Girls who broke your heart thread

Shabado_foh

shitlord
I am not sure where Popsicledeath"s Truman show access to Ham"s life is available, but I assume there must be one for all those conclusions to e drawn.

From the little we"ve heard, and adding in a load of assumptions based on personal experience, hanging around and flirting with Ham made her feel better following her break up but at some point she realised that she either isn"t interested in it being any more than that for whatever reason (not interested, too soon, was just using him to make her feel better) so send the "let"s be friends" text.

I imagine most of us have been on the other side. The difference with men is we"ll generally fuck them and then tell them. Well, that"s what I"ve done. Maybe I"m just a prick though.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i didnt read beyond the last 3 posts, but did ham get friend zoned again?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Araysar said:
i didnt read beyond the last 3 posts, but did ham get friend zoned again?
Again? NGA you crazy. Last time I posted about a relationship was leaving a 2 year one.

Thread got a little out of hand and people are even misremembering my original post. I never wanted to use her to get my dick wet, that"s why I got butthurt, and admitted as much. I wouldn"t want her to be my girlfriend anyway (said this before our convo as well), so really my reactions were just the thought of a sloppy night and getting rejection. On the other hand it was good because it took pressure off shit I think. Ideally she would send me a text saying she wanted to bone 5x a week, date nobody else and not expect boyfriend obligations from me, but I"m actually okay with this. Won"t be a bloody tampon, but both of us are kind of a mess right now for a lack of a better word, so whatever.

Anyway, went out last night with her as mentioned with some friends. After the musuem party things were seperating into groups of friends, we ended up at some house party drinking and dancing. got really shitfaced drunk. got a ride home, realized my keys were in the car and called, was told to just stay over when I went to get them. passed out immediately next to her. woke up, coffee, bagel, home... and then receiving texts just an hour later. she shares a STUDIO apartment with another girl, so even if I wasn"t ridiculous and we hadn"t just squabbled the night before, I wouldn"t have tried to do shit there. Actually got a text message while I was out with her from my "booty call" asking if she could stay the night, but I would"ve whiskey dicked that situation anyway probably. They"re having a get together and their house tomorrow of only really close friends (just moved in), but I"m thinking about not going just to fuck with them

Young girl doesn"t know what she"s doing,shocking!

edit: oh even funnier. my ex (of 2 years from previous stories) showed up at the museum. she knows the girl I was with, saw her before seeing me, came up, said hi to her, saw me, freaked the fuck out (mentally, could see panic in her eyes) and went home lol. she had literally just got her hand stamped too

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Fuck this thread. Wow. I started this while completely drunk after kind of getting dumped while in NYC. The girl that I"m fucking in that Yahoo LIVE! thread picture came over and sucked my dick three times that night. We couldn"t fuck cause she just had a colposcopy. Hahaha. I think I phone sexed with that kinda cute girl from AZ on Y! Live who looked like she had her face put on too tight.

Palum_foh

shitlord
OK FoH, I need some advice. TL;DR background is met this girl last October through a friend. First date went really well, second one not so much. We were originally going to go hiking, but she was exhausted and wanted to just go see a movie. So we did, was kinda awkward, went to lunch afterwards but we were both really tired and it just kinda ended, probably should have just called it off or rescheduled that day but meh.

So fast forward... she"s now roommates with our mutual friend. My friend told me this about 3 weeks ago and then things went downhill from there because I realized I still have a thing for this girl and honestly I really don"t regret much in my life but the way the date ended was definitely one of those times.

So I facebook IM"d her with a general "hey how"s it going, we should catch up some time" to try and open a dialogue. This is where it gets stupid, because I never hear back from her so I just assume she"s just not interested so whatever, moving on, out of my mind. Then recently our friend says to me "Oh yea she mentioned she was going to have lunch with you or something once everything settles down from the move and she has the time". So now of course I"m puzzled because she never even gave me the time of day much less responded.

Then on Friday, our friend texts me about how their toilet is broken so being the loser I am, I"m replacing a float valve on Friday night because apparently no one else knows how and the landlord lives out of state, but whatever. When we get back from HD with the part, guess who"s home? The chick in question AND another girl who lives out of state but I"m interested in as well, both returning from, of all things, a funeral. So I successfully effect repairs on the plumbing, then kinda wanted to expedite an exit given that they were at a funeral and I was just playing around with a toilet and FML, etc. So I do the polite thing and say official hellos, get thanked for the help, etc. But then I get told by the girl, "oh sit down and have a beer." So the four of us chatted for awhile and drank a bit. It got late and everyone wanted to go to bed so I left, even more fucking confused than before with this girl.

