Girls who broke your heart thread

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Gaz said:
Well sure glad we got that out of the way. Why don"t you tell us a story illustrating what brought you to that conclusion! And make it juicier than ""None of these bitches hit me back on POF.""
I take it you haven"t talked to many women that age.

Eomer said:
We can"t make any definitive judgements on the people in that story until we establish one paramount fact: was she wearing yoga pants?
Probably one of those bitches that wears super tight yoga pants then gets all offended when I credit-card swipe my pinky up her asscrack to see if I"ve been approved.

THEY ALL BITCHES AM I RIGHT DOODS!?

Phazael said:
No real story as POF did not exist when I was young. I am 41 and happily married after a long road to get there and I stand by everything I said. But don"t take my word for it, ask any woman who made it to 30 without therapy and they will be the first to tell you that women are fucking crazy in that age range. Ask any guy who made it to 30 without getting jail time over yoga pants and they will tell you a million stories of how they let their dick rule their judgement and the shit went bad. Exceptions exist, but if anything the whole attention whoring internet age has just amplified the crazy by giving an audience to the attention whoring part of it, whether its some crazy chick wondering who is going to rape her or some internet tough guy bragging about all the pussy he slays. Christ, Keg and Trex are a fucking case study in that shit.

TLDR Version: Experience is the best and most painful teacher.
Who was this Mr. Experience who touched you so painfully because I sure hope he isn"t still a teacher!

I agree, though, we do need more real-life absolutely true and accurately presented stories so we can get back to giving advice. It"s the only way these kids will learn: teh internetz.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I realized today I"m not in love with Asians. I"m in love with foreign girls. Key difference. Couldn"t give 2 shits about the hottest white girl walking by. But a cute and/or interesting foreign girl? Mmmmm

(white foreign girls usually don"t count). Maybe I hate myself and my own people?

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Badabidi said:
I take it you haven"t talked to many women that age.
You"d be surprised. It"s not that I disagree with the sentiment that most women are batshit, I just in context it was funny. (

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Don"t know if anyone remembers from earlier this summer; the girl who was somewhat (i.e. after 2 dates) quick on the trigger and labelled us boyfriend/girlfriend? Well, we had a fun summer. Hiking, dinners, drinking, talking, etc. And I just finished things with her - I just wasn"t enough into her. (And.. there"s this other girl.) So far, she appears to be one of the non-crazies, also after the breakup.

The other girl is... what I"d normally say way out of my league. But she"s been steadily pursuing me for the past 5-6 weeks, so I"ve got a date planned with her this afternoon. Really looking forward to it. She"ll easily be the most beautiful girl I"ve dated, so I"ll probably mess things up at some point.

But it will be fun!

Dabamf said:
Maybe I hate myself and my own people?
Nothing to do with hating yourself, man. Many black dudes aren"t attracted to black women, and it"s not because they hate themselves, that"s for sure!

More like, maybe you"re just bored with your own culture, as I bet it"s more than just the girls, but the culture you dig. Like, if there"s an Asian chick completely raised all white-bread, do you still like her as much as a foreign chick that"s all foreigny?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Yea, that"s the actual reason. I was just making a joke.

There"s this cute & really interesting foreign girl at work. I"m so busy lately I haven"t given a shit about girls in general, hoped or even wanted to bother with them. Couple cute white girls around, still don"t care. Then I talk to this foreign chick a couple days, just really interesting and fun to talk to, and I don"t give a shit so I"m showing 100% confidence, body language, all of it. She"s getting roped in quick & I can tell. Then yesterday I realize, "Damn, this girl is something, and she digs me." And suddenly today I"m thinking "how do I act, what do I say."

Mother fucker

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dying alone is fine as long as you at least got laid that week.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
I realized today I"m not in love with Asians. I"m in love with foreign girls. Key difference. Couldn"t give 2 shits about the hottest white girl walking by. But a cute and/or interesting foreign girl? Mmmmm

(white foreign girls usually don"t count). Maybe I hate myself and my own people?
We"ve been over this. You DO like white women. It"s just that they don"t like you.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Big Picasso said:
Bros i"m getting kind of worried i"m going to die alone

Has anyone found love after 24?
I find that my eternal single-ness is more than offset by having a lot of good, fun friends and shit to do. Even if I don"t end up coming across The One, I"ll still be having a blast along the way.

Brand_foh

shitlord
Big Picasso said:

Holy crap...I hope you are joking. I didn"t get married until I was in my 30s...And only then after a few years living together. Don"t be in a rush. Have some fun...Explore the world. We had our kids in our late 30s...This is the 21st century...Not the 1950s.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Brand... It"s Big Picasso, he"s totes serious.

And Big P, god only knows, bitches be crazy. We can be crazy old cat guys together. <3

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Don"t worry man, the older you get, the more desperate the chicks get, it"s all good.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/REEuR3HOirk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Brand said:
Holy crap...I hope you are joking. I didn"t get married until I was in my 30s...And only then after a few years living together. Don"t be in a rush. Have some fun...Explore the world. We had our kids in our late 30s...This is the 21st century...Not the 1950s.
But then my little Wakandans never going to know they grandpappy

trex

Queen Bee
Big Picasso said:

Worst case scenario: move to a new country (maybe Spain?) and then you"d get to be the cute, older, foreign guy with an accent. Bitches love that guy.

Also, then you"d get to be really choosy since you"d get eaten up by 15+ women in 6 days or less.