Girls who broke your heart thread

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dabamf said:
Seoul is 1.25 world yo. And no I moved away from paradise.

I don"t know why guys are so afraid of ass play. Lick her ass. It"s probably clean. Who cares. You"re not gonna die, and if she wants you to, she"ll love it. And let her put her god damn finger in your ass too. Maybe you don"t like it, but maybe you like it so much you start fucking guys just to amplify it. Be open to experiment.*

*If you start sucking your own cum out of a girl, you"ve gone to far.
Haha says the man who ended up with loads of curious brown substances all over his bed lol. Her ass hit my tongue a few times, there was no tastes just like her pussy. I didn"t mind it but I"d rather lick her pussy and fuck.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I dated this columbian chick last fall that absolutely LOVED cum, she would always scream "on my face on my face!" each time, it was pretty hot but the weird part was she"d want to hug me after and smear it all over me.

She couldnt understand why I didnt love it as much as her. lol.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
lost said:
I dated this columbian chick last fall that absolutely LOVED cum, she would always scream "on my face on my face!" each time, it was pretty hot but the weird part was she"d want to hug me after and smear it all over me.

She couldnt understand why I didnt love it as much as her. lol.
Nice, I"m not big on most Latin chicks but Columbian and Brazilian chicks are fine as hell.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Big Phoenix said:
Huh? Thats like saying Im into Koreans cuz they be beautiful but Japs no thanks.
Well, there"s a massive difference in behavior and style, so I could see that. I love Korean and Japanese girls, for example, but not crazy about Chinese.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Our last conversation, this chick is too cool, when asked about the zombie virus:

Her: Uhhhh hello romero is the Godfather of Zombies and in every movie since the 60"s has stuck to his formula. Zombies zre not fast its physically impossible, if anything they could sprint shortly after turning maybe until the muscle damage was to great.

Me: Yes but you"re also forgetting the option of zombie like behavior. Rage and brain eating does not mean a total shut down of basic physical prowess. The desire to feed does not mean they are any less slow. In Romero"s zombie movies, it effected the muscular structure. In other movie, the desire to feed was not negated by a crippling physical addition that Ramero introduced!

Her: Yeah but Romero stuck to what would actullay happen to the body. As we move muscles get torn but we can regenerate. Zombie are dead so as time goes on they get slower and slower

Me: That only happens after a long while, though. They are not exerting their muscles anymore than a living creature. Yes, that would happen, but only after a long while. Also, I"m speaking of the counter-point to zombi-ism. Not death, but a living virus, which would have no effect on living tissue!

Her: Well thats not a Zombie thats a rabid human like 28 days later. They are not dead or actually really eating people they only viscously attack people

Me: The source of the infection is irrelevant, the desire and purpose is the end game. When your brain is getting ice creamed scooped how it all began will not concern you!

Her: ok but if thats the case than romero and rabies arent even in the same catorgory

Me: I"m the 31 flavors of zombie action

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
You better hope you"re the best catch among every geek in a 100 mile radius or that girl will hop off your train for the next guy wearing bigger Spock ears.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Fammaden said:
You better hope you"re the best catch among every geek in a 100 mile radius or that girl will hop off your train for the next guy wearing bigger Spock ears.
This. Hope your klingon is spot on.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
been distancing myself from the girl I spent all that time with. she definitely wants attention, get texts about not texting her as much and she"s reached out to mutual friends I just introduced her to recently to end up at the same place as me a few times when I didn"t invite her out. People always ask us if we"re dating when we"re talking with or near each other though. I think it"s because it probably looks like I"m being nagged at. We have to watch a film for this class that we both missed and she"s been asking to come over to watch it constantly. I cancelled twice already and she"s coming over tomorrow afternoon to watch it, but I told her she has to leave before 5:30 because I have a fantasy draft

Been hitting up an old booty call more frequently lately and now I"m scared she"s developed some real feelings again. It was the reason why we stopped talking last time, so I"m kind of a jerk for going to that well again but her body is niiice and I didn"t want to make irrational moves with other women just because my dick told me to.

I was in the hospital last night for my gramps, and he ended up passing this morning. I told my ex (the one who cheated on me on the road trip) and then by surprise she shows up at my house about an hour ago. It was kinda weird, I haven"t really talked to her since. Like I said though through the entire deal with her, she"s a great girl, just a fucking idiot and young.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
I don"t get why having fake knowledge about zombie apocalypse is considered nerd "cool."
Agreed. Having a chick who is interested in "nerdy" things is all well and good, but a girl who can write you a dissertation on warp drive? Fucking pass.

Chris

Potato del Grande
ham said:
been distancing myself from the girl I spent all that time with. she definitely wants attention, get texts about not texting her as much and she"s reached out to mutual friends I just introduced her to recently to end up at the same place as me a few times when I didn"t invite her out. People always ask us if we"re dating when we"re talking with or near each other though. I think it"s because it probably looks like I"m being nagged at. We have to watch a film for this class that we both missed and she"s been asking to come over to watch it constantly. I cancelled twice already and she"s coming over tomorrow afternoon to watch it, but I told her she has to leave before 5:30 because I have a fantasy draft

Been hitting up an old booty call more frequently lately and now I"m scared she"s developed some real feelings again. It was the reason why we stopped talking last time, so I"m kind of a jerk for going to that well again but her body is niiice and I didn"t want to make irrational moves with other women just because my dick told me to.

I was in the hospital last night for my gramps, and he ended up passing this morning. I told my ex (the one who cheated on me on the road trip) and then by surprise she shows up at my house about an hour ago. It was kinda weird, I haven"t really talked to her since. Like I said though through the entire deal with her, she"s a great girl, just a fucking idiot and young.
You sound like a sociopath.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
if you aren"t caught up on the thread, maybe

if you are..
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G2y8Sx4B2Sk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Chris said:
You sound like a sociopath.
Uh...what?

ham, Sorry bout your grandpa. But well done w/ the girls. It sounds like the recent one wants you now that you rejected her friendship. It could be a "want what you can"t have" deal, but it sounds like she is into you again.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was putting the "pussy on a pedestal" anyway. Going agro for those 5-10 minutes was good, took pressure off and I was able to act like myself, at least moreso than normal. I wasn"t a doormat or anything. Girls can pick up pretty well when a guy is trying to get in their pants, once that element was removed the dynamic of our relationship shifted.

also thanks guys <3