Girls who broke your heart thread

Talineth_foh

shitlord
I"ve been there too and am actually going through a similar situation.

There is no such thing as repair. Forget about her and in 12 months you won"t even remember her. Definitely don"t be just friends with her, who the fuck wants to be friends with a chick let alone an ex?

Dryst_foh

shitlord
I don"t understand all this "once a cheater always a cheater" logic that keeps getting thrown around. Are there guys out there who HAVEN"T cheated??? I"m talking about guys that can actually get pussy, if you are in your late twenties and have banged 5 women you are not in this category.

I can"t think of a single man that I know who hasn"t cheated. My roomate is damn near a saint and even he has made out with a few other girls over the years.

Actually scratch that, women too. I"ve never met a woman that hasn"t cheated in her lifetime. Really wish people would stop being hypocrites; just because making out with a chick while you were drunk didn"t mean anything to you it"s still cheating and yes you are a cheater... apparently for life.

Vimeseh_foh

shitlord
Dryst said:
I don"t understand all this "once a cheater always a cheater" logic that keeps getting thrown around. Are there guys out there who HAVEN"T cheated??? I"m talking about guys that can actually get pussy, if you are in your late twenties and have banged 5 women you are not in this category.

I can"t think of a single man that I know who hasn"t cheated. My roomate is damn near a saint and even he has made out with a few other girls over the years.

Actually scratch that, women too. I"ve never met a woman that hasn"t cheated in her lifetime. Really wish people would stop being hypocrites, just because finger fucking a hoodrat while you were drunk didn"t mean anything to you it"s still cheating.
I don"t know what number you have to pull down to be a guy that can actually get pussy, but no I"ve never cheated on someone. No kissing, fingerbanging, straight up sex with another female while I"m in a relationship with someone else. I"m 28 now and I usually went on my getting tons of pussy sprees when I wasn"t in a relationship. You know banging a new chick or two every month until I found one that I actually wanted to be around for extended periods of times. It isn"t actually that hard to not cheat on your partner if you aren"t an asshole or have a bit of common sense in what situations to not get in to.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Seananigans said:
I can"t fucking stand people who hold one on one conversations, especially stuff like setting up a possible date, on public facebook. And from my experience, no worthwhile woman does it.
In general agreed, however I don"t think that"s the case at all in this particular situation. The more I think about it, the more I"m thinking that she"s just super friendly in person and online, not necessarily wanting the cock and it"s just her making friends with the neighbor type shit. We shall see I guess.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Vimeseh said:
I don"t know what number you have to pull down to be a guy that can actually get pussy, but no I"ve never cheated on someone. No kissing, fingerbanging, straight up sex with another female while I"m in a relationship with someone else. I"m 28 now and I usually went on my getting tons of pussy sprees when I wasn"t in a relationship. You know banging a new chick or two every month until I found one that I actually wanted to be around for extended periods of times. It isn"t actually that hard to not cheat on your partner if you aren"t an asshole or have a bit of common sense in what situations to not get in to.
Pretty much this. Once "exclusive" has been declared or is pretty obvious in other ways, I"ve never cheated. If there was ever a point where I got close or found myself really wanting to, I knew it was time to move on with the chick I was with at the time, but that doesn"t mean you move on by going, "Surprise! Relationship is over! I just finger-fucked your best friend Molly! Peace!"

AlexTheDictator said:
You"re a very apprehensive person, Eomer.
He never, ever just says, "fuck it!" and takes the bull by its horns. He sits there and analyzes, reanalyzes, and then analyzes again. After that, he"s about halfway to making a decision. Chicks fuckingloveguys who are indecisive about the most minor of things .

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Why are you in the relationship if you are going to cheat?

If theres something thats not being provided by the relationship... then you should probably have a discussion about what that thing is... if you cant figure it out, time to dump that person.

But but but... I love them EMOTIONALLY but not physically! Ok, then why are you in an EXCLUSIVE MONOGAMOUS relationship?

But but but... I love fucking them, I just dont want to date them... hi2u friends with benefits.

I am sure you have rationalized why cheating is okay for you. I just dont see a reason to cheat, which is why I have not and more than likely will not (life is long and all that, who knows, maybe one day I will)

Vimeseh_foh

shitlord
Oh and as to your not getting the once a cheater always a cheater idea. Your post is a perfect example. Its no big deal, everyone does it, etc. Cheaters cheat it is what they do. They rationalize their actions to the point where it becomes okay. Are you unhappy in your relationship? Cheat. Are you not getting as much sex as you want? Cheat. Does that guy/girl have great tits/ass and my partner won"t ever find out? Cheat. Cheating is when you don"t have the willpower or conscience to not perform an act that you want to, knowing that it will severely hurt someone else. Hell even my buddy who is in to open relationships (with a couple caveats like partner approval) has been cheated on when his wife broke pretty much their only standing rule which was don"t sleep with someone the other person hasn"t met first. If you can"t stand to be honest in a relationship where you can pretty much have sex with any willing partner then when are you not going to be a scumbag?