So now I"m at a loss of how to effect the second chance with this girl appropriately... whether I should wait until we meet again at a party or whatever to talk to her more in private or just ask her to go out for lunch or something next weekend or what.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Palum said:
she never even gave me the time of day much less responded.

So now I"m at a loss of how to effect the second chance with this girl appropriately... whether I should wait until we meet again at a party or whatever to talk to her more in private or just ask her to go out for lunch or something next weekend or what.
It"s possible she was interested, but just had "too much going on" to date (you). Doesn"t mean she hasn"t dated anyone else, or wasn"t willing to possibly fuck other guys that she"s attracted to casually, but she wasn"t interested in a relationship, likely she associates you with bad, boring dates and she would have rather spent her time home alone or worrying about her living situation or w/e... obviously no good.

At best she"s lukewarm towards you, maybe sees you as a potential friend, someone she can go on dates with and get free meals out of it.

Above all, do not ask about or bring up the fact that she ignored your facebook message, it"ll make you seem DESPERATE (and clingy). I would also not recommend you ask her out on another date, it"ll just give her a chance to think about the last date you went on... and turn you down again.

You"ll likely see her again anyways at a party like you said... so that"d be a good chance to talk to her again, have good happy conversation and be entertaining. After you"ve demonstrated that she can spend time around you and have a good time, it"d be possible to ask her on another date.

But honestly..... you have a bad case of oneitus. You fucked up your relationship with this girl. She told your friend that for a 3rd date with you she was interested in "having lunch" that means there isn"t any sexual interest from her, and she"s looking for a friend.

It would actually be easier to go out, meet, and fuck 5 other girls than it would be to repair your reputation enough with this girl to where you"re at that point again, assuming she was even interested in the first place.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Palum said:
OK FoH, I need some advice. TL;DR background is met this girl last October through a friend. First date went really well, second one not so much. We were originally going to go hiking, but she was exhausted and wanted to just go see a movie. So we did, was kinda awkward, went to lunch afterwards but we were both really tired and it just kinda ended, probably should have just called it off or rescheduled that day but meh.

So fast forward... she"s now roommates with our mutual friend. My friend told me this about 3 weeks ago and then things went downhill from there because I realized I still have a thing for this girl and honestly I really don"t regret much in my life but the way the date ended was definitely one of those times.

So I facebook IM"d her with a general "hey how"s it going, we should catch up some time" to try and open a dialogue. This is where it gets stupid, because I never hear back from her so I just assume she"s just not interested so whatever, moving on, out of my mind. Then recently our friend says to me "Oh yea she mentioned she was going to have lunch with you or something once everything settles down from the move and she has the time". So now of course I"m puzzled because she never even gave me the time of day much less responded.

Then on Friday, our friend texts me about how their toilet is broken so being the loser I am, I"m replacing a float valve on Friday night because apparently no one else knows how and the landlord lives out of state, but whatever. When we get back from HD with the part, guess who"s home? The chick in question AND another girl who lives out of state but I"m interested in as well, both returning from, of all things, a funeral. So I successfully effect repairs on the plumbing, then kinda wanted to expedite an exit given that they were at a funeral and I was just playing around with a toilet and FML, etc. So I do the polite thing and say official hellos, get thanked for the help, etc. But then I get told by the girl, "oh sit down and have a beer." So the four of us chatted for awhile and drank a bit. It got late and everyone wanted to go to bed so I left, even more fucking confused than before with this girl.

I would do group shit where you"re both around the cultivate the situation. Have your mutual friend throw a party and just gravitate towards the girl all night. I don"t think a "date" type situation is advisable right now.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Antarius is right about the oneitis. You were perfectly fine for almost a year. Hearing that a missed opportunity is suddenly around again will make anyone reflect with a little melancholy.

