Girls who broke your heart thread

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Voyce said:
Don"t you have a fucking gut?
Of course I have a gut. That"s why I don"t wear shirts that show it.

anyway~

Met a cool girl. She"s roommates with my friend who just moved in (sorta friend, another girl who used to like me but is cool now) to my part of town. They came over and drank Friday, then we went out Saturday (as a group), then she came to watch bike polo yesterday where I was. Have her # and turns out I"ll have a class with her once a week starting next week. Because of the class I"m thinking of taking an Eomer style approach, where if it happens it happens, especially since we both just got out of serious relationships, but I really don"t want to be friendzoned because this girl is gorgeous. We"re going out again this weekend too and she wants to come over and watch workaholics before then. I haven"t seen a girl that much in a long time (my ex gf and I were rarely back to back to back type of days). I"m sure some of it is because we"re both feeling lonely, hopefully we can keep it casual but still be more than a friends. She"s also like 5"11, not sure I"ve dated a girl over 5"5

Salshun_foh

shitlord
ham said:
Of course I have a gut. That"s why I don"t wear shirts that show it.

anyway~

Met a cool girl. She"s roommates with my friend who just moved in (sorta friend, another girl who used to like me but is cool now) to my part of town. They came over and drank Friday, then we went out Saturday (as a group), then she came to watch bike polo yesterday where I was. Have her # and turns out I"ll have a class with her once a week starting next week. Because of the class I"m thinking of taking an Eomer style approach, where if it happens it happens, especially since we both just got out of serious relationships, but I really don"t want to be friendzoned because this girl is gorgeous. We"re going out again this weekend too and she wants to come over and watch workaholics before then. I haven"t seen a girl that much in a long time (my ex gf and I were rarely back to back to back type of days). I"m sure some of it is because we"re both feeling lonely, hopefully we can keep it casual but still be more than a friends. She"s also like 5"11, not sure I"ve dated a girl over 5"5
In my experience, the girls that just got out a relationship are a slippery slope. On one hand, they don"t want another relationship, but because they"re looking for what they lacked in their last failed relationship, they will do VERY affectionate, almost girlfriend type things.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Salshun said:
In my experience, the girls that just got out a relationship are a slippery slope. On one hand, they don"t want another relationship, but because they"re looking for what they lacked in their last failed relationship, they will do VERY affectionate, almost girlfriend type things.
She"s also going to constantly be comparing you to her ex and all the areas he failed in. Be careful of trap questions and try and find out why it"s important for her to know the answer. "Do you watch a lot of sports?"(boyfriend might have spent more time watching sports and not enough time with her, as an example)and shit like that. Don"t dodge those types of questions, but try to get to the root of why she"s asking before you do.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Kirun said:
She"s also going to constantly be comparing you to her ex and all the areas he failed in. Be careful of trap questions and try and find out why it"s important for her to know the answer. "Do you watch a lot of sports?"(boyfriend might have spent more time watching sports and not enough time with her, as an example)and shit like that. Don"t dodge those types of questions, but try to get to the root of why she"s asking before you do.
My current only brings up the really awful stuff he did. I"m not trying to be insensitive, but I don"t really need to know he was physically abusive. I can do absolutely nothing with that information. She only brought it up once or twice, and that"s all she"s ever mentioned of him. I get these weird, mildly-insulting feeling she mentioned in a back handed way of making sure I wasn"t going to do it too based on my response.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Eomer, we need updates its been way more than a week.

Did you hit it? Or are you forever friend zoned?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Have not hit it, probably could have but dropped the ball again, but may not entirely be out of the running. I was going to see where things go over the next week or two before posting the whole story.

Palum_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Have not hit it, probably could have but dropped the ball again, but may not entirely be out of the running. I was going to see where things go over the next week or two before posting the whole story.
Not out of the running? The race ended 8 months ago you just don"t know it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
LOL you"re hopeless man.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Kirun said:
LOL you"re hopeless man.
Well aware, well aware! Like honestly, when I tell you guys about how I dropped the ball again, it"s like ten times worse than her coming over for movie night and me not making a move. I almost went all the way from embarrassed back over to proud. It"s almost like I have some sort of pathology that causes me to actively avoid getting my dick wet. But like I said, before I post about it, I"d like to at least close the issue one way or the other.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer share the details, you can update the story later!

girl I"m talking to invited me to go watch one of those free outdoors movies with her and her gay friend again yesterday, and then a lot of people I knew ended up showing up and made a big crowd where we all were. Not that an outdoor movie is the place to go Rico Suave, but just getting the invite was the bonus. She"s outgoing but has an underlying shyness to her I can pick up on. I"m either "in" already or I"ve launched myself so far into the friendzone in the shortest amount of time possible that there"s no chance of getting out. I need a pure 1 on 1, but as mentioned, don"t want to push things too hard, even when that comes up, since I have a class with her all semester. This might be one of the few times Eomer"s approach could be useful. Well not full Eomer