If physical satisfaction is the highest check mark on your relationship list then you are probably better off just rotating a set of fuck buddies and never touching a real relationship with a ten foot pole.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dryst said:

Actually scratch that, women too. I"ve never met a woman that hasn"t cheated in her lifetime. Really wish people would stop being hypocrites; just because making out with a chick while you were drunk didn"t mean anything to you it"s still cheating and yes you are a cheater... apparently for life.
I was a virgin until I was 25, I"m about to turn 30, "my number" is around 15.

Although I did go almost an entire year without last year, that was more for lack of effort than lack of ability.

My dad cheated on my mom. My dad cheated on my stepmom. My stepdad cheated on my mom and gave her HIV/AIDS, and then left her to be with the other woman.

I"ve never cheated. I won"t ever.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Never say never. It really can happen to anyone, good or bad, happy or miserable in a relationship. Now carrying on a hidden relationship and doing it more than once in the same relationship just makes you a shithead and takes it to another level, but it"s easier to slip up once than people are giving it credit for. I"ve been loyal to every girl I"ve been with except the one I was optimistic I had a long term future with, it makes no sense, but it just happens that way sometimes

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
In general agreed, however I don"t think that"s the case at all in this particular situation. The more I think about it, the more I"m thinking that she"s just super friendly in person and online, not necessarily wanting the cock and it"s just her making friends with the neighbor type shit. We shall see I guess.
Who"s cares what you perceive her to be. If you want to get in those pants, you gotta act like it. Get after it.

The girl i"m seeing now I just went for it, like I never really have before. Super forward about everything that was going on. No fucking around. And I have never had better results.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I have no idea how you could accidentally cheat. Have you ever accidentally ever stabbed your dick with a fork?

Vimeseh_foh

shitlord
It doesn"t just happen that way sometimes. Either you went looking for it or you put yourself in a stupid position where it happened. Getting hammered at a bar and making out with/banging a chick that carried a torch for you for a while didn"t just happen. You A.) got drunk B.) were alone with the chick that wasn"t your girlfriend. Substitute any situation you want, but it always possible to not cheat. Its just much easier too not go through the effort of not cheating.

If you know you make really stupid decisions when your blitzed then don"t get blitzed without your partner around, or at least don"t do it where there is easily available tail. If you give in to temptation too easily then don"t go clubbing without your chick or to vegas for a weekend with just the boys. Yah it sounds like that puts limits on your life and that sucks. But thats what a relationship is. Decisions are made with the two of you in mind. If someone can"t deal with that then they shouldn"t be in a relationship.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Vimeseh said:
If someone can"t deal with that then they shouldn"t be in a relationship.
I don"t disagree with anything you said, but to pretend like we"re incapable of being dumbasses just because we"re in a relationship is naive. Obviously being drunk and thousands of miles away from the person is a situation just asking for trouble and nine times out of 10 decent people still do the right thing, go home alone and try to jerk off with whiskey dick, but we"re all capable of fucking up once and it doesn"t mean we shouldn"t try to be in relationships or that we"re all bad people incapable of never doing it again

Phazael_foh

shitlord
Vimeseh said:
Oh and as to your not getting the once a cheater always a cheater idea. Your post is a perfect example. Its no big deal, everyone does it, etc. Cheaters cheat it is what they do. They rationalize their actions to the point where it becomes okay. Are you unhappy in your relationship? Cheat. Are you not getting as much sex as you want? Cheat. Does that guy/girl have great tits/ass and my partner won"t ever find out? Cheat. Cheating is when you don"t have the willpower or conscience to not perform an act that you want to, knowing that it will severely hurt someone else. Hell even my buddy who is in to open relationships (with a couple caveats like partner approval) has been cheated on when his wife broke pretty much their only standing rule which was don"t sleep with someone the other person hasn"t met first. If you can"t stand to be honest in a relationship where you can pretty much have sex with any willing partner then when are you not going to be a scumbag?

If physical satisfaction is the highest check mark on your relationship list then you are probably better off just rotating a set of fuck buddies and never touching a real relationship with a ten foot pole.
Pretty much this. Cheating douchebags rationalize their shit as surely as a woman pulling the "upgrade" manuever rationalizes her banging the new guy as not actually being cheating. If you can"t master your hormones, then you deserve the shallow cum dumsters you are rotating through until your brain rules your life, instead of your dick.

Vimeseh_foh

shitlord
ham said:
I don"t disagree with anything you said, but to pretend like we"re incapable of being dumbasses just because we"re in a relationship is naive. Obviously being drunk and thousands of miles away from the person is a situation just asking for trouble and nine times out of 10 decent people still do the right thing, go home alone and try to jerk off with whiskey dick, but we"re all capable of fucking up once.
Of course we are all capable of it. Some of us just go more out of our way to not do it then others. So far I"ve managed to not do it. I"m married now, with kids so its easier for me to avoid situations that could possibly lead to me cheating of course. Kind of a double whammy if you come home stinking drunk, smelling like some other woman"s perfume and your wife has been up with a kid that got sick in the middle of the night.

Be that as it may, I managed to avoid cheating before it became easier to do. I just took issue with that previous posters "we all do it" mentality. No we all don"t. Some of us never have and probably never will. Some of us do it serially and some of us only did it once. Doesn"t make either of the latter two situations right or acceptable in my view.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Big Phoenix said:
Have you ever accidentally ever stabbed your dick with a fork?
Yes, have you ever tried to eat a piece of steak on a paper plate that"s sitting on your lap?