Here are things working against you:
1)You already made a run at it and it didn"t go well
2)She ignored you. You may think her mentioning it to a friend means she"s interested again, but there are a million possible reasons and thus it"s dumb to speculate here.

and most importantly:
3)You have shown 0 initiative and 0 attractive qualities with the girl. She nixed your date idea and chose a new one herself. You wrote "let"s hang out sometime" to her which is a common way of saying "I want to hang out with you but either am too lazy so I want you to make plans, or I need reassurance that you like me by you taking the initiative." And you wanted to leave the house but stayed because she invited you. All of these things (first being minor, 2nd and 3rd not minor) are following behavior and extremely unattractive.

Look for girls with whom you"re not many points in the hole already. If you must try (you probably will, it"s human nature, and I probably would too), then for god"s saketake initiative.That still may involve waiting until you"ve spent some more time together with mutual friends so you can build up your attractive qualities in her mind again. But it has to be 100% your initiative or you"re gonna be friended. And initiative doesn"t mean her saying, "we should hang out this weekend" and you coming up with a plan. In fact, in your situation, you should probably reject any suggestions she has with a "busy" excuse so as not to continue the follower role, and then, using her invite as an opening for attempt #2, suggest something entirely different many days later for the next week.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So I"ve been dating this asian chick for the last two months, it"s been fun but we"ve had to deal with her ex fiance of 4 years. They broke up about 1 year 9 months ago but he didnt move out until 9 months ago (wtf)

The first instance was him coming over, loudly knocking on the door yelling. For some stupid reason she lets him in because she does not want to cause a scene in her apartment complex (wtf), and he continues to rage at her in the apartment without calming down. He refuses to leave and at one point threatens to hit her, which finally prompts her to call the cops on him and have him removed/told not to come back. At this time he still had his key to the apartment. This happened 2 months ago.

Now the main part of my post, I slept over there friday night, we go out partying etc etc. I wake up at 8 am waiting to go help a buddy move things out of his storage, at 9 I hear the door unlocking. I figured it was her sister that was expected to hang out with her that day.

As I"m laying in bed naked with my chick naked next to me, I see a tall ass asian dude peeking into the bedroom.. WTF? I laid there for a moment thinking what are we being robbed, or is this her ex boyfriend? (Havent seen him before).

After he stops peeking into the room, I got up and tried to intervene him before he left but the fucker had left the door open and hauled ass away. I locked the door and woke her up, and she texted him asking if he was just here.

The dude ADMITS he was in the fucking apartment! WTF! I told her she needs to call the cops, that he was told never to come back here and the fact he just waltz in the fucking apartment at 9 am on saturday with us sleeping is a serious concern. She at first says no, hes a nice guy he wouldnt do that. I reiterate he was forcibly removed, yet she is still resistant. I told her she needs to change the locks before I come over there again, and that it was poor judgement to have not changed them prior when the cops came.

After much expressed concern, she agrees to change the locks on monday (tomorrow). But I"m still bothered that I had to convince her about the locks, and that she did not volunteer to take action on her own. I feel there"s plenty of news stories of crazy ex bf"s murdering ex gf"s and such, and the fact that he had the balls to come in there says he"s one of those crazy ex bf"s to me. His reason was "she had been ignoring his texts and he thought she was dead."

I"ve told her that if she wants to continue having a laid back attitude about the situation and be in denial that her ex is nuts and could have harmed us that morning/in the future then I won"t be waiting around for it to happen. I insisted she needs to have it documented and him being spoken to (at least) by the police to curb further ballsy attempts. I tried to be nice saying we can wait until he moves away and recontinue this (he"s supposed to move away sometime soon, but that was said months ago), but she "put her foot down" and said it will not recontinue if I end it here.

She simply sees this as me trying to control her and that I dont think she"s taking the situation seriously. I don"t think she"s fooling around behind me, she calls me everyday after work, texts me all day, wants me to spend all weekend with her every week etc. No red flags there, but this really has me bothered.

I keep trying to explain to her that it"s a concern for my safety, but also for hers since I only visit on the weekends. I also have tried to explain that what he did was not right in the head and that even with the door locks changed, the fact he did that does not mean he won"t be lurking around.

She claims she spoke to him and he stated he would not do it again and understood charges would be pressed in the future, and then she reiterates he"s a "good guy" and doesnt want to ruin his record. Went on saying it"s her fault due to her breaking his heart by dumping him and he cares a lot about her, that he"s a good guy etc etc. Shocking.

I told her she"s crazy, in denial and that I will be moving on.

Thoughts?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
haha. imagining a tall asian dude peeking into the room, not sayng anything, then leaving. scary shit.