on anymore than it already has, but yeah you should have done something about that.

and if you plan on sticking around, you probably should call the brother and let him know that shit"s not cool and if you see it or hear about it again you"re going to do something about it. Sometimes you"ve got to be a man bro, and that means protecting the woman you"re with. Even if it"s against her brother.
I would do the same thing, except option A. Only time I find it acceptable to hit a woman is if she is hitting you first (and I mean hitting, not a slap to the face when she finds out you fucked her sister type shit), when this happens the bitch has it coming.
DC Nights On U Street: Geek Makes Goon Tap Out.....TWICE!!! - YouTube

Palum_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:

^

Even if it means pissing her off because you just laid out her brother for "just a slap".

Palum said:
^

Even if it means pissing her off because you just laid out her brother for "just a slap".
pretty obvious that this chump would get destroyed by the kid, hence why he"s scared shitless.

heylel I recommend you start carrying pepper spray and a rape whistle in case your girlfriend ever needs protection.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Lady Kegkilla said:
pretty obvious that this chump would get destroyed by the kid, hence why he"s scared shitless.

heylel I recommend you start carrying pepper spray and a rape whistle in case your girlfriend ever needs protection.
WHO POSTED THIS?! I"m still so confused.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The Ancient said:
I"d like to think I"d have reacted more impressively if it had ever happened to me, but since it never has and since I"ve never expected it to, I can"t say that for sure.
Voice of reason and intellectual honesty. You are in the wrong thread

Srathor_foh

shitlord
If he is talking like a giant swinging cock it is Keg. If he is talking with it tucked and a sing song smilies post it is the womens.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Wizardhawk said:
I would do the same thing, except option A.
Yes Wizardhawk, I can totally see you kicking some strangers ass for slapping a girl you don"t know. What difference does it make if she stole his Tonka truck? That little fucker had it coming.

That"s about all I can see though, because you don"t look like you can kick anyone"s ass over age 12.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Normally I"d say it"s keg making fun of tyen/vapidwhoregf but comments like these...

Lady Kegkilla said:
a good rule of thumb is if you see gay fucking smilies everywhere, it"s not me (keg).
make me think there really is a lady keg posting. No one really thinks of making these kinds of comments when faking 2 identities. Unless he"s just a genius, which is possible

Dabamf said:
Normally I"d say it"s keg making fun of tyen/vapidwhoregf but comments like these...

make me think there really is a lady keg posting. No one really thinks of making these kinds of comments when faking 2 identities. Unless he"s just a genius, which is possible
Not to insult my Hand, but everyone except camerafat probably looks like a genius to you

trex

Queen Bee
I missed you too, Dabamf.

My brother and I stopped hitting each other long before we left high school. If he laid a finger on me now, I would think he was mentally ill. Seems like a highly inappropriate situation. When we get in fights now, we say mean things to each other, which often hurts worse =(

How does she feel about the situation? Did it really upset her?

IBK-- lady keg needs a title in our kingdom, what do you propose?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
trexxy said:
I missed you too, Dabamf.

My brother and I stopped hitting each other long before we left high school. If he laid a finger on me now, I would think he was mentally ill. Seems like a highly inappropriate situation. When we get in fights now, we say mean things to each other, which often hurts worse =(

How does she feel about the situation? Does it really upset her?

IBK-- lady keg needs a title in our kingdom, what do you propose?
Adults are talking, be gone.